Born Rambler
Re: PO69 attempt at 56% over 50 plays! $1500 wager with Kinger

Jajaja Bricker...

BigDaddy

EOG Master

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JBvyB2dTnlQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JBvyB2dTnlQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

PO Walters

PO69

EOG Master

Maybe I should offer him a buyout?

But then again, that would be pretty damn stupid on my part when all I need to do is go .500 to kill the bet by a few games. Utah State was like stealing to be honest. I mean who in the HELL would actually bet on Boise State when the line was -40? You either take the dog, or you pass on the game. It is as simple as that.

Peep and IrishTim would call that +40.5 bet a great value bet even if it had lost! Taking Utah State was like what Peep was talking about here sort of.

http://www.peepsplace.com/showthread.php?t=291131

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

I wouldn't expect you to understand a third grade concept.

PO69

EOG Master

Little Timmy, move along................Adults are talking

You Timmy are the type of dumbass who would actually bet on a -40 favorite!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Po's only defense to anything

"adults are talking, move along"

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

:+textinb3 the 40.5 was the closer.
I'm sure that's exactly what they were talking about. :doh1

PO if I were you I'd offer a buyout for $1627

PO69

EOG Master

Po's only defense to anything

"adults are talking, move along"

Well 2 reasons for that..................

1) I have been told not to start a riot around here in order to stay

2) Why does he feel the need to jump into the thread and say ANYTHING??? I mean the kid needs a hobby if he is reading this thread everyday. He actually reminds me alot of timelyshitting in a lot of respects.

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

What an idiot. You call me out by name and then ask why I feel the need to post in the thread. Gambling is my hobby. You might be the least intelligent poster around since Journeyman pretty much disappeared.

PO69

EOG Master

Gambling isnt a hobby for me kid. It is what I do for a living. But I called you out like 5 minutes before posted! Why were you even reading this thread anyway?

You must have better things to do.

By the way, I really suck at betting on hockey. I used to be pretty good at it too

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

I was waiting on a line for like 20 minutes so I started browsing the forums from my phone. You do this for a living? Now I've heard it all.

PO69

EOG Master

Everyone has known that for a long time. I play poker and gamble on sports. It isnt that hard of a concept to understand. But I dont make any more money whether you believe it or not. And I really dont give a damn what you think anyway. But make your own thread and post in that one. I can promise you that I wont read it

Well Kinger, Detroit lost and cost me over $1100 in the process. You are still in this thing thanks me playing dumbass hockey plays. I am not 0-3 in hockey and 15-4 in everything else

OVERALL RECORD 15-7 (FUCK HOCKEY)

You still have a shot at winning Kinger, how about a buyout? I will take $2300 and you get $700 back from the postup

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

To be honest- I've already consider the $1,500 a loss. I turned down the deal from Chopper, and I'll also turn this one down. Just finish the whole thing out...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Oh, and keep the Hockey dogs coming :LMAO

nok1122

EOG Addicted

what's the record?

PO69

EOG Master

Oh, and keep the Hockey dogs coming :LMAO

Fair enough on the chop kinger. I could still lose anyway. I more realistic chop probably would have been where I get $2000 and you get $1000 back anyway. But I cant start out at that amount anyway.

I will say this about my hockey underdog yesterday. They were not your usual underdog pick of +110. When I was handicapping the game, I saw the line at EVEN and was shocked. I bet alot of money on them too. But here is why I was shocked at that +110 or even the +100 line.

First of all, Detroit has the best record in hockey by a few miles at 17-4-2 at the time. And that they had won 9 out of their last 11 games. Now the Kings had a pretty good season record, but they had lost 7 out of their last 9 games. I felt that Detroit should have won this game easily. But they lost in overtime. What really sucked in watching the game was that Detroit never really had a decent scoring chance the last 5 minutes of the game and all of the OT

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL The Linesmen saw you coming on that one...

PO69

EOG Master

15-7 (15-4 without hockey though)

Play #23 New York under 218.5
Play #24 Los Angeles +9
Play #25 Oakland +13

Also, if I were to make another hockey play, then the Rangers under 5.5 is a fucking lock! Just like my other total was a lock yesterday. Rangers win easily too as do Vancouver and Philly. I parlayed all 3 of them on the puckline

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Los Angeles +9? WTF sport is that? I know you're not talking about the Clippers. They are +7 in every single book.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

And the Oakland Raiders are +12.5 -110 (+13 is -115)

Dude, wtf is your problem, PO? Why can't you ever follow the fuckin' rules?

PO69

EOG Master
Re: PO69 attempt at 56% over 50 plays! $1500 wager with Kinger *ATTENTION PO- CHECK IN*

Re: PO69 attempt at 56% over 50 plays! $1500 wager with Kinger *ATTENTION PO- CHECK IN*

I did not see that line changed over the past 15 minutes. Cancel Oakland then. I did take them in every single contest and bet money on them. No play on Oakland then. When did the line change in that game?

And who in the hell is betting on Oakland besides me?

Thats fine, just 2 plays today. When I checked the lines earlier, it was a solid 13. If I ever do this again, I wont be using 5dimes lines. Why do they even put up the lines like? When you check lines now, it shows Oakland +14 as the first choice. Why not just put up the -110 choice?

I think that every book on the planet has the game at +13. But no big deal, I have too much money on it already

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

OK. And who the hell is Los Angeles +9? That can't be the Clippers. The Clippers have been NOWHERE NEAR +9 in all the books. Explain, sir.

Thank you.

PO69

EOG Master

Made another TYPO. I couldnt edit the original post, but I meant to put +7. But I still love the play

Play #24 Los Angeles +7

Also, if I were to make another hockey play, then the Rangers under 5.5 is a fucking lock! Just like my other total was a lock yesterday. Rangers win easily too as do Vancouver and Philly. I parlayed all 3 of them on the puckline<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Made another TYPO. I couldnt edit the original post, but I meant to put +7. But I still love the play

Play #24 Los Angeles +7

Also, if I were to make another hockey play, then the Rangers under 5.5 is a fucking lock! Just like my other total was a lock yesterday. Rangers win easily too as do Vancouver and Philly. I parlayed all 3 of them on the puckline<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

That's more like it. Lines have been confirmed and plays are officially in.

Hey PO will you buy me into one of the sunday majors? Ill give you half the profits, deal?

PO69

EOG Master

I dont even play online poker anymore. I am playing in a live poker tournament today as a matter of fact.

I will say one thing, there is a way of determining the turn and river cards. I will try and find the interview with one of the biggest internet winners in history when he was describing it. Someone taught it to him and he didnt explain everything, but he said that all of the main guys know about it. And I have seen EXACTLY what he was talking about last year and wondering why the players were doing that

I dont even play online poker anymore. I am playing in a live poker tournament today as a matter of fact.

I will say one thing, there is a way of determining the turn and river cards. I will try and find the interview with one of the biggest internet winners in history when he was describing it. Someone taught it to him and he didnt explain everything, but he said that all of the main guys know about it. And I have seen EXACTLY what he was talking about last year and wondering why the players were doing that

That is interesting PO, find the story and get it to me somehow. Over my years of playing ive noticed a pattern of certain cards that are prone to hitting on the turn and river when a certain flop comes.

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

I defended you last week when I knew better PO. Theres always drama around you, you are always trying to take a shot.

Im a fukkin douche for sticking up for you last week

I have just put the hex on you. you will finish 27-23

profane and a voodoo doll of PO

PO69

EOG Master

I might send it to you via PM. Most of the young guns dont want this information getting out. But the weird thing was that it was one of htem that let the cat out of the bag.

It has to do with "influencing" the turn and river cards. They may have taken down this interview, but give me a day or two to find it.

Profane, the Knicks pick was a typo. But the Oakland was right, but I guess that the line changed ONLY at 5dimes. It was +13 around the world and it was +13 and -115 at 5dimes too. My bad that I didnt check that line at the time I posted it. But I cancelled the pick

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I might send it to you via PM. Most of the young guns dont want this information getting out. But the weird thing was that it was one of htem that let the cat out of the bag.

It has to do with "influencing" the turn and river cards. They may have taken down this interview, but give me a day or two to find it.

Profane, the Knicks pick was a typo. But the Oakland was right, but I guess that the line changed ONLY at 5dimes. It was +13 around the world and it was +13 and -115 at 5dimes too. My bad that I didnt check that line at the time I posted it. But I cancelled the pick

Wrong... about half of them had 12.5... and now most of them have it at 12.5 5Dimes was ahead of the line change.

Anyway, so only two plays for today, PO?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL And what do you mean Knicks pick? You mean the Los Angeles pick was a typo? PO can't keep up with his own lies :+textinb3

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Play #24 Los Angeles +7

Bumping the plays to the new page. :cheers

PO69

EOG Master

I may add another play later, but 2 should be fine I think. I do like one play in college basketball ALOT that I bet a lot of money on. But it is late tonight and no reason to make it a pick I guess.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Gambling isnt a hobby for me kid. It is what I do for a living. But I called you out like 5 minutes before posted! Why were you even reading this thread anyway?

You must have better things to do.

By the way, I really suck at betting on hockey. I used to be pretty good at it too
Why do you always add shit like this in here? Adults are talking? If you're a responsible adult, why can't you own pets anymore? PO, you don't gamble for a living and you were never a doctor. You live off welfare and eat McDonalds more than the guy from Supersize Me.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

PO, you don't play poker for a living and you stopped playing online because you lost so much money. The game isn't fixed, you just suck at cards like you suck at betting sports.

Also, there was no typo King; notice how PO's typos never go against him in life, it's an unbelievable coincidence.

I can't believe that you need to check every play with this dumb ass; oh wait, yeah I can - it's PO.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I will say one thing, there is a way of determining the turn and river cards. I will try and find the interview with one of the biggest internet winners in history when he was describing it. Someone taught it to him and he didnt explain everything, but he said that all of the main guys know about it. And I have seen EXACTLY what he was talking about last year and wondering why the players were doing that...

Assuming the game is legit I have a hard time believing there is a "tell" that routinely provides players what the turn and river will be. And if there was I find it twice as hard to believe that someone would be doing an interview on the topic. Come on PO, you're smarter than this.