Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
2015 CFL Season starts today.
-
2012 Season 26-14 65%
2013 Season 20-11 64.51%
2014 Season 30-26 53.57%
-
last season was a fail but it could have been crazy bad.
I fought back from 8-17 32% on Aug 15 2014 to finish at 30-26 53.57%
my numbers are dialed and ready to go.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
Re: Pickman Jones 2015 CFL Season

CFL Bet
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan un50.0 -110
-
2015 CFL Season 2-0 100% +2.00 Units

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Looks great with the bad condition Jones, where did you get the 52.5? nice win:cheers

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated

CFL Bets
127. Hamilton pk-110
-
127/128 Hamilton @ Saskatchewan un56.0 -110
-
2015 CFL Season 15-6 71.42% +8.40 Units

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Congrats on a great run, Im not trying to be rude but others that folow the cfl and myself see your posting numbers that are not available the day and time of you posting. Game was +2.5, +2 yesterday and your posting +5 from days ago on many lines, or openers, how does that help anyone? We try to help each other on the boards but if your just trying to inflate your numbers for your picks service or business keep doing what you are doing but it doesnt benefit anyone but yourself. Have a great weekend and gluck on the games.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated

Congrats on a great run, Im not trying to be rude but others that folow the cfl and myself see your posting numbers that are not available the day and time of you posting. Game was +2.5, +2 yesterday and your posting +5 from days ago on many lines, or openers, how does that help anyone? We try to help each other on the boards but if your just trying to inflate your numbers for your picks service or business keep doing what you are doing but it doesnt benefit anyone but yourself. Have a great weekend and gluck on the games.

yeah I wont be posting stuff before it starts. over the last yr and a half I have been shit on and laughed at by a few other handicappers so now most people can go fuck them self. if you ever want my numbers or Positions early contact the twitter @PMJ_HTP_Sports .

up until a few months ago I was posting all my bets on that twitter page at starts. now I am posting them here.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated

I like what you say about trying to help each other on the boards. I have cunts making fun of me because I cant read and wright. yeah I might share my winning positions with some elements like that. the reason I chose EOG to post my bets is because there are ( Experts) at stuff here that I am better than. if you are cool with me I am cool with you. others can take a good fuck to them self. hows that for a sales pitch.
so are we cool, me and you?

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated

I tell you what I bet
325/326. Montreal @ Calgary un47.5 -110
for tomorrow.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

We re defintely fine, no need to be so defensively, I dont wish bad upon anyone, I think everyone has something to contribute. Those people making fun of you are just mean spirited and are hiding their own insecurities, it's the BS of the forum world. I don't think anyone feels I'm misguided pointing out the obvious line avaialability at time of post. All I was saying which makes sense is it doesnt benefit anyone including yourself posting lines that are no longer available. If you continue to do that you give people more reasons to make fun of you. Case closed gl on your game tonight, thanks for posting

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated

CFL Bets
327/328. Toronto @ Hamilton un55.5 -110
-
328. Hamilton -3.5 -110
-
2015 CFL Season 20-6 76.92% +13.40 Units
CFL Positions http://www.twitter.com/PMJ_HTP_Sports
-

Sorry for anyone looking for me to post stuff before starts.
You can get my Power Numbers and Positions on Games from the Twitter above. I sent out my numbers and Positions for Week 7 today.