Pilot Pen Tennis

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Nice read Glaken...I look forward to all your Tennis insight over here as a Tennis punter and fan...I am also looking forward to the Open starting next week...I have found that the first week of majors can be very profitable since the faves actually really care about not going home early...lets make this Tennis $$$$cheers

Thanks Lawrence I am excited too about tennis at EOG ... I'm gonna get the picks thread going again with the start of the Open. If you see any of the old "The Tennis Court" crew around anywhere let'em know.

C-Ya buddy

Sorry, I didn't see this thread before. I thought I was the red headed step child betting on tennis. Got Tursunov-169 over Seppi. Up a break early, so good luck to me.

Bet of the night is Garcia-Lopez over Gimelstob. I got Guillermo this morning at --139. I beilieve it has gone up since, but still has value. Garcia-Lopez is NOT just a mudder like some others. He can play on hard court, but most importantly, I think he can handle Justin's serve. That's all Gimelstob has is a serve. Guillermo just needs one break each set, as I don't think Justin can break Guillermo.

Glacken, my boy. How about our hometown boy (shouldn't say boy - not politically correct) Scoville Jenkins winning in only his second ATP match. His first was first round against Roddick in last year's US Open. Scoville lost the first set getting his bearing. Then, dominated from then on.

OK then,
HI

No way High,

There are probably 20-25 of us on the forums that are serious about it everyday .... I had over 150 views everyday of my Tennis Court thread at Rx in the Global room...and I am going to be openning that Thread Friday to get ready for the Open ....please join in we have fun and really make money I had a 63% + $9000 record there .... was up to 14k before the fricking French Open.

Glaken

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Glaken said:
No way High,

There are probably 20-25 of us on the forums that are serious about it everyday .... I had over 150 views everyday of my Tennis Court thread at Rx in the Global room...and I am going to be openning that Thread Friday to get ready for the Open ....please join in we have fun and really make money I had a 63% + $9000 record there .... was up to 14k before the fricking French Open.

Glaken

Ill be reading, Game SET Match!!

French was good to me. Wimbledon was a blood bath - dogs and cats living together. French was good as I was in sync with Puerta. Rode him, and laid off in the finals when he played the kid.

My one open bet so far is Petrova at +8000 to win it. Will she beat Clijsters or HH??? No. Nadia can beat anybody and everybody else, though - including Davenport, Sharapova and the Williams sisters. She is coming into form. Without the rain delay in Toronto, I believe she would have taken out Malesbo.

For the Open, I will bet against Nadal early at really good odds. My thinking is he might be rusty after a couple of weeks at home eating tomales and poking any woman in Spain that he wants. However, if he gets to the quarters, odds will turn, and I will start betting him. Probably get at least +200 against Roddick and +300 against Federer.

Glacken, can you tell I am a little passionate???? Tennis is my livelihood. The rest is just a hobby. See, now we definitely need to get together and watch some tennis.

Ok then,
HI

SCI said:
Hope everything is going well for you in Tennis Glakencheers

Thanks SCI, We will be getting our ol' Tennis Court thread going later this week. Hope you will be a part of it.

Glaken

Stickie

EOG Senior Member
I have never really bet on tennis. It seems like its your thing Glaken.

I'll check your picks out for sure.