Pence absolutely destroyed Harris!

blueline

EOG Master
Most people will remember two things from this.

1. the fly on Pence's head

2. Pence talking over Harris
Exactly
Word started leaking out a couple of days ago she would back it down.
They are in a great spot no need to create a moment.
Only question is do we take the senate

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
This same Clueless Idiot thinks Kirk Cousins and half the NFL QB's are better than Patrick Mahomes.
Kamala stomped Mommy Pence worse than the original ever stomped a Jobber.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Undecided voters found Harris 'abrasive, condescending' in vice presidential debate: Frank Luntz
'It was clear that Mike Pence was the winner of tonight's confrontation,' pollster says

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Washington Post's Megan McArdle knocks gender defense of Harris: 'Pence is actually a good debater,' she 'is... not'

mr merlin

EOG Master
CBS news radio gave a quick summary this morning, 3 words..."Pence did well", then they pivoted to trashing trump. Everyone knows Pence won.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump now says he's out of the next debate and will hold a super spreader rally instead. Winning!!!!!!

He's a know flip flopper, changing his mind constantly. Anything is possible when it comes to Pinocchio.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trump now says he's out of the next debate and will hold a super spreader rally instead. Winning!!!!!!

He's a know flip flopper, changing his mind constantly. Anything is possible when it comes to Pinocchio.
I recommend that you go, get a front row seat.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It was a bloodbath and he did some of the things Trump failed miserably to do in his debate. Bottom line it is the VP's and most people won't notice/care.

This Trumptard is a outliner as usual. Jason is always part of the very small majority. His parents must have dropped him on his head when is was a little Nazi baby.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
If Pence crushed as some are claiming we should see some movement in the polls and betting markets

The guy who claimed Hydroxychlorquine was a miracle cure for Covid is now claiming Pence crushed. 😂 Only to be confirmed by the one Jew that supports Benedict Donald. Just saying! 😂

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Veep debate will result in at least 3 people changing their vote for president.

Maybe 4.

Pence did nothing at all to change his side's piss poor standing. Kamala didn't really have to do anything but flip the date on the calendar. Pence is a far more eloquent liar and dodged the big questions. He had some chances to comment on climate change, RvW, corona and he lied or punted.

This was Kamala's first big stage National exposure and she used it in that manner, resume, rep and repeat. She pretty much cruised, went easy.

Fact checks produced the usual.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
It would appear the electoral process is pretty much not an option for the Trump camp, I would think the Republican's only remaining strategy is to try and protect the Senate.

Do you think that Republicans are some kind of a "cult"?
It's not clear from your posting history.
Fair question

The trumpanzees who defend and spin the indefensible on the reg are no different than a cult

The president will say or do the dumbest shit imaginable and they cheer

Look at how trumpers act regarding Covid

Trump followers constantly suspend reality to defend their leader

Why you have a bigger problem with me pointing that out instead of questioning the Kool Aide drinkers is your deal

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Fair question

The trumpanzees who defend and spin the indefensible on the reg are no different than a cult

The president will say or do the dumbest shit imaginable and they cheer

Look at how trumpers act regarding Covid

Trump followers constantly suspend reality to defend their leader

Why you have a bigger problem with me pointing that out instead of questioning the Kool Aide drinkers is your deal

You have zero understanding of how Republicans think, why they vote the way they do, and what issues and ideas matter to them.
You reduce every alternative perspective to "I'm right because I'm smart. They're wrong because they're dumb."
My "deal" is that voters like you see nothing wrong with handing control of this country to a mentally ill, mentally enfeebled puppet who is nothing but an NPC for an extreme leftist agendra.
But you're on the right side of history since you're fighting "Trumptards" and "Trumpanzees".