Phil Mickelson/Masters

Johnny Handsome

EOG Enthusiast
For anyone thinking of betting Phil Mickelson to finish in the top 10 here is his last 7 Masters.

1999 t6
2000 t7
2001 3
2002 3
2003 3
2004 1
2005 10

You can find him out there at about -200 to -220. Seems almost like a sure thing especially after coming off a 13 shot win.

Another one I like is Sergio Garcia at +225 to finish in the top 10.

The Devil

EOG Master
JOHNNY,

LIKE THE MICK MYSELF TO WIN IT ALL.... TOP 10 LOOKS LIKE EAST MONEY...

SERGIO HAS BEEN GETTING KILLED WITH HIS PUTTER AND I DONT SEE THE GREENS AT AUGUSTA BEING HIS CURE....WHAT WILL THEY RUN 11-15 ON STEMP METER??

COUPLES WILL BE THERE AT THE END AND SO WILL JOSE MARIE OLOTOBOL (SP)..

TIGER IS TIGER, NOTHING MORE TO SAY....

WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED TO SEE FRED FUNK IN THE MIX TOO.....

Johnny Handsome

EOG Enthusiast
I know Sergio hasn't putted well but he never has. I think his ball striking can keep him in it. He makes alot of birdies. Another guy I like as a long shot to hit the top 10 is David Howell. One of the best players no one has heard of.

All I hope is that neither of these 2 ***s win

guy bet em on my sheet

<TABLE class=data id=gridReport style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 rules=all border=1><TBODY><TR class=r2><TD>Ticket # 16049227
Apr-6 5:10:00 AM</TD><TD>ONLINE/-1</TD><TD>
Apr-6 5:10:00 AM</TD><TD>
TNT</TD><TD>WIN US MASTERS 2006
[27] ROBERT ALLENBY ML+8000</TD><TD>100/8000</TD></TR><TR class=r1><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: whitesmoke"></TD><TD>Ticket # 16049228
Apr-6 5:10:00 AM</TD><TD>ONLINE/-1</TD><TD>
Apr-6 5:10:00 AM</TD><TD>
TNT</TD><TD>WIN US MASTERS 2006
[32] STEWART CINK ML+11000</TD><TD>100/11000</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Fast and hard will be the course this week ....

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vijay Singh to win 14/1 e.w.

No worse than 7th in 5 of 6 attempts this decade .... 5th last year and hit more greens in reg but had most putts and still top 5er ... Singh quoted as "putting really well" ... longest course for a Major - Singh won up in Wisconsin w/PGA

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Angel Cabrera to win 40/1 e.w. @ SkyBet, Paddy Power and BetFred

Longshot but has played well @ Augusta in the past and played well @ Bay Hill ...
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ranked 1st in the 'going for the green' category on the PGA Tour, but he more than just a bomber, he also has a very good touch on the greens as shown by the fact that he is ranked 3rd in the '3-putt avoidance' category on the PGA Tour

[/FONT]

dirty

EOG Master
Rained here alot Sunday night but has been very windy Monday and Tuesday and probably Dried out the course some.....but we have had a Wet spring and winter and I wouldn't expect it to be too hard....but Firm......Greens will be rolling around a 12-13 on the stemp meter.......

Here is the forecast for Augusta this week....http://www.erh.noaa.gov/ifps/MapClick.php?CityName=Augusta&state=GA&site=CAE

Hazardous weather condition(s):

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low near 40. West wind between 6 and 9 mph becoming calm.

Thursday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming south between 4 and 7 mph.

Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind between 3 and 5 mph.

Friday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 82. Southwest wind between 5 and 15 mph.

Friday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. South wind between 7 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Saturday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high around 80. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Saturday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low near 49. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.