Peaceful protesting in Philadelphia

cheapseats

EOG Master
And the leftists media won't report it. Just like last night, most did not even recognize the newest member of scotus.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
That's quite the plan huh? I guess the question is why have cops if they wont enforce laws or protect peoples lives and property?
The 2020 buzz phrase is to diffuse the situation. Obviously you’re correct. These people don’t own anything or do not respect anything. Just wait until the tax base leaves. They can cry racism as businesses are not there to serve their needs.

I also understand there are white people coming in from elsewhere to loot also. They are vermin also.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The 2020 buzz phrase is to diffuse the situation. Obviously you’re correct. These people don’t own anything or do not respect anything. Just wait until the tax base leaves. They can cry racism as businesses are not there to serve their needs.

I also understand there are white people coming in from elsewhere to loot also. They are vermin also.
If i was walmart/doller general, etc, I would demand payment from the city for everything looted, announce if they refuse they're leaving the city.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If i was walmart/doller general, etc, I would demand payment from the city for everything looted, announce if they refuse they're leaving the city.
Unfortunately the sole proprietor is the one SOL. Dollar General will move 2-3 blocks away and set up shop.