Pregame.com

Heim

EOG Master

Pregame.com is undergoing maintenance.​

Subscribers will be emailed and/or texted their picks for Today's games.​

Please check your email (and spam folder) for you picks. Please reach out to support@pregame.com if you don't receive them.​

---------------------------------

For days....feels like a cyber attack.

Fezzik's USFL picks must have upset some Russians.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Maybe someone who believed in their bullshit and "invested" a lot of money on their investment advice who has much knowledge in the computer and hacking business.

Heim

EOG Master
Maybe someone who believed in their bullshit and "invested" a lot of money on their investment advice who has much knowledge in the computer and hacking business.

Yup. Something is up. A business that depends on daily sales will do some maintenance in the wee hours of the
morning, for a few hours. Time is money is more evident in tout biz than most biz.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Can I blame a Russian hacker for stealing my username and password which led to last month's losses in my TwinSpires account?

I didn't think so.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Here's hoping Pregame asked for the safe release of WNBA star Brittney Griner during the negotiation process with the Russians.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
As an aside: I've heard some Russian mathematicians recently helped to tighten up some live wagering options at one of the most influential sports books in Costa Rica.

Heim

EOG Master
I saw where some outfit had them ranked #2 best gambling forum. EOG, nowhere in sight.

Who ranks this stuff? Has anyone read the content over there?