PLAYERS AND FANS IN FIGHT

parlaynow

EOG Dedicated
Yeah one of the refs is the rooan who screwed Kentucky out of a national title. He was so bad he had to totally sutdown his rood business...I hope he gets suspended he is banned calling UK games with Calipari..
Cocky ass ref
Suspend his ass along with the players
He loves bill self..the guy lives in Omaha Nebraska...
Bad Stripe!!!!!

parlaynow

EOG Dedicated
Yeah one of the refs is the roof man " roofie"...who screwed Kentucky out of a national title. He was so bad he had to totally sutdown his rood business...I hope he gets suspended he is banned calling UK games with Calipari..
Cocky ass ref
Suspend his ass along with the players
He loves bill self..the guy lives in Omaha Nebraska...
Bad Stripe!!!!!

parlaynow

EOG Dedicated
Fu John Higgins you gutless bitch
Suspend his ass..most overrated referee in the history of college basketball...hope kstate fan blow up his phones..roof man..
Gutless

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Is this not the same low life that was banned 2 years from the NCAA for taking money but then the case was later rescinded?

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
The Big 12 Conference issued its formal reprimands in response to Tuesday night's brawl between Kansas and Kansas State, handing down suspensions to four players involved in the incident. Among them, Kansas big man Silvio De Sousa received the harshest punishment with a 12-game suspension. Jayhawks teammate David McCormack is suspended two games.
Kansas State players James Love and Antonio Gordon received bans of eight and three games, respectively, for their roles in the incident.
Kansas conducted its own investigation and announced Wednesday morning that it was suspending De Sousa indefinitely pending further reaction from the Big 12 office. Given the length of the suspension, De Sousa won't be eligible to return to action until KU's regular-season finale against Texas Tech on March 7.

i can't get on these guys too much they have those Waffle House reflexes they were born with

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I thought it was an automatic suspension for leaving the bench area. There was still time on the clock and it looked like there were many more players involved in this than what you posted.