PGA Northern Trust Open

JCROM777

EOG Addicted
Re: PGA Northern Trust Open

Took Phil 3-1 and Adam Scott 10-1. I didn't play Phil last week since he was not playing well.
I took Tiger instead and it looked okay until the 4th round.
:pop:

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Took Phil 3-1 and Adam Scott 10-1. I didn't play Phil last week since he was not playing well.
I took Tiger instead and it looked okay until the 4th round.
:pop:

Wait, what? Please don't tell me you took Phil and Scott to win the whole tournament at those odds.

BetToWin33

EOG Addicted

I took

Moore at 80 to 1
Rose at 70 to 1
Levin at 50 to 1
Choi at 40 to 1
Stadler at 150 to 1

Foom

EOG Enthusiast

Stanley may be a good play against. First time at Riviera. If he doesn't put the ball in the right spots on these greens, he'll be in trouble.

Foom

EOG Enthusiast

Have you guys seen that Chamblee is in a matchup? And he's chalk over Fowler?? What am I missing?

JCROM777

EOG Addicted

Weink-- Yes those are the guys I played at the odds being offered at Coast properties.
I have never won taking a golfer over 10-1.
I usually just play my favorite golfers who are Tiger,Phil and Ernie. Just fun bets.
What golfers are you taking this weekend ?

railbird

EOG Master

Riviera rewards course familarity, poaanna greens and kakuya grass. Think West coast and Austrailian bred golfers. Think driving accuracy and good 150 and in players. past winners Weir, Pavin, Sabbatini fit this mold.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Riviera rewards course familarity, poaanna greens and kakuya grass. Think West coast and Austrailian bred golfers. Think driving accuracy and good 150 and in players. past winners Weir, Pavin, Sabbatini fit this mold.

You would think someone that lives in SoCal would know how to spell the name of the grass that's considereed a weed and a pest on local golf courses... It's kikuyu, Rail.... and poanna is also considered a weed and a very poor putting surface. But what do you expect from a goat ranch like Riviera...:shoot:

railbird

EOG Master

You would think someone that lives in SoCal would know how to spell the name of the grass that's considereed a weed and a pest on local golf courses... It's kikuyu, Rail.... and poanna is also considered a weed and a very poor putting surface. But what do you expect from a goat ranch like Riviera...:shoot:

A goat ranch? I doubt very much you could afford the 250K initiation fee

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Weink-- Yes those are the guys I played at the odds being offered at Coast properties.
I have never won taking a golfer over 10-1.
I usually just play my favorite golfers who are Tiger,Phil and Ernie. Just fun bets.
What golfers are you taking this weekend ?

I'll give you 4:1 and 12:1 on those guys.

You took some absolutely horrendous lines.

For the price Rose is my favorite.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Pretty sure I listed Rose in PVC's thread first actually...but if it's a winner I don't mind sharing...

newport2

EOG Dedicated

A buddy of mine watched Cantlay hit balls yesterday and said he couldn't keep it on the range. I took A. Kim +145 who is also having major swing problems. They both shot 78 today. :houra

newport2

EOG Dedicated

The afternoon-morning draw is a huge advantage this week. Almost like some past British Opens! In the old days, you could pick some assorted plums off on certain weeks. Like stealing!