PGA Golf Tournament in San Francisco....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
The first Major of the year that is usually the last....

Webb Simpson
Patrick Cantlay
Daniel Berger

My top three selections...and hopefully Tiger Woods does well....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
DeChambeau has never finished in the top ten of any Major.....will be interesting to see how he responds to the long par 4s.....

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Saw +230 yesterday but I would never bet against him

I would. Especially knowing how cold it will be Thursday and Friday. IF he makes the cut it will be barely. Gun to my head I say he does NOT make the cut. No way I could lay over $2 on him making it, too

scrubs

EOG Enthusiast
I would. Especially knowing how cold it will be Thursday and Friday. IF he makes the cut it will be barely. Gun to my head I say he does NOT make the cut. No way I could lay over $2 on him making it, too

Supposed to be 80 degrees when he tees off Thurs and he has a late tee time Friday expected to be in high 70s

Tiger will do enough to make the cut, he always plays that plodding game first two days which is good to avoid trouble but won't put you near the top of the leaderboard. Playing his conservative C game is still better than half the field almost every time out, especially for a major where he comes in rested and prepared.

I put some free plays on Woodland at 50-1. Hoping he enjoys the Bay Area summer conditions again like he did last year at Pebble.

scrubs

EOG Enthusiast
LOL Its 59 degrees now in San Francisco, Tiger just teed off 20 minutes ago. The high today is expected at 65 degrees and 64 tomorrow.

sorry for the misinformation...i used the PGA website for the weather info, can't believe they would be so inaccurate. they give an hourly and 10 day prognostication for every tournament, first time i've seen it be so wrong.

justintalk

EOG Veteran
A few years ago my son played in the city tourny and was paired with kurt kitayama. I walked along and was very impressed with kurts game nice kid.