Predict the FINAL NUMBER of confirmed Coronavirus cases/deaths in the U.S. (Predictions ONLY)

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Dumb Dude there's 80,000 deaths. What was your strategy? Listening to Fox News, Donald Trump and Railturd? They don't care about America, a little advice, find some new sources. 777 😂 😂 😂.

P. S. VD, this embarrassing contest was 95% right wingers. Don't tell me you're a right winger?

Neither left nor right....I just don’t like Trump...he is a very bad human being

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Still quit a few possibilities looming in the in game here . One subject that i am very curious about and disturbed about in this Coronavirus monstrosity is SKEWED NUMBERS and inaccurate numbers. It seems for various reasons and motivations there is conjecture that is to me more than reasonable and plausible that there are far more that have been infected than has been reported and Far LESS deaths from Coronavirus than has been reported. For example Hospitals get motivated because they can get a quick 39,000 by saying "CORONAVIRUS" after a death without any ramifications if it's untrue.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Still quit a few possibilities looming in the in game here . One subject that i am very curious about and disturbed about in this Coronavirus monstrosity is SKEWED NUMBERS and inaccurate numbers. It seems for various reasons and motivations there is conjecture that is to me more than reasonable and plausible that there are far more that have been infected than has been reported and Far LESS deaths from Coronavirus than has been reported. For example Hospitals get motivated because they can get a quick 39,000 by saying "CORONAVIRUS" after a death without any ramifications if it's untrue.
Yup, not only that, but the data is getting less and less accurate all the time

People all over the country are manipulating the data to suit their political goals. It's not just the direct payments for cases either, if certain states can make things look worse they can justify continued shutdowns as well as increase the chances of bailouts.

kane

EOG master
Yup, not only that, but the data is getting less and less accurate all the time

People all over the country are manipulating the data to suit their political goals. It's not just the direct payments for cases either, if certain states can make things look worse they can justify continued shutdowns as well as increase the chances of bailouts.

The idiot governor of Florida has suppressed the amount of cases and deaths to make himself look better after his early inaction in dealing with the virus

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Dumb Alfie says the claims that Gov Desantis is suppressing Covid-19 data of deaths and infections is fake news. Not shocking because it's Dumb Alfie a Far Right Winger making the claim. Gov. Desantis is a awful human but I imagine one of Dumb Alfie's heros.

Did Ron Desantis committ medicare fraud or am I thinking of someone else?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Dumb Alfie says the claims that Gov Desantis is suppressing Covid-19 data of deaths and infections is fake news. Not shocking because it's Dumb Alfie a Far Right Winger making the claim. Gov. Desantis is a awful human but I imagine one of Dumb Alfie's heros.

Did Ron Desantis committ medicare fraud or am I thinking of someone else?

post what i said about desantis. i dont remember what i said....i will be anxiously waiting for this one.

thanks in advance you lying, fat slob, stiff

Bigrunner

EOG Master
post what i said about desantis. i dont remember what i said....i will be anxiously waiting for this one.

thanks in advance you lying, fat slob, stiff

Do you like Desantis? Do you think Bill Barr is doing a good job as the top cop for the people?

My bad I didn't lie but I made a mistake in saying you called Desantis surpressing the Covid Numbers fake news. You're wrong so often I made a bad assumption. It was someone else. Good call. Take care Dumb Alfie.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Sounds important, are the other 35 states with pretty good numbers suppressing the truth too?

Yes it does, when the governor tries to make himself look better by lying about how many pandemic cases there are in his state, I'd say that's pretty big news, maybe not in Minnesota, but definitely in Florida

kane

EOG master

Did Ron Desantis committ medicare fraud or am I thinking of someone else?[/QUOTE]

Not positive, but I think the person you're thinking of is Rick Scott, he was governor here before DeSantis, Scott is now a senator, he's another scumbag

mr merlin

EOG Master
Yes it does, when the governor tries to make himself look better by lying about how many pandemic cases there are in his state, I'd say that's pretty big news, maybe not in Minnesota, but definitely in Florida
I didn't click on your link so i have no idea what you're talking about, cases dont matter anymore since testing is rapidly increasing, you know that. You cant look at the numbers and draw conclusions.

kane

EOG master
I didn't click on your link so i have no idea what you're talking about, cases dont matter anymore since testing is rapidly increasing, you know that. You cant look at the numbers and draw conclusions.

Desantis is intentionally under counting the amount of cases in an effort to make himself look like he did a better job containing the virus than he actually did, what's hard to understand? Unlike the governors in some other states, DeSantis was slow in reacting to the virus, he kept beaches open when they shouldn't have been and was late to enact social distancing, he did a bad job regarding Covid, so he decided to suppress the amount of cases so it looks like he was on top of things from the start when he wasn't

mr merlin

EOG Master
Desantis is intentionally under counting the amount of cases in an effort to make himself look like he did a better job containing the virus than he actually did, what's hard to understand? Unlike the governors in some other states, DeSantis was slow in reacting to the virus, he kept beaches open when they shouldn't have been and was late to enact social distancing, he did a bad job regarding Covid, so he decided to suppress the amount of cases so it looks like he was on top of things from the start when he wasn't
Florida has about 42000 cases, how many are you talking about? And why should anyone care?

Bigrunner

EOG Master

It's called a political cover-up. It's on page 1 of the RepubliCon playbook. Right next to voter suppression and illegal Gerrymandering.

It's happening all the nation in RepubliCon states and at the top levels of the federal government. CDC reports, experts, and judgement is being suppressed, destroyed, shelved and disregarded. In an unprecedented way. Thanks to RepubliCon President Lysol and his RepubliCon enablers. They're letting him do it.

kane

EOG master
Florida has about 42000 cases, how many are you talking about? And why should anyone care?

The info you seek is provided in the links I posted. And people should care that the governor of a state is intentionally manipulating the data on Covid deaths. All I hear about from the right is how hospitals are inflating the number of cases to make more money, but I've yet to see any proof of this happening, just another right wing conspiracy theory

mr merlin

EOG Master
The info you seek is provided in the links I posted. And people should care that the governor of a state is intentionally manipulating the data on Covid deaths. All I hear about from the right is how hospitals are inflating the number of cases to make more money, but I've yet to see any proof of this happening, just another right wing conspiracy theory
Most of these southern states ahve been reopened for a couple weeks now, how's that working out, have the wheels fallen off yet?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Looks like it's a differnce of philosophy , I dont see anything nefarious.

A spokesperson for the health department’s Hillsborough County office said a lag in reporting accounts for some of the difference. The health department is also excluding some snowbirds and other seasonal residents, along with visitors who died in Florida, from its count. The medical examiners are including anyone who died in Florida.

kane

EOG master
Most of these southern states ahve been reopened for a couple weeks now, how's that working out, have the wheels fallen off yet?

Wait until you see the spike in cases, but when that happens, you'll just say of course there's more cases since we're doing more testing, that will be your built in excuse when cases spike in areas that are reopening

mr merlin

EOG Master
Wait until you see the spike in cases, but when that happens, you'll just say of course there's more cases since we're doing more testing, that will be your built in excuse when cases spike in areas that are reopening
Their hospitalizations are dropping every day.

Can you not agree that that's probably the most important factor, since they are about the only ones with a chance of dying?

kane

EOG master
Their hospitalizations are dropping every day.

Can you not agree that that's probably the most important factor, since they are about the only ones with a chance of dying?[/QUOT

To me it's more about total cases, anyone testing positive can infect many people, one person testing positive could eventually lead to dozens if not hundreds more positive cases

mr merlin

EOG Master
Ok, but lets be crystal clear, the R 0 in some areas is a little above 1, in the hardest hit areas it's below 1. So on avg in a bad area maybe 1.1 infections per, not dozens or hundreds.

We were running 25-30K new cases a day 2-3 weeks back testing maybe 150K /day. we're now slightly down on cases(around 20K) while we've more than doubled testing(around 350K/day)

The national R 0 is now below 1.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
There can be a second contest just for them, they can predict the number of cases and deaths in the second wave.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
They are professional past posters. The guys on top made nice predictions although no congrats goes to anyone in this situation.

Is this the week Dems get arrested for Obamagate.

The right wingers have been predicting this ever since Barr hand picked Bull Durham as an independent investigator into Obamagate. This might just be the week Obama, Biden, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Sally Yates, and Mccabe get indicted. I know retards like Raiders, Cheapseats, Dumb Alfie, Dumb Dude, Bomzee have been predicting it for a year.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I need the World Health Organization to do the right thing and declare an end to this pandemic.

Haha.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
And the predicted lead change (JK had it for 24 days), Abundy will most likely have it for around 2 months, more if the summer slows down:

1590042397679.png