Pence absolutely destroyed Harris!

You have zero understanding of how Republicans think, why they vote the way they do, and what issues and ideas matter to them.
You reduce every alternative perspective to "I'm right because I'm smart. They're wrong because they're dumb."
My "deal" is that voters like you see nothing wrong with handing control of this country to a mentally ill, mentally enfeebled puppet who is nothing but an NPC for an extreme leftist agendra.
But you're on the right side of history since you're fighting "Trumptards" and "Trumpanzees".

I don’t consider trumpism to be anything close to resembling true ideology of the Republican Party

If you can’t see that trump is the mentally ill idiot between the two candidates I don’t know what to tell you

Bleach injections

Nuking hurricanes

Embracing dog whistle racism

Wrecking the economy

Ignoring Covid

So much winning going on

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I don’t consider trumpism to be anything close to resembling true ideology of the Republican Party

If you can’t see that trump is the mentally ill idiot between the two candidates I don’t know what to tell you

Bleach injections

Nuking hurricanes

Embracing dog whistle racism

Wrecking the economy

Ignoring Covid

So much winning going on

Didn't he also just say he found the cure to Covid. This after he claimed Hydrxychlorquine was a cure. And I believe he boldly claimed Obama wiretapped his phone. And now he's claiming there was a failed coup, and why hasn't Obama, Hillary or Biden been arrested. He's criticizing Bill Barr for not doing his job.

Also he's gotten his ass kicked in two different wars. One a trade war he started with China. A war full of disinformation, suchas China is paying the tariffs.

The other war against Coronavirus where he referred to himself as a wartime president while misleading the country about how serious and deadly the virus was. Twice crushed. Its gotta end.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Go figure, the only person that broke the mask mandate rule at last night's VP debate was VP Mike Pence's wife RepubliCon Karen Pence. The rules couldn't have been more clear after the debacle and disregard of the rules by RepubliCons at the presidential debate.

Karen Pence please get your head out of your RepubliCon ass. The rules couldn't have been more clear.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Undecided voters found Harris 'abrasive, condescending' in vice presidential debate: Frank Luntz
'It was clear that Mike Pence was the winner of tonight's confrontation,' pollster says

After VP debate Trump's odds increase at least 20 points. Trump now +200 at Bookmaker. Is it possible Dumb Alfie got it wrong again? Yes, completely possible. Dumb Alfie is known for getting the simplest, most obvious things wrong.

"The black guys at Starbucks were definitely not arrested".
- Dumb Alfie

Trump lost the first debate. Pence massacred Harris in the vice-presidential debate. If you think Harris won, you didn't watch. Pence went over the time limit a couple of unnecessary times. Outside of that, he was perfect.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump lost the first debate. Pence massacred Harris in the vice-presidential debate. If you think Harris won, you didn't watch. Pence went over the time limit a couple of unnecessary times. Outside of that, he was perfect.

Pence's flurry of lies and BULLSHIT, actually attracted flies.

One of the most memorable moments of the debate was at the end when a maskless Karen Pence joined her husband on the debate stage. A clear violation of the debate rules which was supposed to lead to removal. Again a RepubliCon is not held accountable for abusing laws and rules.

"What president Trump did was wrong and illegal, but I vote not guilty".
- Trump Cult Aka Republicon Senatora and Congressional men and women.

Pence's flurry of lies and BULLSHIT, actually attracted flies.

One of the most memorable moments of the debate was at the end when a maskless Karen Pence joined her husband on the debate stage. A clear violation of the debate rules which was supposed to lead to removal. Again a RepubliCon is not held accountable for abusing laws and rules.

"What president Trump did was wrong and illegal, but I vote not guilty".
- Trump Cult Aka Republicon Senatora and Congressional men and women.
Name the lies. You libs always talk in generalities with absolutely no substance.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trumps going to be on camera with tucker tonight, suppsoedly he'll be evaluated, possibly tested by a dr at the same time. That'll be interesting, tucker is far better than hannity, hannity had a phone interview with trump last night that lasted a long time, but he never actually asked trump proper questions, so we learned nothing..

kane

EOG master

Pence went over the time limit every chance he got, and not just for a few seconds but for a long time, and if you think he massacred Harris, you didn't watch the same debate the rest of us did. First Lebron, then Biden, sad times for raiders

kane

EOG master
Name the lies. You libs always talk in generalities with absolutely no substance.

Too many lies to count, but there's one lie he repeated a couple of times that really made me laugh, he said he and trump follow the science, I literally laughed out loud the first time he said it

cheapseats

EOG Master
Trumps going to be on camera with tucker tonight, suppsoedly he'll be evaluated, possibly tested by a dr at the same time. That'll be interesting, tucker is far better than hannity, hannity had a phone interview with trump last night that lasted a long time, but he never actually asked trump proper questions, so we learned nothing..
Trump live on Rush all 3 hrs today.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Just what the fukk are Hannity, Carlsson and dead man walking gonna do to bring Turnip back from the dead, three weeks before election day.

Those fukkin clowns are responsible for Turnip's plight more than anyone.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Pence swayed ZERO votes. Kamala did no better. The entire debate was a complete Zilch.

He's on Rush Limbaugh right now. I think for the whole show.

Just saw that Cheapseats beat me too it.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump live on Rush all 3 hrs today.

"Go get em Bull Durham".
- Cheapseats

"Its already been proven Obama, Biden and Hillary attempted a coup against Trump". 😂
- Cheapseats

"Why hasn't Bill Barr arrrested Obama, Biden and Hillary yet"?
- Benedict Donald

railbird

EOG Master
Just what the fukk are Hannity, Carlsson and dead man walking gonna do to bring Turnip back from the dead, three weeks before election day.

Those fukkin clowns are responsible for Turnip's plight more than anyone.

Too many lies to count, but there's one lie he repeated a couple of times that really made me laugh, he said he and trump follow the science, I literally laughed out loud the first time he said it
Dumbass, he followed the science. He recommended exactly what Fauci recommended until approximately September. Where did he deviate from Fauci prior to the last month?

He's on Rush Limbaugh right now. I think for the whole show.

Just saw that Cheapseats beat me too it.

During that interview trump flopped hard when asked how he would protect people with pre existing conditions. He immediately changed the topic

Trump continues to be the MVP campaigner for Biden.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Dumbass, he followed the science. He recommended exactly what Fauci recommended until approximately September. Where did he deviate from Fauci prior to the last month?

Raiders the retard keeps displaying just how retarded, how blind he truly is.

I know one of the many times he deviated from the scientist and Fauci was when you and him were promoting the ineffective drug Hydrxychlorquine.

And the deviation was massive and sweeping. Your claims that Trump didn't deviate from Fauci and science is almost as inaccurate of your othef misleading claims that Trump and Pence don't lie. Your retardation is extreme, and its gotten worse since you started taking Hydroxychlorquine

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump the Lawless and disorder traitor is breaking more federal laws today. Holding a campaign event at the people's house is an obvious violation of federal law. But the fascist right wing RepubliCons are letting him do it. Complicate to the fullest extent. ~

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
"When I saw Trump destroy Biden in their debate, I said to self, Trump has won my vote. I believe he was sent by god".
- Low info Trumptard Zzyxroad
I can see why this debate means a lot to you, she's probably running the country for Biden.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
"When I saw Trump destroy Biden in their debate, I said to self, Trump has won my vote. I believe he was sent by god".
- Low info Trumptard Zzyxroad

I forgot to tell you that I reconsidered my position.
I will be voting for Joanne Jorgensen.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I forgot to tell you that I reconsidered my position.
I will be voting for Joanne Jorgensen.

Low info one, I'll share a little knowledge with you. A vote against Biden is a vote for Trump. This is a referendum election against Trump. Just like the Nov. 2018 midterm when the Blue Wave flipped 40 house seat, except we will see a Blue Tsunami this November.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Low info one, I'll share a little knowledge with you. A vote against Biden is a vote for Trump. This is a referendum election against Trump. Just like the Nov. 2018 midterm when the Blue Wave flipped 40 house seat, except we will see a Blue Tsunami this November.

Yeah