Pat McIrish - new Moderator at EOG?

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
HE CAN HAVE HIM I AM ENCOURAGING EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM TO PROTEST THIS DECISION MCIRISH IF A F-CKING LOW LIFE PIECE OF SH-T WITH A COCKY ATTITUDE.HE ALSO HAD ME BANNED AT THE RX AND I WILL NEVER FORGET IT.IF THIS IS WHAT THE SHRINK WANTS FINE I FOR ONE AM MOVING ON TO ANOTHER FORUM WWW.MAJORWAGER.COM SO LONG BOYS YOU CAN HAVE YOUR RAT BASTARDS AND CON MEN.

HE CAN HAVE HIM I AM ENCOURAGING EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM TO PROTEST THIS DECISION MCIRISH IF A F-CKING LOW LIFE PIECE OF SH-T WITH A COCKY ATTITUDE.HE ALSO HAD ME BANNED AT THE RX AND I WILL NEVER FORGET IT.IF THIS IS WHAT THE SHRINK WANTS FINE I FOR ONE AM MOVING ON TO ANOTHER FORUM WWW.MAJORWAGER.COM SO LONG BOYS YOU CAN HAVE YOUR RAT BASTARDS AND CON MEN.

:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5

LATER!!!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Beantown:

Isnt getting banned from RX like getting paroled??

I got the boot via "X" and a chickenshit email from"Wilhelm" and still laugh about it

dogball

EOG Master
no chance this is true, neither of these guys liked working with each other last time around and that was prior to the incident

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
couldnt be better, thanks for asking
hope all is well with you, is it??

its going well for me.

used to see you around alot more often back a few yrs ago at the rx. you were wone of the first ppl i followed when i started out gambling on baseball.

Will they be opening a comedy forum for your posts?
Wouldn't want to miss them.