Paddy, who are your Top Five EOG posters?

Re: Paddy, who are your Top Five EOG posters?

Well, there are posters here I mainly know from other places, and there are many more than 5 good posters here.

McIrish
Raiders, even though I rarely get along with him
WVU
Greenbaum (stands like a rock against Meatman and demolishes him post by post)
Trailer Park Boys

I think people have different ideas about what makes a good poster. Some think its handicapping ability. I think there is no such thing, although I do acknowledge that there are theories that can lead to losing less, and possibly even winning in streaks, which it what you sell to those with poor memories of the bad streaks. Some think it's prolific posting, big post count. MoFoMe was the textbook example of the emptiness of that theory. Some say it's being around a long time and not offending anyone. People like different things, hence they form their "opinion" of best in line with what they like.

You ask me who I think are the 5 best here. I have one starting criteria. I like and respect everybody, until they give me a reason not to. Very few people have ever done that. Usually they are awful repugnant scum who shouldn't have any interaction anywhere with decent people. I have a long history on the forums and I know many many posters. The greatest there ever was was a guy named Carl Erickson, the man who founded OGD/Peeps Place. He gave the online world a forum where posters could out bad books and bad people without fear of being banned at the request of forum advertisers. I've been there for almost 10 years, I think, and its a bit different to come here and be asked who the best are, but I will say some names who are certainly in the mix.

Viejo Dinosaur
Jimmy Hoffa
SL 55
Blackcloud (sorry, Peeps too, but a very valuable poster here)
Mr. Merlin (for some reason, didn't hit it off with him initially, but turns out we have some very similar outlooks)
Cobbler (for sure a HOF'er. Another Peeps guy, but also long time here)
Teddy (he's a horrible human being, no question about that, but he is my second cousin and I accept that many posters find him very funny, including myself)
Until I saw him fighting with John Kelly for a chance to suck Bruce Lander's cock in that stupid video thread, I would have said Bushay. He seemed to be a person of character, but I think he's a mod now. Maybe wrong)
High Times (if he still posts here)

It's not possible to pick 5. It's way easier to pick worst 5. I don't know how many genuine posters there are here,I'd say maybe 60, probably only ten of them awful twats.

Thanks for the review, Paddy.

Stay the fuck out of this thread, John. As least show the minimum respect for the posters to do that.

Nobody but Meatman and that fat cunt in the video wants to hear what you have to say.

Who are the bottom 5 pads

All I can really think of now are Meatman, who dwells at the very depth of the shit tank of Forumville, and Landers, who I didn't really pay much attention to and tossed into the poll just to make three. However, he proved by his posts, and this awful fucking video he just put up, that he should have been out of here but for Kelly somehow wanting a scammer at EOG, possibly because he is one himself.

I really can't name another three right now, and don't want to throw three names of people who spoke unkindly of me recently, because in a perverse way, some of the people think it's an honor to be mentioned, no matter the context.

Only two at Peeps as well, Meatman and some child abuse victim named Sharpcat, who is an awful racist.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

THATS A PRETTY BORING LIST PATTY ALL THE SAME OLD RETREADS I MEAN RETARDS :+clueless

MCIRISH,WVU,RAIDERS THATS A PRETTY LIVELY GROUP YOU GOT THERE PATTY

THATS A PRETTY BORING LIST PATTY ALL THE SAME OLD RETREADS I MEAN RETARDS :+clueless

MCIRISH,WVU,RAIDERS THATS A PRETTY LIVELY GROUP YOU GOT THERE PATTY

Fuck off, Jim.

If you th...No that'll do. Fuck off will be sufficient for now. And know your place.

These are all people that know you're a racist chancer.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Well, there are posters here I mainly know from other places, and there are many more than 5 good posters here.

McIrish
Raiders, even though I rarely get along with him
WVU
Greenbaum (stands like a rock against Meatman and demolishes him post by post)
Trailer Park Boys

I think people have different ideas about what makes a good poster. Some think its handicapping ability. I think there is no such thing, although I do acknowledge that there are theories that can lead to losing less, and possibly even winning in streaks, which it what you sell to those with poor memories of the bad streaks. Some think it's prolific posting, big post count. MoFoMe was the textbook example of the emptiness of that theory. Some say it's being around a long time and not offending anyone. People like different things, hence they form their "opinion" of best in line with what they like.

You ask me who I think are the 5 best here. I have one starting criteria. I like and respect everybody, until they give me a reason not to. Very few people have ever done that. Usually they are awful repugnant scum who shouldn't have any interaction anywhere with decent people. I have a long history on the forums and I know many many posters. The greatest there ever was was a guy named Carl Erickson, the man who founded OGD/Peeps Place. He gave the online world a forum where posters could out bad books and bad people without fear of being banned at the request of forum advertisers. I've been there for almost 10 years, I think, and its a bit different to come here and be asked who the best are, but I will say some names who are certainly in the mix.

Viejo Dinosaur
Jimmy Hoffa
SL 55
Blackcloud (sorry, Peeps too, but a very valuable poster here)
Mr. Merlin (for some reason, didn't hit it off with him initially, but turns out we have some very similar outlooks)
Cobbler (for sure a HOF'er. Another Peeps guy, but also long time here)
Teddy (he's a horrible human being, no question about that, but he is my second cousin and I accept that many posters find him very funny, including myself)
Until I saw him fighting with John Kelly for a chance to suck Bruce Lander's cock in that stupid video thread, I would have said Bushay. He seemed to be a person of character, but I think he's a mod now. Maybe wrong)
High Times (if he still posts here)

It's not possible to pick 5. It's way easier to pick worst 5. I don't know how many genuine posters there are here,I'd say maybe 60, probably only ten of them awful twats.

If those are your favorite posters why not go back to Peeps where they post on a regular basis?

You won't be missed here that's for sure.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HIS FAVORITE POSTERS ARE ALL STIFFS WHO RIPPED OFF BOOKIES :+clueless READ ANY STIFF LIST AND YOU WILL FIND WVU AND PATRICK MCIRISH I GUESS THOSE ARE PATTYS HEROS EX MODERATORS WHO RIPPED OFF SHRINKS BOOKIES

I HAVE BEEN COMPARED TO THE YANKEE GREAT MICKEY MANTLE ON THESE FORUMS :btj:

sl55

EOG Veteran

HIS FAVORITE POSTERS ARE ALL STIFFS WHO RIPPED OFF BOOKIES :+clueless READ ANY STIFF LIST AND YOU WILL FIND WVU AND PATRICK MCIRISH I GUESS THOSE ARE PATTYS HEROS EX MODERATORS WHO RIPPED OFF SHRINKS BOOKIES

I HAVE BEEN COMPARED TO THE YANKEE GREAT MICKEY MANTLE ON THESE FORUMS :btj:

How many times are you going to get mickey mantle and mickey mouse mixed up?

If those are your favorite posters why not go back to Peeps where they post on a regular basis?

You won't be missed here that's for sure.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Because you're here, you fat maggot. And now, the issue really is why you're here, isn't it? You're here to lead the stupidest posters to follow your picks, lose their asses, and increase affiliate kickbacks.

I'm not here looking for approval, cuntface, but poll numbers don't lie. You and the scammer are the pigs of the place. Why don't you just go back to Peeps?

Oh right, we don't run a place where we have losers posing as touts to get our posters to post up and lose at our advertisers, and get our money that way.

Fuck off. I don't want to have to tell you again within the next five minutes.

paddy you left off some really good names there are a couple of guys here who post great stuff and you left them completely out.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Thanks Paddy.

paddy you left off some really good names there are a couple of guys here who post great stuff and you left them completely out.

This is true, it's why I hate to make a list. Lot of great posters around these forums, Paddy certainly at or very near the top for those who haven't read Peeps the last decade.

The part I don't get is why mess with the guy?

Lot of people in high places did not want any part of the Paddy/Brun (RIP) tag team. I know that for a fact.

And for good reason.

Why fuck with him? If you don't start trouble there won't be any. But if you do he'll be the one to finish it.

He can be your best friend, loyal, supportive and all the rest.... or your worst nightmare.

I'm Irish and kind of like to buck heads now and then but I choose to treat him with respect.

I want no part of bad Paddy, I've heard it's not a place you want a return trip to, LOL.

And we move on .... (but probably not Paddy :))