Pix I took Friday of the Nick Adenhart Memorial at Angels Stadium

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
friday i went to the dux game. i stopped by angels' stadium before the game and went to see the "memorial" for Nick Adenhart - someone who i saw saw pitch wednesday night at the game.

the "circle" was massive - had to have been about 20-25 feet in diamater if not more. there were a TON of flowers, signs, ballas, etc there to pay tribute to him and there was easily 100+ people there lined up 2-3 deep

the one thing that really stood out to me was just how eerily quiet it was there. very few words were spoken and those that were spoken were done in a very quiet ad hushed tone. i am sending along the 5 pix i took. my fave is the last one - i saw this woman going over there and got her putting a flower down on the memorial

took these with my cellphone and here are the 5 pix i took:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Re: Pix I took Friday of the Nick Adenhart Memorial at Angels Stadium

Angels have had more than their share of tragedies.

railbird

EOG Master

I was ther Wed and Friday, actually went in for 5 inning on Wed. I was there when you were taking those photos winky, was there about 515 to 545 on fri night was probably 10 feet away from you.

sad stuff, one day your here. The next day your gone

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

You are here: Home / Sports News / Adenhart suspect pleads not guilty
Sports News

View archive | RSS Feed
<STYLE type=text/css> #sport_menu {float:left; width:100%; clear:both; font-size:14px;} #sport_menu a:hover {text-decoration:underline;} </STYLE>Baseball | Basketball | Football | Golf | Tennis

Adenhart suspect pleads not guilty

SANTA ANA, Calif., June 8 (UPI) -- A California man pleaded not guilty Monday to charges in connection with the death of Los Angeles Angels pitcher Nick Adenhart and two others.
Andrew Thomas Gallo, 22, of San Gabriel, entered the plea at his arraignment in Santa Ana, Calif. Gallo is charged with three counts of murder, drunk driving and fleeing the scene of an accident, the Los Angeles Times said.
Investigators said Gallo's blood alcohol content was three times the legal limit at the time of the collision that killed Adenhart, 22; Courtney Stewart, 20, of Diamond Bar, Calif.; and Henry Pearson, 25, of Manhattan Beach. Prosecutors said Gallo ran a red light and slammed his minivan into the car the victims were riding in.
Gallo -- whose license was suspended at the time of the crash due to a prior drunk driving conviction -- could be sentenced to 55 years to life in prison if he is convicted, the

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

FK - the guy has to even though he knows he will be found guilty. he has nothing to lose by doing so and i don't think any of us would do any different

i love his family asking for leniency saying he is a good guy and didn't mean any harm which i find funny in a sad way because had it been the other way around they would have wanted the person locked up forever and/or killed and then sue a ton of people

Heim

EOG Master

Never heard what was the deal with this chick......was she banging Andenhart, was
she a GF of one of the guys in the back seat. Was she just a star stuck groupie??

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Never heard what was the deal with this chick......was she banging Andenhart, was
she a GF of one of the guys in the back seat. Was she just a star stuck groupie??

the other 3 all have ties to my alma mater - cal state fullerton. wilhite - the one who lived - played baseball there. the chick was a cheerleader there and the other guy went to csuf for some time too - i think to get his masters. not exactly sure what her ties are but i highly doubt she was a groupie. not like adenhart was someone like John Lackey or some big star like that. my guess - and it is just that - is that she and adenhart did have something going on. no one has said but that is my guess. if so - lucky guy