PLEASE SHARE YOUR #1 UNDERDOG TODAY IN THE NFL...

I LIKE the HOUSTON TEXANS PLUS 9 points tonight vs. Seattle...

The Texans are coming off one of the worst performances EVER last time out having gone something like 0-13 on third down conversions...

We know in the NFL that there is a lot of parity.

Meaning: No team is usually as good as they appear in a given week and the same holds true for BAD teams such as the Texans...

I would strongly recommend taking Houston plus the 9 points against a very inconsistent Seattle team which may end up LOSING tonight in what I believe will be a very close game...

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

dirty

EOG Master
I like MInny +3 against a Bad Chicago team......This scandal may make this team wake up and start playing some Football to try to get it out of the press...If they lose today Tice is Prolly Fired and They pack it in for the year.....

Houston is my #2 dog play...

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Houston Texans. Maybe you should reconsider yours Shrink. Normally when we like the same game, it goes down in flames. That's all on your head too.:frustrate

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I like Fezzik over The SHRINK. He can't lose to The SHRINK every week. Even the blind hog roots up an acorn once in awhile.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
I like Fezzik over The SHRINK. He can't lose to The SHRINK every week. Even the blind hog roots up an acorn once in awhile.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Froggie?

:+signs1-6 :+signs13-

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">10-12-05, 11:57 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #4 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>Jimmy Hoffa<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_41383", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Addicted

</TD><TD class=alt1><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Raiders +2 1/2 and ML.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

PO69

EOG Master
New England will win this one by 20 points! They will be up by 28 at one point in the game then give a little back to win b 20. I have mortaged my LIFE on the moneyline in this game

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
playersonly69 said:
New England will win this one by 20 points! They will be up by 28 at one point in the game then give a little back to win b 20. I have mortaged my LIFE on the moneyline in this game
How much can you get for a LIFE nowadays?