Pressing my luck on the Under

Salo

EOG Dedicated
Re: Pressing my luck on the Under

:cheers

Just checked and it's at 56 1/2 at Bookmaker.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I also like the Twins at +260 or better and the Bo Sox at +104 or better. gl:cheers

FWIW, better prices available at Matchbook on both of these for big offers.

Heim

EOG Master

Ray,

I have no interest in the total however why is there value in the under
when one team gives up 6.3 yppl and the other 5.5??? It comes out
to roughly '62' (including their offensive yppl). Did you discount some of
Nevada's defensive stats due to their SOS?? It doesn't seem like the
weather will be at issue.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Ray,

I have no interest in the total however why is there value in the under
when one team gives up 6.3 yppl and the other 5.5??? It comes out
to roughly '62' (including their offensive yppl). Did you discount some of
Nevada's defensive stats due to their SOS?? It doesn't seem like the
weather will be at issue.
SOS plays a big role along with defensive #s and a few other things. FWIW, I make this total 51 tonight. gl:cheers

IHaveBeenAround

EOG Addicted

Did you discount some of
Nevada's defensive stats due to their SOS??

Can someone explain to me what SOS is?

I don't care if it was luck or not...

The thing that means the most is whether or not he cashes and he did...

Luck evens out longterm...

I had the OVER 56 and I am not complaining...

THE SHRINK

I don't care if it was luck or not...

The thing that means the most is whether or not he cashes and he did...

Luck evens out longterm...

I had the OVER 56 and I am not complaining...

THE SHRINK

I do, congratulating a guy for being on the wrong side = funnies to some people.

Lets all pat each other on the back and pretend the play was a good one91023i2ndw;l
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

cheapseats

EOG Master

seemed like luck.

no score for the last 12 min of the game. WOWOWOWO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
and only 3 in the 2nd, more telling to the under was the la lack of scoring, so if that is how ray came to his #, kudos to him

Cee, I think 2-3 60 plus yard td's might be luckier than the under hitting.

True, i didn't watch the game.

I had the under.

I wrote it off at a loss when only one td was needed in the last 12 min.

My 1st post i said the under winning "seemed" to be luck. Since i didn't watch the game.

Shrink didn't give the analysis on the game u did. So i'll agree with u and say ray made a nice call then :cheers

I do, congratulating a guy for being on the wrong side = funnies to some people.

Lets all pat each other on the back and pretend the play was a good one91023i2ndw;l
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

Shit like this always cracks me up.

Shit like this always cracks me up.

same for me when people pretend boxing isn't dead 91023i2ndw;l

Unassail08

EOG Veteran

I loved the Under. And we got lucky for them to just kill the clock for the last 10 minutes.

Whew. Sweat that one.

same for me when people pretend boxing isn't dead 91023i2ndw;l
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

JMM-Mayweather 1 million buys. Not bad for a sport that's supposed to be "dead". Pacquiao-Cotto will do just as well.

Unassail08

EOG Veteran

Boxing is dead.

Can any Joe 6 pack name one Heavyweight Champion?

Can they name the UFC Heavyweight Champion?

Case closed.

Boxing is dead.

Can any Joe 6 pack name one Heavyweight Champion?

Can they name the UFC Heavyweight Champion?

Case closed.

Luckily boxing isn't defined by 1 weight division. The Mayweather-Marquez fight was at 147 and sold 1 million PPV's. Cotto-Pacquiao is at the same weight and will do around the same numbers. At the end of the day a dead sport doesn't do PPV's that have 1 million buys.

Who is the UFC Heavyweight champ? Honestly don't know. Hardly follow that garbage.

Brock Lesnar a guy with a whopping 5 fights or so. I don't mind the UFC though. At the end of the day they usually try to put together good cards, although not as good lately.They are great marketers of there product even if it really isn't as great to me as a lot of people think.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Luckily boxing isn't defined by 1 weight division. The Mayweather-Marquez fight was at 147 and sold 1 million PPV's. Cotto-Pacquiao is at the same weight and will do around the same numbers. At the end of the day a dead sport doesn't do PPV's that have 1 million buys.

Exactly. :cheers

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Brock Lesnar a guy with a whopping 5 fights or so. I don't mind the UFC though. At the end of the day they usually try to put together good cards, although not as good lately.They are great marketers of there product even if it really isn't as great to me as a lot of people think.

Ah, yes.

tripp

EOG Master

I wouldn't say Boxing is dead, but it certainly isn't that big. Guaranteed that 10x more people can name the UFC champs than the boxing champs. The big boxing PPV's will still be big draws, but the sport is not up there with UFC imo. People just don't get nearly as excited about it and aren't nearly as entertained. It's too much technique right now which can be boring.

Give me a fight with lesnar, GSP, Anderson Silva etc. over any boxing match any day.

938four

EOG Dedicated

miss the boxing matches

havent watched a ppv match since my dish was zapped by charlie