Paddy... You best apologize

Teddy kgb

Banned
You god damn Canadiens crack me up, you think you can come into my house and talk to John Kelly like this?

Peeps is done ok, they don't have the muscle like they once did....even when they did and showed up here like Brun did I straightened him out...

We took in Blackcloud as a favor because we know peeps is struggling..

I was running shit here while you were banging sheep!!!!

Apologize to John and I'll leave you alone, if not then I will tell you I have a acquired special skills over time dealing with posters like you and I will fight you and I will hurt you (r feelings)

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Re: Paddy... You best apologize

Attention EOG, attention!

All posters get to your nuclear fall-out shelter and do so immediately!

This is not a drill, this is a category I heading your way......

Gather the wife and kids and seek shelter at once!!

jasson621

EOG Dedicated

Attention EOG, attention!

All posters get to the closes nuclear fall-out shelter to you, and do so immediately!

This is not a drill, this is a category I heading your way......

Gather the wife and kids and seek shelter!!

LOL.. I get the feeling you're right

You're barking mad, cuz.

I'm just getting started.

Eventually I'll be banned, and the scene will shift to Peeps, which is still where 95% of the hard men in Forumville still are, like snipers playing checkers waiting for something to do.

Hard men is an Irish expression, Meatman, so don't go getting a moist anus thinking about it.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

You fucking wankers mentioning the Irish, you havent a clue. When I was a kid growing up in Connemara there was no betting shops. Bets used to be taken on who could push their old Donkey over a cliff the fastest, wanking contests and bare fist fights. Which kid in the homeless home would get buggered first was a very popular market, as was who would be first to fuck a widow. Young kids were brought up on killing caught seagulls and taunting lassooed rabbits lol. That was entertainment for the ones who werent into incest of any type.

Got to love the Irish :houra

The HAMMER

EOG Enthusiast

Funny to just sit back and observe some of you clowns that take this forum shit so seriously.

This KGB guy acts like he's tough shit and important.

And nobody respects him or gives 2 fucks what he posts or thinks.

If anything, makes for a good chuckle.

yup sum of these folks take these forums way too seriously I just kick back and watch its just entertainment I do love seeing teddy take a beating hes the most worthless poster here at eog

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Funny to just sit back and observe some of you clowns that take this forum shit so seriously.

Couldn't be more spot on.

Teddy kgb

Banned

I love you fvcking goofs..... I do a spoof from The Godfather and mix in a little 'Taken' at the end and I'm taking the forum stuff serious and I'm a tuff guy who thinks he mattered but doesn't....

You can't make this shit up.... Nothing like trolling em, snagging em and reeling them in and putting them on my mantle...

The bit about the integrity of the forum is serious, but the rest is a dwarf toss. Yes, I feel guilty but do it anyway. You may ask why the sudden interest on my part in the integrity of the forum? I concede you have a point.

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

You god damn Canadiens crack me up, you think you can come into my house and talk to John Kelly like this?

Peeps is done ok, they don't have the muscle like they once did....even when they did and showed up here like Brun did I straightened him out...

Apologize to John and I'll leave you alone, if not then I will tell you I have a acquired special skills over time dealing with posters like you and I will fight you and I will hurt you (r feelings)

I will always be obliged Teddy

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

I love you fvcking goofs..... I do a spoof from The Godfather and mix in a little 'Taken' at the end and I'm taking the forum stuff serious and I'm a tuff guy who thinks he mattered but doesn't....

You can't make this shit up.... Nothing like trolling em, snagging em and reeling them in and putting them on my mantle...

I knew it was a goof when you started talking about setting Brun straight on anything.

I keep coming back and looking at this post by this deranged monkey shagger, and I know something isn't right.

Finally, just now, after a diet Pepsi and another cinnamon raisin English muffin, it dawns on me...

That's not how you spell Canadians.