Pinny taking a few early positions...

The are begging for NM+17-110 and FSU+3.5-105, we'll see if their as sharp in NCAA foots as they are in MLB...

As of right now, nobody else is dealing these numbers...painted 16 and 16.5 and painted 3 with a few added juice.

I've heard through the grapevine that Pinny's FB leans are not nearly as strong as their bases....I don't want to base my opinion on a 2 game sample, but I will definately be paying attention this year.

Anyone have an opinion?

Ironlock,

I'd be careful betting Pinny's LEANS as they are fully aware that some gamblers are doing exactly that...

Let's not forget that the main guy behind Pinny was also a part of the Computer Group.

I believe he knows how to manipulate numbers arguably as well as Billy Walters...

THE SHRINK

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
THE SHRINK said:
Ironlock,

I'd be careful betting Pinny's LEANS as they are fully aware that some gamblers are doing exactly that...

Let's not forget that the main guy behind Pinny was also a part of the Computer Group.

I believe he knows how to manipulate numbers arguably as well as Billy Walters...

THE SHRINK

Shrink can you go in fomr detail on this topic when you have time?

are you saying that some pinny leans are fake leans? with the overlay onthe other side and they do that to fool the gamblers who were making a fortune playing the leans for so long?

\or what do you mean by manipulating the numbers as well as Billy Walters, does he set lines and book action?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Shrink. Does Pinny post some "Fake leans" here and there so the sharp player who only plays Pinny opinions gets faked out from time to time?

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
It's been my opinion for quite some time that Pinny has good numbers but very few with value. If you scalp or middle you can find some of the best buy back prices there but they will probably will lose 2%+.

So, lean or not, anything there is only an indicator of what to bet someplace else. How do we identify what might be a lean or what is a legitimate search for buy back to reduce their risk?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Bucky said:
It's been my opinion for quite some time that Pinny has good numbers but very few with value. If you scalp or middle you can find some of the best buy back prices there but they will probably will lose 2%+.

So, lean or not, anything there is only an indicator of what to bet someplace else. How do we identify what might be a lean or what is a legitimate search for buy back to reduce their risk?
You cannot unless you are the charter!