President Poopy Pants?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Kap’s tweet should be flagged also.

if antifa goes to Chicago tonight BR, will you riot with them for the cause? Will you destroy the SW side of the city over a rogue cop in Min ? You should, the left needs their message out. We need more looting, stick it to the white man.

You bet. Unarmed black men coutinue to get kill by police and other ignorant white males. Who can they call? Not the police, not the DOJ. They have the right to fight back. Their lives matter. Burn down the racist police precinct. I will fight with them. Justice delayed is justice denied.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You bet. Unarmed black men coutinue to get kill by police and other ignorant white males. Who can they call? Not the police, not the DOJ. They have thr right to fight back. Their lives matter. Burn down the racist police precinct. I will fight with them. Justice delayed is justice denied.
What about the rights of the people who live there? They just lost their way of life, their jobs? Doesn’t that matter? You are for white trash coming in and destroying a city for a possible criminal? Wtf is wrong with you? Yes, that cop should have been shown e door a very long time ago. That doesn’t give anyone the right to destroy others lives.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
What about the rights of the people who live there? They just lost their way of life, their jobs? Doesn’t that matter? You are for white trash coming in and destroying a city for a possible criminal? Wtf is wrong with you? Yes, that cop should have been shown e door a very long time ago. That doesn’t give anyone the right to destroy others lives.

you don't think stealing 10 tv's from target helps the cause.......

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump is the last gasp for the ugly 20th century white man. He's like Glenn Close rising from the bathtub after you think she's dead.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Get this weak shit outta here. Businesses and communities can be rebuilt. Dead is dead. Loyal right winger Fair Warning once again using one brush to paint two incidents. Justice delayed is justice denied. Good this Barr and Trump are monitoring the situation. Murder of unarmed black man by white cop in broad daylight.

"Obama said I can keep my doctor"
- Fair Warning the Eog idiot

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Get this weak shit outta here. Businesses and communities can be rebuilt. Dead is dead. Loyal right winger Fair Warning once again using one brush to paint two incidents. Justice delayed is justice denied. Go this Barr and Trump are monitoring the situation. Murder of unarmed black man by white cop in broad daylight.

"Obama said I can keep my doctor"
- Fair Warning the Eog idiot
This isn’t a trump thing, quit acting like an idiot.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Ask the Minn Mayor why that cop was investigated roughly 20 times. Obviously it’s the way the D mayors like to protect the city. There hasn’t been a R mayor there since 1973.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It’s more due to the power of the police unions. They fight back hard whenever one of their own is disciplined regardless of the circumstances.
They are very powerful. I would like to see how they spin this. Sometimes you have to cut bait.

They are very powerful. I would like to see how they spin this. Sometimes you have to cut bait.

Agreed-The fact there’s been no arrests made yet while the city burns indicates the Union is taking a very hard stance.

Another example of main stream media covering up the true story of what’s really happening.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This isn’t a trump thing, quit acting like an idiot.

"All you cops listen up. When you're arresting thugs don't worry about being rough. Hit in the head, kick em, I got you back". Who are the so called thugs?

- Donald Trump said this to the cops in 2017.

"It's not Trump's fault"
- Fair Warning

Guaranteed the for ignorant cops the murdered the unarmed black man voted for Trump and support Trump. Guaranteed!

Good thing Trump and Barr are monitoring the situation. Trump is threatening to take control. LOL

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Agreed-The fact there’s been no arrests made yet while the city burns indicates the Union is taking a very hard stance.

Another example of main stream media covering up the true story of what’s really happening.
At this point, I refuse to believe it was a race thing as much as it was a asshole cop thing. The race charge can always apply when more comes out. I would like know more about the incidents he was involved in previously.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
"All you cops listen up. When you're arresting thugs don't worry about being rough. Hit in the head, kick em, I got you back". Who are the so called thugs?

- Donald Trump said this to the cops in 2017.

"It's not Trump's fault"
- Fair Warning

Guaranteed the for ignorant cops the murdered the unarmed black man voted for Trump and support Trump. Guaranteed!

Good thing Trump and Barr are monitoring the situation. Trump is threatening to take control. LOL
I’m pretty sure Colin was kneeling before Trump was in office. Most cops probably voted for him. Are all cops assholes? Just because you had a problem with them in the past doesn’t mean they are assholes. I couldn’t care less what trump does involving this. I am far more concerned what the mayor and governor does, that’s what matters.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
You have any proof of this, or are you just using a right wing talking point

Proof? Since when has a MAGAt or Der Fuhrer EVER had any PROOF about something they said?

They cry about how much they hate Fake News - yet spew more of it than anyone else. Of course they don't have any FACTS in anything they say. They just say it hoping people will accept their fake news and not question it

Bigrunner

EOG Master
At this point, I refuse to believe it was a race thing as much as it was a asshole cop thing. The race charge can always apply when more comes out. I would like know more about the incidents he was involved in previously.

Sounds very similar to your attacks on the media and Joe Biden about why the allegations against Joe Biden weren't being investigated. They were being investigated and covered by MSNBC and CNN. Most educated people knew Tara Reade was lying. Actually the allegations were taken way to seriously by the MSM.

But tell me again why the 4 Inspector Generals were fired in a month? Rumor has it they were fired for doing their job? Why isn't the MSM covering this abuse power?

Fair Warning you are going to be wrong again. You're pathetic.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
what would you consider to be "proof" that would convince you of this?

A confession to the confession by Antifa saying they were paid by George Soros. A link to what your allegations are based on. Something for us to judge for are self's. Copy of canceled check. Video of Soros giving cash to Antifa. Somehting?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Sounds very similar to your attacks on the media and Joe Biden about why the allegations against Joe Biden weren't being investigated. They were being investigated and covered by MSNBC and CNN. Most educated people knew Tara Reade was lying. Actually the allegations were taken way to seriously by the MSM.

But tell me again why the 4 Inspector Generals were fired in a month? Rumor has it they were fired for doing their job? Why isn't the MSM covering this abuse power?

Fair Warning you are going to be wrong again. You're pathetic.
I don't give a shit about Trump firing 4 AG's. It's pretty obvious why.

Am I sticking up for Trump?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I don't give a shit about Trump firing 4 AG's. It's pretty obvious why.

Am I sticking up for Trump?

Absolutely I know you don't give a fuck. You care about building a half trillion dollar wall to keep out the so called illegals.

Do some research, its amazing how your immigration and Trumps immigration ideology is very similar to Milosevic of Serbia and Urban of Hungary. All famously great dictators. Congrats on your anti humanitarian mindset.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Poopy Pants is hiding in a bunker. Good move. He needs to shut the fuck up. Mike Pence must also be in hiding.

Fuck Trump's America.

"When you arrest these thugs rough them up. Put your knees on their nexts. Knock them in the head. I got your back".
- Trump

Now Trump is hiding in a bunker.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Link me to a legitimate news outlet tht's connecting Soros to the riots, and by legitimate I don't mean InfoWars, ZeroHedge, Brietbart, or any other right wing site
give me a sense of what you consider to be "a legitimate news outlet" is?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
If he wins, it'll be because of who his opponent is, just like 2016.
solid point.

trump is going to shred Biden to bits in live debates.

Biden sounds great when he is in the comforts of his own home with a well thought out well written teleprompter in his face.

When he is on live TV and has to think on his feet he is a disaster.

Biden is a practice all american. Can't handle it when the lights come on.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Link me to a legitimate news outlet tht's connecting Soros to the riots, and by legitimate I don't mean InfoWars, ZeroHedge, Brietbart, or any other right wing site
I've been waiting for my Soros checks, but they've never come. I've been reading he's behind all the anti Republican demonstrations for years, from the crazy and conspiracy nut people. I've participated in several, and have never received cent one. Neither has anyone I know, who have participated in way more than me.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
solid point.

trump is going to shred Biden to bits in live debates.

Biden sounds great when he is in the comforts of his own home with a well thought out well written teleprompter in his face.

When he is on live TV and has to think on his feet he is a disaster.

Biden is a practice all american. Can't handle it when the lights come on.
Sadly I agree with this, which is one of the main reasons I was pretty much supporting anyone else but Biden.

universalist

EOG Dedicated
Or President Piece of Shit? Which name do we like better?

After 100,000 lost Americans, Poopy Pants says "This pandemic has been so unfair to me".

Top forum Nazi says "President Poopy Pants is the greatest President ever. Oh my!
You sound like a piece of shi*! You have no idea of reality. I guess you think Joe Biden is the best thing since sliced bread. Since you hate trump you should give back to the gov't you tax break and your double tax break that he had enacted.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
If he wins, it'll be because of who his opponent is, just like 2016.
Every time I see left wing rants about Trump, I think about why all that time, energy, and resource isn’t spent within to assure a quality opponent is put forth. Guess it’s easier to be banging away on a keyboard in a sports forum screaming Hitler and Der Fuhrer in all caps than to truly get involved in a positive manner.