Predict C.C. first start in Milwaukee

Re: Predict C.C. first start in Milwaukee

Didn't see you had already started this thread up here until a few minutes ago, started one just like it in MLB Forum 91023i2ndw;l

6 2/3 IP 7 H 3 ER 3 BB 5 K (ND)

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

6 1/3 5 h 2 r 3 bb 8 so, Brew crew wins game in bottom of the sixth.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

I will be at the game and this guy will have some nerves. This crowd gave him a standing O last night by just showing him sitting in the dugout. This is not a great game to play the Crew. Do not know what to expect and at -230 its risky. I will not judge CC on tonights performance. It will be just a blast to be in an electric atmosphere with my 2 boys. Win or lose it will be fun.

mofome

Banned

I will be at the game and this guy will have some nerves. This crowd gave him a standing O last night by just showing him sitting in the dugout. This is not a great game to play the Crew. Do not know what to expect and at -230 its risky. I will not judge CC on tonights performance. It will be just a blast to be in an electric atmosphere with my 2 boys. Win or lose it will be fun.

hope u enjoy kid44. Last year CC looked unsettled in his playoff starts which is why i guessed there would be so many walks in this one.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Thanks Mo,

I go to about 45 games a year with my kids and we have not had this much electricity about the Crew since 82. Just want my boys to remember these days. Also want to kick 5* butt in the division. I am so tired of his homer attitude. LOl This trade is all about the Cubs and 5* says they will win the division by 5 games. Dont think so. See you guys l8tr.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Thanks Mo,

I go to about 45 games a year with my kids and we have not had this much electricity about the Crew since 82. Just want my boys to remember these days. Also want to kick 5* butt in the division. I am so tired of his homer attitude. LOl This trade is all about the Cubs and 5* says they will win the division by 5 games. Dont think so. See you guys l8tr.

hahaha, hope you and your boys had fun at the game man. I am sure it was rockin there with C.C. starting his first game. Now you know what Wrigley is like every game of the season! No for real I know im cocky about my Cubs man but im just really excited about this season and this team we have right now. I think we ave a great chance to finally win the damn thing. It wont be easy obviously but I think we got a decent shot. How about the NL Central this year? The best 2 teams in the NL are the Cubs and Brewers in my opinion. St Louis And Philly not too far behind... its going to be interesting. Honestly I think Cubs and Brewers will both make playoffs. It is going to be an awesome summer....

:cheers

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Good game. He seemed nervous. Location off a bit but got it done. Yes it was a great atmosphere.