Pedroia over Roberts in the AS game

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: Pedroia over Roberts in the AS game

And fwiw Pedroia has had a better season than Roberts. All Roberts has on Pedroia is stolen bases and thats it

mofome

Banned

And fwiw Pedroia has had a better season than Roberts. All Roberts has on Pedroia is stolen bases and thats it

nope. also OBP, OPS, and extra base hits. You're not much of a baseball guy though.

all their stats are fairly close....but to the fans pedroia's numbers are better...avg/hr/rbi's are what counts in the voting....

that and that goofball Hank Steinbrenner saying RED SOX NATION is bullshit!! He might want to take a closer look!! MAY'N!!:+excited-

mofome

Banned

all their stats are fairly close....but to the fans pedroia's numbers are better...avg/hr/rbi's are what counts in the voting....

that and that goofball Hank Steinbrenner saying RED SOX NATION is bullshit!! He might want to take a closer look!! MAY'N!!:+excited-

slg, ops, obp are the more telling statistics. roberts takes each. just funny to look over the rosters of these teams and see so many undeserving starters.

slg, ops, obp are the more telling statistics. roberts takes each. just funny to look over the rosters of these teams and see so many undeserving starters.

I WOULD AGREE BUT THE COMMON FAN COULD CARELESS ABOUT THOSE STATS...IMO

Journeyman

EOG Master

The common fan should not determine who starts in the AS game.

This is how backwards MLB is now, the fans vote which is basically a popularity contest but the game winner gets home field advantage come WS time.

This makes no sense....It was one thing when the game was an exhibition game but this game matters and the fans decide who starts? :+clueless

mofome

Banned

This is how backwards MLB is now, the fans vote which is basically a popularity contest but the game winner gets home field advantage come WS time.

This makes no sense....It was one thing when the game was an exhibition game but this game matters and the fans decide who starts? :+clueless

Its fucking retarded.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I agree, I think the fans should still get to vote but not for the starters. The manager should be able to make his starting lineup to whatever he wants it to be

5 star bomb

EOG Master

5 star, who won the AL MVP in 2003? Please, learn more before your next post.

:cheers

ARod did... Kinsler wont have #'s near Arod had in 2003... Cmon dude Kinsler isnt even the MVP on his own team are you kidding me? Hamilton is easily the choice from the Rangers if someone was to get mvp, get real bro

12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

ARod did... Kinsler wont have #'s near Arod had in 2003... Cmon dude Kinsler isnt even the MVP on his own team are you kidding me? Hamilton is easily the choice from the Rangers if someone was to get mvp, get real bro

12io4j2w90

really? kinsler leads the league in hits, batting, has 14 HRs and is what 23 of 24 in SBs? cool. Certainly not a candidate.

As i said...

:thumbsup

5 star bomb

EOG Master

The real MVP of the AL is Jermaine Dye.... and I hate the White Sox but its true. He is definitely without a doubt the MVP in the AL so far imo