POLL: Should BigRunner be Banned?

POLL: Should BigRunner be Banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Re: POLL: Should BigRunner be Banned?

Wow, what kind of hateful bigot assumes someone else's gender on an online forum? Get the fuck out of here, you're literally worse than hitler.

Rd alert you know you're ashamed the only person thats sticking up for you is this one lol. Another friday night in tennessee and Javy is just settling in. Billing people and power posting on EOG. Javy tell us the one about the FBI that's a fucking classic.
After if you aren't too busy (lmfao like thats possible) give us some details into the mafia guys you know you're a fucking kneeslap a minute!

bomzee

EOG Dedicated

Rd alert you know you're ashamed the only person thats sticking up for you is this one lol. Another friday night in tennessee and Javy is just settling in. Billing people and power posting on EOG. Javy tell us the one about the FBI that's a fucking classic.
After if you aren't too busy (lmfao like thats possible) give us some details into the mafia guys you know you're a fucking kneeslap a minute!
Mr Drinkyourmlkshk;
I'm sticking up for Rd alert too
Here is why
Independent of his constant rambling and babbling about his political opinions
And independent of his hijacking of many decent threads how many times do you think Big Runner has directed hate speech insults directed at people who don't share his opinions? My guess is well north of 100.
Enough is enough
As I suggested I would put his garbage in the asylum but Rd alert's anger and reaction is legitimately based on Big Runner''s antics and actions. He has blatantly directed hate speech and nasty insults at those who don't share his opinions far too many times and Rd alert is correct

bomzee

EOG Dedicated

Ronaldo, this is a clear attack on a fellow EOG contributor.

Please focus on the topics of sports and specifically sports betting.
Actually
It's a reaction to someone who has crossed the line too many times

billysink

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO

I laid out the facts as they exist. It's up for the rest of the community to vote as they see fit.

Currently that vote is not going well for BigRunner. It's seven (7) to three (3) (!)

Snnowflakes make polls when they can't do fukk all else.

The next person you affect be your first, you ain't nobody.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Wow, what kind of hateful bigot assumes someone else's gender on an online forum? Get the fuck out of here, you're literally worse than hitler.

Nazi defending Hitler again. My invitation still stands. You wouldn't be the first piece of shit Nazi that I knocked out.

I'm ready today.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Your increased obsession with me is troubling. Maybe go fuck yourself instead?

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Your increased obsession with me is troubling. Maybe go fuck yourself instead?

Nazi boy. Are there any local KKK meetings today? I know of some in Tenn and Bama. You might find some in Indy.

Let's get ready to rumble!

kane

EOG master

This is funny coming from EOG's head Nazi

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Actually
It's a reaction to someone who has crossed the line too many times

Another snowflake from the right. He crossed the line man. He crossed the line.

Wa,wa wa . I want my mommy.

I will not stay silent in situations of injustice! I will not remain silent in. Situations of ignorance. Rd, Javy, Bomzee.

It's the media's fault. I want my mommy.

Jk, JK where are you JK? Bomzee, RD, Ronny. They all need you JK. These snowlakes are calling out for you. Their message is loud and clear.

Ronny the Nazi.

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

Do you call anyone you disagree with a Nazi, Runner? Ronaldo is far from a Nazi.

Here, I'll make it easy for you. You = a stiff, me = not a nazi.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

JK, JK the Rght and Nazi Ronaldo need you.

They're being attacked by the liberal left.

Bomzee, Nazi Ronaldo, and RD. These 3 snowflakes are crying out to you JK.

Ronaldo is so jealous of me.

RD, took his ball to across the street.

And Bomzee is a loyal, bias, conservative snowflake.

"You crossed the line". That's the words of bias snowflake Bomzee.

Ronaldo, you made comments that flattered Hitler. You're obviously Nazi and jealous.

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

Strong horse thread across the street. No one claiming unposted winners after the fact.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Strong horse thread across the street. No one claiming unposted winners after the fact.

I believe the EOG did great. I posted 2 horses to win and they both won. All my exoctics lost.

Barney Rebel $10 posted 25 minutes prior to posr

No Mo Dough $21 posted 1.5 hours prior to post.

Who past posted? Is this a Right thing? Trafficking lies?

Yisman posted a nice winner at Belmont. Broken Bow. That horse is a monster. He will win back, back again, and again.

Don't get your comment about claiming unposted winners after the fact. Must be the snowflake in you.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Bigrunner is the online form of Antifa, quite clearly. Doubt he's got the balls to go spray people with pepper spray, but he's clearly mentally ill enough to think Trump supporters deserve it for protesting peacefully.

This

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

Wow, RD buried runner. I knew he was a past posting, air betting, scamming, shot taking, stiff, but to see it broken down like that - wow!

Runner, you'll recall, also left the forum in humiliating disgrace after the election. That was the best EOG has been.