-
Hamilton @ Edmonton un50.0 -110
-
2015 CFL Season 22-13 62.85% +7.75 Units

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
Re: Pickman Jones 2015 CFL Season

Hope you turn it around, GL tonight Pickman

turn what around? I have been up all season. check the thread.
you should do a thread man where you post all your bets and keep track of your units won and lost like me.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

You take things too personally, your playing on the words and you know exactly what I ment. I genuinely was hoping you would continue your run as I've been betting the CFL for many years. I was trying to befriend you in the beginning but realized real quick there no chance of that, I've been posting threads with units for many years so I'm not sure what you ment by that. Gluck to you and hope you continue to be profitable the rest of the year.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated

The Bet from last week Sask money line was a loss -1.00 unit. so the record going into yesterday should have been 23-16 +5.55 Units.
-
Thursday Bet
BC @ Montreal un47.0 -110 Win
-
2015 CFL Season 24-16 60% +6.55 Units
CFL Football Positions http://www.twitter.com/PMJ_HTP_Sports

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated

You take things too personally, your playing on the words and you know exactly what I ment. I genuinely was hoping you would continue your run as I've been betting the CFL for many years. I was trying to befriend you in the beginning but realized real quick there no chance of that, I've been posting threads with units for many years so I'm not sure what you ment by that. Gluck to you and hope you continue to be profitable the rest of the year.

no man I don't take stuff personal at all. stuff goes in one ear and out the other with me.
you should tell me what you mean by turn it around. that and the post about not posting bets when I post them made me think this is one of these guys who struggles with CFL and has been following it for a long time and is upset with a guy who knows nothing about the players and league.
I am not a forum person so I didn't know what my friend was saying when he said there are these nerds who make many handle names and post. now I just treat people on forum like twitter and just assume they are fake until they contact me and let me know they are real.