Temple +7.5 over Michigan St.
West Virginia -1.5 over Arizona
Villanova/Clemson over 142.5

Re: POST YOUR TOP 3

Overall EOG consensus seems to be:

1.) Davidson
2.) Arkansas
3.) West Virginia

Can someone explain arkansas to me, i cannot figure it out for the life of me.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Can someone explain arkansas to me, i cannot figure it out for the life of me.

for me - more an anti-play on Indy. i plan on fading the terrible Big 11 any time i can and when i have a SEC/Big 11 game where the SU winner will be the ATS winner how can i pass that up?

EJLuv99

EOG Enthusiast

WVa -2
KanSt +3
Ga + 8.5

3 more
Butler -4
Davidson -2
Miss St. -2
1 total over in Vandy

tc1134

EOG Veteran

I like Ark too. Indiana was one of the best teams in the Country..... before the coach left. Mentally and physically they weren't afraid of anyone and played like it. The kids loved him, do miss him, and though this opinion is not very popular- his departure seems to be a huge loss(at least for this season). The kids have definitely shut down a huge percentage of their interest and intensity. If they do survive Ark, I would definitely fade them in the 2nd round.

EJLuv99

EOG Enthusiast

I retract MissSt and will take UNC -ahh how about -34
highest the spread could be is around 37 ?
Unc can hit over the century mark in this one unless the other team plays 4 corners . UNC by 51 making an early statement .
UNC pounces 105 - 54

JohnnyLaRue

EOG Senior Member

I have:

Temple + 8 (MSU blowing that lead to Wisky took a toll. Izzo looked bewildered at the post game press conference)

Pitt -8.5

BYU +2

EJLuv99

EOG Enthusiast

UNC -25 huh .
So everyone is falling into the propaganda that UNC will rest their starters .
This is the same coach that was rumored to give boosters envelopes on whether they would cover the # .
The same coach that would leave everyone in and his team would play like they were down 20 when they were up 20....
I love it when the media gets hold of so called news and it turns out to be completly false .
So UNC will be up 20 at the half and rest starters ? no way
UNC will be up 30 with 10 min left and rest starters ? maybe
I hate getting fooled and feeding into propaganda that costs me a great pick .
2nd string will do well regardless .
UNC 105 - 54

EJLuv99

EOG Enthusiast

My brother is a huge Tarheel fan , he took his fam to the acc tourney again this year . He thinks UNC by 19 saying they will rest their starters . Where did he get this from ?
Of course it was by reading and listening to the media right ? probably .
NOTE : (news and sports writers are not sports handicappers ) they are more like a waiter that has worked at the same restaraunt for 20 years , the food does not taste the same to them as it does to you and me ) ? I need to ask my bro how he came up with UNC resting starters and winning by 19 , yeah .
Sorry to go off topic of thread .

My new best 3 :
UNC -25
Davidson -2
Pitt -8 -120

and yes I might be feeding into hearing Bob Knight talk about how great Pitt is on espn . :( thats scary , with a great strategy being go opposite of what you hear on espn for a great win % . Nevertheless , I think Pitt has alot of talent so I will buy into it and hold my head between my knees if it is a close game and curse Bob saying I knew it !!!

EJLuv99

EOG Enthusiast

UNC -25 huh .
So everyone is falling into the propaganda that UNC will rest their starters .
This is the same coach that was rumored to give boosters envelopes on whether they would cover the # .
The same coach that would leave everyone in and his team would play like they were down 20 when they were up 20....
I love it when the media gets hold of so called news and it turns out to be completly false .
So UNC will be up 20 at the half and rest starters ? no way
UNC will be up 30 with 10 min left and rest starters ? maybe
I hate getting fooled and feeding into propaganda that costs me a great pick .
2nd string will do well regardless .
UNC 105 - 54

UNC by 39 !