Prediction: Federer wins Wimbledon Final

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I am ROOTING for RFed

I think Joker wins in 4, though and taking the Match to go 4 sets +160 (No matter who wins) is what I like the best

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
For the fifth time, Novak Djokovic is the Wimbledon champion after winning a breathtaking five-set final over Roger Federer, 7-6 (7-6), 1-6, 7-6 (7-4), 4-6, 13-12 (7-3) in a match that featured the first fifth set tiebreak in Grand Slam singles history.

Source: CBS Sports

railbird

EOG Master
For the fifth time, Novak Djokovic is the Wimbledon champion after winning a breathtaking five-set final over Roger Federer, 7-6 (7-6), 1-6, 7-6 (7-4), 4-6, 13-12 (7-3) in a match that featured the first fifth set tiebreak in Grand Slam singles history.

Source: CBS Sports

CBS Sportsline selling picks, with a bunch of cheesy angles

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
This one more so. Thought Roger was in complete control for a while there. Novak came back and showed what he was all about.

Extra special for Joker. That smirk proved it.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Probably the most amazing day in sports history in England. As this Wimbledon was being played the World Cup of Cricket Final was also being played in England and it went 241-241 and into overtime (superover). I get you guys know nothing about cricket but it's equivalent to a game 7 in the NBA that goes into 6 overtimes and is won by a last second shot. For the record England won as well.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Before you hate too much on Cricket just know there was over $117 million matched on this match at Betfair alone so though we don't know the sport it is quite popular in some areas of the world.