PGA Championship contest

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
Starts this Thursday, same format as Masters contest. Moved from traditional August dates.

$50 per entry / max two entries

If we have 6 entries or more contest will go.

EOG will add 10% to prize pool, if we have 10 or more entries will pay 2nd place.

We can have entries PM'd to ComptrBob if he is OK with it.

I'll post field on Monday,

I'm in, need 5 more entries

RULES:

You pick 7 golfers, 5 from groups of the world rankings on Monday 5/13 (I'll list everyone on Monday morning). One golfer from golfers ranked 1-6, one golfer from 7-12, one from 13-18, one from 19-24, and 25-30. Then 2 golfers ranked > 30.

*The winner will be determined by the combined 72 hole total of your 7 golfers. Lowest score wins.

**Tie breaker: The guess closest to the score of the man holding the Wannamaker Trophy on Sunday (over/under par).

***If any of your golfers do not make the cut that golfer will receive the greater of: 1) his Thursday / Friday total doubled or 2)one plus the highest 4 day total in the remaining field of golfers.

****If your golfer withdrawals from the tournament at any time for any reason after the commencement of play that golfer will receive one plus the highest 4 day total in the remaining field of golfers.

Last edited by a moderator:

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
guys this thing worked perfect for masters, 100% payback plus a fun overaly EOG bonus. payment was fast after Masters. great grading.

three guys? come on and lets play some golf here.

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
Looks like we have 8.

Send your 7 picks --- 5 from the GROUPS and 2 from rest of field not in top 30 of OGWR, ALONG WITH 72 hole winning score for tiebreaker to ComptrBob by 6:00 am CST on THURSDAY.

Send me the $50 before Thursday 6:00 am CST. Same method as MASTERS contest last month.

https://www.pga.com/events/pgachampionship/2019-pga-championship-field-list-players

http://www.owgr.com/ranking

GROUP A
Dustin Johnson
Justin Rose
Brooks Koepka
Rory McIlroy

Tiger Woods

GROUP B
Francesco Molinari
Bryson DeChambeau
Xander Schauffele
Rickie Fowler
Jon Rahm
Paul Casey

GROUP C
Matt Kuchar
Jason Day
Tony Finau
Tommy Fleetwood
Patrick Cantlay
Bubba Watson

GROUP D
Webb Simpson
Patrick Reed
Louis Oosthuizen
Phil Mickelson
Marc Leishman
Kevin Kisner

GROUP E
Gary Woodland
Sergio Garcia
Adam Scott
Ian Poulter
Cameron Smith
Hideki Matsuyama

railbird

EOG Master
Pga made this tourney abt the players, big mistake, majors should be about the course. Fuck the players, they are crybaby faggots. The course set up here is fagged out so -20 will be winner, #faketourney lame like masters

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
Pga made this tourney abt the players, big mistake, majors should be about the course. Fuck the players, they are crybaby faggots. The course set up here is fagged out so -20 will be winner, #faketourney lame like masters

You’ll have to wait for Pebble US Open to see some real suffering

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Excellent format.

Now if only I knew what I was handicapping.

I'm life-and-death to find two wild-card names.

Maybe I'll use a pair of Dell Dude's longshots.

Then again, maybe not.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Send your 7 picks --- 5 from the GROUPS and 2 from rest of field not in top 30 of OGWR, ALONG WITH 72 hole winning score for tiebreaker to ComptrBob by 6:00 am CST on THURSDAY.

Send me the $50 before Thursday 6:00 am CST. Same method as MASTERS contest last month.

I have 3 sets of picks sent so far: CTJ, BD, and BR.

Less than 12 hours till first tee time, I'll change the deadline for submitting picks slightly to 6:45AM EDT (5:45AM CDT, and 3:45AM PDT.)

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
Got payments for 2 from Viejo Dinosaur, 1-JK, 1-Shapsplace

Birdie hasn’t sent payment—not sure what happened?

Looks like 9, Bob should be forwarding me teams when he rises on the West Coast.