Panchi Sanzi Exposed And Works For Cascade

Boys I did some detective work this afternoon because I found it rather odd for Panchi to constantly defend Cascade and Uncle Lenny and try and discredit and honest american in Jimmy.

Panchi Sanzi or what they really call him is Pancho Sanzino is a fine young Spanish Man with of course the very wide mustache like Rolly Fingers that eminated from Spain to the great Country of Canada and then finally down to the offshore sports called Cascade by the way an A- rated book. Panchi bets steam and then blows it all back and more whith his own stuff. Sanzino does not have all his marbles other than being pretty sharp with sports betting

Now I am clever so here is how I found out, man this guy is not too bright. I throw a lots nickles into Uncle Lenny's Book and then call in and make a large wager on a baseball game and I knew they would transfer me to a line manager and I figured Sanzino is pretty sharp with gambling so he would be higher up. Ok I get transfered and some lady answered the phone and I took a while shot to ask for a guy named Panchi and the dumb ass uses the same name on forum as name with Cascade.

He says harshly " Sanzi" and BAM I GOT HIM!!!! I play dumb with the Spanish gunslinger and put a large wager in and asked him did he follow forums and he said yes and go look for him on mw and eog. I politely hung up the phone.

Sanzino probably makes about $6.80 per hour as a line manager and now I know why he was always praising Uncle Lenny and knocking Jimmy.

Panchi Sanzi your :+signs11-

Ari I guessed at the $6.80 an hour but I would think wages are low down there.

Panchi throw us EOG readers something