Cokin 38-32 +1338 3-3 +30

Fezz 22-26 -336 0-0 0

TCovers 20-24 -718 2-4 -678

Shaker 46-46 -1152 8-11 -1326

Spartan 46-48 -1233 1-1 -57

Nover 16-21 -1642 3-4 -456

Rocky 4-10 -1858 3-5 -813

JR 42-47 -2446 12-11 -3

Essler had another plus week , has made net profit every week in mlb so far (mon thru sunday)

Shaker finished week on 0-9 run -2124 in just two days to send him into the red for season to date

six of the 12 had profitable week , Cokin at low end +84 , Spritz had best week at +1060

Shaker had worst week at -2074 (7-15 overall)

Heim

EOG Master
Re: Pregame Pro/scammers week-ending MLB results

More accurate below:

Pregame/Pro scammers

slyone66

EOG Master

essler has been hot, worth a small tail, only one in my opin,,,,

pippy

EOG Addicted

I thought the poster razorbackcity was fair while pointing out Teddy Covers losing long term history..he didn't attack on a personal level, asked some valid questions..kinda surprised the post wasn't taken down actually..Typical Teddy just dismissed as having an agenda lol..

ChuckyG

EOG Master

I thought the poster razorbackcity was fair while pointing out Teddy Covers losing long term history..he didn't attack on a personal level, asked some valid questions..kinda surprised the post wasn't taken down actually..Typical Teddy just dismissed as having an agenda lol..

Being inside Teddy's brain must be something else. Guy has been posting and losing for what, 15 years?

pippy

EOG Addicted

Yea..the old adage if you keep telling the lie you believe it to be true..

slyone66

EOG Master

records thru sunday 5-24, overall record (includes triples) then triples only record

Essler 88-67 +3505 triples 14-9 +1560

GFella 76-56 +2235 triples 14-13 +45

Cokin 45-40 +1325 triples 3-6 -975

Spritz 47-36 +833 triples 4-5 -564

Bryant 19-11 +820 triples 1-0 +300

Fezz 28-30 -173 triples 0-0

Tcovers 24-28 -888 triples 2-4 -678

Spartan 60-63 -1178 triples 2-2 -87

Shaker 54-54 -1394 triples 9-13 -1656

Rocky 8-13 -1766 triples 3-6 -1113

JR 49-53 -1896 triples 15-12 +807

Nover 19-26 -2272 triples 4-6 -846

only 4 had a plus week last week , JR led with overall 7-6 +550, the other three were under 200 and 100 net profit, GF had worst week at 11-13 -985

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Fezzik posted an easy winner in EOG's Best Bet thread today.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

I wonder why fezzik doesn't take his own advise and specialize in one sport ?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I wonder why fezzik doesn't take his own advise and specialize in one sport ?

Fezzik suffers from "Keith Olbermann-itis"............the incurable disease that makes you think you are the smartest person in the room and by the time the night is over you have made it your personal mission to make sure everyone in the room knows it.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Fezzik and Teddy are a laughing stock. All the information they provide is pure vanilla stuff. Golden St off a lose will crush is the deepest these two idiots can dig into this game.

No talk about what the number is or when it gets too high. No talk about the total. Just "hey GS lost...get down some money on them for game 5".

This video is a perfect example of how far Fezzik has fallen with his analysis since coming to prescam. His first days were all about BLAP and his stuff was only for the big money players. Now he is doing 3 minute videos with his breakdown as simple as "golden state off a lose....bet em".

This makes me smile.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Here is the latest from Fezzik. So his normal 2 star play is now an upgraded "Diamond" now. He is getting mentored by Stu Feiner or Jim Feist on this package ads.

I have one super solid Double Diamond Play in MLB tonight, I will be working on WNBA all day today!
Good luck to all!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Here is the latest from Fezzik. So his normal 2 star play is now an upgraded "Diamond" now. He is getting mentored by Stu Feiner or Jim Feist on this package ads.

I have one super solid Double Diamond Play in MLB tonight, I will be working on WNBA all day today!
Good luck to all!

How rich is this stuff. Pure S.S.S.S. gold.

“Small Sample Size Shit” that relies on survivorship bias by compartmentalizing weighted/unweighted picks while utilizing micro-splits with arbitrary endpoints that are subject to mean reversion.

E.G. Fezz is 13-3 with his last sixteen 3-star picks.

Does he really think he is going to hit 81% on his 3-stars over the next 16 picks; possible but certainly not probable. Why not just provide his lifetime ROI so consumers can make an informed purchasing decision instead of promoting compartmentalized short-term random results based on survivorship bias? Why not educate clients by making them aware that the “tout fee” artificially inflates the vig and serves as a drag on returns, if any?

He is literally a clown and it may be just me but I did watch some of the videos after ChuckyG posted the original one and he looks like he doesn’t know what he is talking about and is bullshitting his way through it. I am telling you Sporty, I hardly followed the NBA this year and I knew what he said in the GS video was dead wrong.

A guy who doesn’t even follow the product is correcting a guy who sells it for a living? Like I said, clown.

slyone66

EOG Master

Pre Game Scamdicappers

records thru 5-31, overall first, then triples only

Essler 105-85 +3215 triples 15-9 +1860

GFella 88-66 +2270 triples 18-14 +900

Cokin 52-44 +1613 triples 3-6 -975

Bryant 21-10 +938 triples 1-0 +300

Spritz 52-41 +517 triples 5-5 -264

Spartan 74-80 -938 triples 5-1 +1143 ( made previous error on his triples, corrected it)

TCovers 28-33 -1037 triples 2-4 -678

Fezz 31-39 -1054 triples 1-0 +300

Rocky 10-14 -1451 triples 4-6 -798

Shaker 62-63 -1738 triples 10-15 -1986

JR 52-58 -2540 triples 16-14 +423

Nover 22-29 -2552 triples 6-9 -1326

week 8 was uneventful, Cokin was best at 7-4 +588 overall, Fezz was at bottom at 3-9 -881. Five had net profit and 3 of those were under 125.

slyone66

EOG Master

pregame mlb

season to date thru june 7, overall record first then triples only

Essler 124-94 +4595 triples 17-11 +1845

GFella 102-74 +3580 triples 20-15 +1230

Cokin 59-49 +1890 triples 4-7 -996

Bryant 23-13 +512 triples 1-0 +300

Spritz 56-45 +496 triples 6-6 -342

TCovers 32-36 -699 triples 2-4 -678

FEZZ 36-43 -1109 triples 1-0 +300

Spartan 86-97 -1690 triples 6-2 +1267

Rocky 10-15 -1651 triples 4-6 -798

JR 57-62 -1985 triples 19-15 +1164

Shaker 70-73 -2161 triples 12-16 -1701

Nover 26-35 -3138 triples 6-9 -1326

for the week Essler was tops at 19-9 +1380, GFella 14-8 +1310, only 3 others had plus week with +555 being highest.

Cokin was 11-1 in week one plus 2202, 48-48 since then -312

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Great work sly.

Gamebred. Only a few days away from fezzik promoting his early bird nfl packages. Nothing like football when you are losing your ass in baseball.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Great work sly.

Gamebred. Only a few days away from fezzik promoting his early bird nfl packages. Nothing like football when you are losing your ass in baseball.

Baseball, NBA, WNBA, Football... is there anything this guy doesn't tout? I thought he believed in specialization over style drift?

If you can win betting all that, by all means, churn out that profit on turnover but this clown can't win as a tout, just more for BS for him to sell without compunction.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Fezzik thinks he is the smartest guy in the room at pregame but his bread and butter is the bets that have low limits which people don't want to waste time betting on?

Heim

EOG Master

lol @ Nover down 31 units in mlb. He's always dead in the water during the season because nobody to lift from that's any good.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Fezzik thinks he is the smartest guy in the room at pregame but his bread and butter is the bets that have low limits which people don't want to waste time betting on?

Someone needs to tell Fezz that if you are the smartest guy in the room then you are in the wrong room. Just listened to the Pregame radio show and this guy provides endless fodder for criticism.

Supposedly the guy is an AG but making money from touting and making money from sports investing are two different things. Perhaps it is +EV to take a piece of his action, I don't know but I do know that if you are buying his plays then it is an exercise in futility.

From a fundamental perspective, he is clueless. His only shot is to catch good subsets of #'s (capturing CLV and ROI) and/or outsource his plays because he has zero chance of making money betting his opinion. None. I suppose he could try to develop a +EV model and have his clients bet into openers, when appropriate, but what are the odds of that.

Fezz is now releasing BLAP overnight WNBA totals,these guys are supposed to be betting at least a grand,more fuel to the he has no BLAP clients fire.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Fezz is now releasing BLAP overnight WNBA totals,these guys are supposed to be betting at least a grand,more fuel to the he has no BLAP clients fire.

Do you know if he is he getting those plays from Roxy?

Yes, his fictional BLAP clients are getting down heavy action on WNBA totals :) Groovin used to catch him out on this shit all the time, Fezz releasing BLAP plays into low limit markets and the lines hardly budging.

I never thought he had any BLAP clients but then there were rumors that Johnny Detroit was booking some of them or something like that. Don't know what to think; perhaps he had a few at one point but I doubt any are still around.

Do you know if he is he getting those plays from Roxy?

Yes, his fictional BLAP clients are getting down heavy action on WNBA totals :) Groovin used to catch him out on this shit all the time, Fezz releasing BLAP plays into low limit markets and the lines hardly budging.

I never thought he had any BLAP clients but then there were rumors that Johnny Detroit was booking some of them or something like that. Don't know what to think; perhaps he had a few at one point but I doubt any are still around.
Yeah agreed.
Ive learnt so much from grooving.I wouldnt know how much overnight limits are,what certain stuff means etc.The guy takes time to help others,even tho he takes shit for calling touts out,all hes doing is trying to help,some just dont realise it.I do not believe there is a single BLAP client for whatever thats worth.
Its possibly some elaborate tale that will come out in the future.Im still waiting for Marco or VR to spill the beans on some of the pregame nonsense that goes on.
On that point,Marco tweeted a snide dig at pregame over the weekend,maybe hes coming close to talking.

I know Fezz said he was incahoots with Roxxy in a post somewhere at pregame but can tell you not one of Fezz WNBA plays Ive seen this season is Roxxys play.Fish is 4-2 or 5-1,Im not one for counting but hes ahead.Just looked at Fezz blap to make sure,none of them are from roxxy.

check that,1 is the same...but just coincidence probably.Also one of theirs was opposite sides.So answer is no mate

ChuckyG

EOG Master

ManUK, code of Omerta at Pregame.com. U sign a blood oath, when u sign on as PG tout.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

ManUK, code of Omerta at Pregame.com. U sign a blood oath, when u sign on as PG tout.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Ive learnt so much from grooving.I wouldnt know how much overnight limits are,what certain stuff means etc.The guy takes time to help others,even tho he takes shit for calling touts out,all hes doing is trying to help,some just dont realise it.

Some idiot over at Peeps called me out by name saying I was crazy to consider Groovin a mentor because all he does is bash touts; that was such a one-dimensional view that I didn’t even bother responding. What some people say is so self-incriminating that it requires no response (see LBJ trolls).

Its possibly some elaborate tale that will come out in the future.Im still waiting for Marco or VR to spill the beans on some of the pregame nonsense that goes on.

There have been some leaks. Marco revealed that the post that cost Johnny Detroit 10K to Groovin was ordered by RJ Bell.

Just looked at Fezz blap to make sure,none of them are from roxxy.

Cool. Thank you. I don’t care if he does outsource his plays I just wanted to get some idea if he is originating them or not.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

just followed fezz's alter ego

Caitlyn Fezzik

@CaitlynFezzik

Follow my transition from a winning sports bettor during the 90s into losing tout in the 2000s and beyond!

LMAO. I would love to know who created this. I have what I consider a +EV football play tomorrow that I will PM anybody who reveals to me the mastermind behind this :)

Just kidding about the football play as I plan to green up before a ball is kicked and I don't want to be responsible for anyone's final results on a one-off pick.

slyone66

EOG Master

im sure fezzzz is trying everything he can to get twatter to shut it down,,,,:btj:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

im sure fezzzz is trying everything he can to get twatter to shut it down,,,,:btj:

Here is hoping he fails miserably.

May change my signature to the following:

"I follow @CaitlynFezzik on twitter, you should to!"

Yeah I think you spot on mate,when you are there.When they leave tho ? weird as if Randy has something over them still,we know VR got the court case still but Marco? Tony 22 years of experience George ?

just followed fezz's alter ego

Caitlyn Fezzik

@CaitlynFezzik

Follow my transition from a winning sports bettor during the 90s into losing tout in the 2000s and beyond!
:LMAO:LMAO

Just kidding about the football play as I plan to green up before a ball is kicked and I don't want to be responsible for anyone's final results on a one-off pick.
& heres me always thinking you were an American GB.