Portland @ OKC

TheOnlyP

EOG Member
Thoughts on the game tonight? OKC -8 on Heritage. I'm thinking this could be one of those beat downs. Also, Drake was caught wearing a Portland jersey, so that normally means to go the other way.

kane

EOG master
The Thunder are obviously overpriced due to them trailing 0-2 in the series, right now everyone is using 7.5, they should win the game, but no way I could lay that many points. PG doesn't look right to me, I think his shoulder is giving him issues, I might make a first quarter play on OKC, GL whatever you decide to do

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Westbrook and OKC have to give Portland their best shot. All or nothing really but Lillard and Portland are in the zone. How do you calm that storm?

I'm on over.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Not sure how a 6th seed is laying more points at home than when Portland did as a higher seed.

Give me CJ and Damian over a less than 100% George and shot chucking Westbrook all day.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
NBA is just too crazy. Theres no rhyme or reason to this madness. I cant stand this league. It's like I'm a kid playing NBA jam again but I'm just watching. 88 1st half points between both teams and still to go over a posted total of 222?

Insanity. I genuinely feel like the joke is on us for watching.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Almost as crazy as the 120 Boston and Indiana combined for in the first half only to muster 80 in the second half to go under by 3.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Boston has been a weird team all season but Indiana couldnt buy anything in that last quarter. I dont trust Boston against Toronto.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Then we have Westbrook talking after each made basket to Lillard. Look at Lillard at the end here.

I would bet a prop on him next game. Hes going to light Westbrook up.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Love the battle between Westbrook and Lillard.

Both players are more similar than different.

Westbrook, of course, has the edge in terms of explosiveness but Lillard is a dynamite defender.

Both men are listed 6-3 with 6-8 wingspans.

Similar weight too.

About 200 pounds.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Didnt you get the itch that Lillard and McCollum were going to shut Westbrook the clown up?

I mean, you're toast. Youre down 3 to 1 now in the series against a Portland team without their best big man. Another exit for Westbrook because he cant think straight and is so full of himself.

I love it. Guys like Lillard and and Mccollum who are grounded and just play the game. Guys who went to Weber State and Lehigh while guys like Westbrook and Durant cant play together and cry about who gets more shots.

Westbrook Durant are losers who care about themselves only.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Will said I wish I was a pro. I have been watching Westbrook this series. Such a selfish player without any kind of mid range or 3pt shot. I believe one of the worst 3 point shoters in the league. He gets his against weak opponents

Heim

EOG Master
Westbook looks like a idiot with the 'next question' bullshit in the post-game conference with his own media. Now
he's convinced PG to do the same thing. These guys......

Heim

EOG Master
Lillard was no doubt waving bye-bye to Donovan after hitting the winning three cause he gone.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
This Portland team looks really good.

They can give GS a series IMO

I like how they have a lot of people who can go to the basket a lot and can finish, unlike Hou that just chucks up 3's

And dont get me started about Capella. The dude has two left feet for hands

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
This Portland team looks really good.

They can give GS a series IMO

I like how they have a lot of people who can go to the basket a lot and can finish, unlike Hou that just chucks up 3's

And dont get me started about Capella. The dude has two left feet for hands

Portland could be a problem for GS you are correct Pete.

Heim

EOG Master
Westbrook kills them. When they were up by 8 late he single handily shot them out of it including a charge and
over the back foul. He has no concept of team play because he's turned into a triple double whore. Another
first round exit.

kane

EOG master
Westbrook kills them. When they were up by 8 late he single handily shot them out of it including a charge and
over the back foul. He has no concept of team play because he's turned into a triple double whore. Another
first round exit.

Well Stated Heim, I've been saying for years Westbrick is an overrated player, he's only interested in accumulating stats, the average fan looks at his triple doubles and gets impressed, but like you say, he's a stat whore, he can't shoot from deep, yet he averaged 7 three point shot attempts a game in the Portland series. He gets many of his rebounds because he's on the low block when opponents are shooting free throws, every miss gives him a cheap board, he can get to rim, but way too often he settles for a three or a mid range jumper, which wouldn't be so bad if he was a good shooter, but he isn't, and too often he lets his emotions get the best of him, if he thinks he got fouled but their wasn't a whistle, he'll intentionally foul an opposing player out of frustration, he plays too much out of control, I'll take Lillard over him any day.

kane

EOG master
Oh BTW, what a fucking shot by Dame last night, everyone knew he was taking the final shot, but as the clock kept ticking down and he was far from the basket, I was thinking maybe he's not aware of how much time is left, then he drains a 35 footer over one of the best perimeter defenders in the league

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Barkley is right. He should move to SG and let somebody else bring the ball up. He will conserve energy and actually hit more shots at the end of games and make the team overall better.