Pac-12 hoops suck

parlaynow

EOG Dedicated
The Pac-12 sucks, period.

Washington was a fade team.

Three weeks ago, they were in a prime spot to beat Utah as a small dog.

Ernie Kent sucks, he can't coach.

Pac-12, a pathetic hoop conference.

Last edited by a moderator:

railbird

EOG Master
Im a fan of 2 teams. Whoever lakers are playing and whoever team usa is playing. Otherwise dont care abt basketball

railbird

EOG Master
The pac 12 sucks oeriod
Washington was a fade team. Threeweeks ago in a prime spot to beat utah as a small dig
Ernie kent sucks he cant coach..
Pac 12 Pathetic...hoop conference..
Mooch plays off of someone else, i havent watched a game in 2 months

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
I had UCLA so I'm loving Pac 12 hoops right now and honestly there are several weaker conferences out there. The Pac 12 isn't all that bad.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
There are six conferences rated better than the Pac-12, according to Ken Pomeroy's model.

But the Atlantic 10 is not one of them.

railbird

EOG Master
Volleyball is more popular than basketball, girls play it over basketball by a 10-1 margin. In california boys volleyball participation is greater than basketball. Espn shoves basketball down our throats, but if u go to a sportsbar, nobody is watching basketball, the sport is toast

Heim

EOG Master
Cal beating UW might have been the shocker of the year to me. Cal is complete garbage. They're a little better with the
7 footer in the lineup but still...

Heim

EOG Master
ASU and/or UW should be nervous tonight. If it's 3 from PAC-12 I would think one of the above two gets a play-in.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
ASU and/or UW should be nervous tonight. If it's 3 from PAC-12 I would think one of the above two gets a play-in.

UW might be out.

ASU has a better overall resume. Quality non-conference wins and beat them head to head.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

The committee has said time and time again that conference alignment alone has nothing to do with making the tournament as an at-large.

The team that is bumped is the one that is the lowest at-large on the bubble. That said, ESPN's Lunardi would have NC State going out and ASU now having a play-in game (PIG). Jerry Palm already had ASU in a PIG (and the second to last rated at-large team) and would have UNCG going out. They both have UW rated well above ASU.

Heim

EOG Master
Oregon Wooten coming back from injury was huge. I believe when they lost to Tx Southern both Wooten & White were out.