Paul George

choslamshe

EOG Master
Is it just me or has his brain slipped a little bit - like Giannis's always has - around being aware that he needs to stay on the court in a critical game?

Seems to have happened a few times these playoffs where his carelessness and lack of common sense have cost him and his team.

Bets aside, impossible not to cheer the Nuggets home...

E$

EOG Dedicated
Not sure what is more annoying, the nickname he gave himself “Playoff P”

Or

Reggie Miller calling him “PG13” every four minutes

janus

EOG Dedicated
i think the reggie miller thing is reggie's homage to indy. thats his nickname when he was a pacer. and who on the planet wants to call someone "playoff P" on air without sounding like a douche?

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
His head wasn't in this series...now it comes out he has some issues with teammates most notably Harrell.

kane

EOG master
His head wasn't in this series...now it comes out he has some issues with teammates most notably Harrell.

had the Clippers not traded away Gallo and SGA I wonder if they're still playing, not to mention I'm sure they'd like to have the 5 first rounders they gave up as well. I understand Khawi said he would only go there if they made that trade, but if Presti hits on a couple of those picks, this is shaping up as a great trrade for OKC