Possible Gasol Trade?

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Sportsoptions just had a notice that gasol is questionable because of possible trade

anyone hear anything that might have enticed this popup?

yisman

EOG Master
Re: Possible Gasol Trade?

I was actually about to start a thread on this 10 minutes ago, but pulled back because rotoworld was pulling their claim

First they had Source: Pau Gasol traded, now they edited the report to:

Longtime basketball writer Roland Lazenby reports that Pau Gasol has been traded, but Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports refutes the report.

Lazenby offered no details on where he is going or for whom Gasol has been traded for, but is reporting that more information will be given shortly. Wojnaroski has said that while Houston has been close in pulling off a deal, there is nothing imminent. Stay tuned.

The line barely moved, so a trade has not been confirmed obviously.

Books still taking action.

Houston made lkers two offers, first was Scola, Dragic, and and martin. Lakers turned it down flat. Second was Dragic, Scola and Houstons first round pick. Guess Lakers turned that down too.

Lakers are run by a bunch of idiots now, they really think they will get both lowry and scola for gasol. No way and even if they tried I am sure the league would stop it. even though gasol is head and shoulders better than anything houston could reasonably offer.

yisman

EOG Master

Minnesota keeps screwing me by pulling Love at the last minute. This is twice in the span of a few weeks.

Cost me around $450.