PLASTIC SURGERY

Re: PLASTIC SURGERY

Hey Montana Jaime went to a top notch place......let me know if ya want me to get the number. They did a great job although a little pricey....I think boob jobs have come down in price a bit over the last 3 years because we dropped 5k and one of Jaime's friends just dropped 35 hundred, but not the same place either though.

.....and I tried like hell to convince her she didnt need em, but after our first kid she was hell bent and like others have said whatever makes her happy and im not complaining:+textinb3 .

35 HUNDRED PER BOOB OR FOR THE RACK? :+clueless

WVU

EOG Master

Hey Montana Jaime went to a top notch place......let me know if ya want me to get the number. They did a great job although a little pricey....I think boob jobs have come down in price a bit over the last 3 years because we dropped 5k and one of Jaime's friends just dropped 35 hundred, but not the same place either though.

.....and I tried like hell to convince her she didnt need em, but after our first kid she was hell bent and like others have said whatever makes her happy and im not complaining:+textinb3 .

Jaime has wonderful breasts from my recollection MR. NBA. Not that I was looking or even staring longingly at them.

:thumbsup

Tony Montana's wife is a piece. No way she needs any work done.

I would like to cure my white man's ass and I wouldn't mind to add some distance on my dong.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

WVU you are classic man91023i2ndw;l .....one word comes to mind. Yummy:houra

Montana, good stuff......she wouldnt have got em if she didnt want people to look right?:+eyes-13+ ....good luck with the decision and like I said if ya need numbers to call and places to check out let me know. They do some good work.

WVU you are classic man91023i2ndw;l .....one word comes to mind. Yummy:houra

Montana, good stuff......she wouldnt have got em if she didnt want people to look right?:+eyes-13+ ....good luck with the decision and like I said if ya need numbers to call and places to check out let me know. They do some good work.

thanks mr nba...i will get the number...

buddypar4

EOG Enthusiast

What would you like to know?Have a very good customer who is a prominent plastic surgeon. Have had two nose jobs due to fighting in earlier years, both in and out of the ring.. Have had lipo even though i work out five days a week and run every other day.Sometimes exercise no matter how much you do will not correct certain areas.I'm not a young buck but feel better about myself after doing. 91023i2ndw;l

buddy i got in a fight in 2003 and got my nose broken...it was perfect...but now my sunglasses fit funny.....i would have that done if i was younger...

Knew someone that had lipo done on her legs and stomach. She was hurting for quite a while and a blood clot formed that put her back in the hospital for a little bit. It's NEVER a walk in the park and, IMHO, not worth it unless something is just wrong with the person.