Prez Giuliani ?

Sam Odom

EOG Master
COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) -- Former New York City Mayor Rudolph said Sunday he will contemplate next year whether to run for president in 2008.

"I will be considering it next year," Giuliani said during a visit to Denmark. But he added that playing with the idea of running for the Republican nomination for president did not mean he would actually do it.

"Sometime you warm up and get ready and you don't get in and pitch," he told reporters, in a baseball analogy.

The 2008 election should be a lot of fun to just sit back and watch. Will be the first time in ages for a truly open race (that is if the VP doesn't decide to run). Would love to See Hillary vs. Condi........

dirty

EOG Master
It will be wide open...and he will be a good candidate.....Cheney has Stated many times he will not run, that he has no interest in running

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Don't be suprised if Cheney steps down around Jan 1, '07 for health reasons. New VP will be the fav for '08 GOP nomination

JC

EOG Veteran
Sam Odom said:
COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) -- Former New York City Mayor Rudolph said Sunday he will contemplate next year whether to run for president in 2008.

"I will be considering it next year," Giuliani said during a visit to Denmark. But he added that playing with the idea of running for the Republican nomination for president did not mean he would actually do it.

"Sometime you warm up and get ready and you don't get in and pitch," he told reporters, in a baseball analogy.

I hope not.

That being said, I don't think the republican party would embrace a pro choice candidate.

JC said:
I hope not.

That being said, I don't think the republican party would embrace a pro choice candidate.

Ralph Reed voted against banning internet gambling in Georgia ... Something is going on in the party and its a good thing. Rudy would get my vote and a few bucks too. :+thumbs-2

JC

EOG Veteran
I don't think Ralph Reed holds elected office anywhere. If he is opposed to any internet gambling bill it is because he somehow believes it expands gambling by offering carve outs for land based operations.

Giulianni would be no friend of internet gambling.

dirty

EOG Master
JC said:
I don't think Ralph Reed holds elected office anywhere. If he is opposed to any internet gambling bill it is because he somehow believes it expands gambling by offering carve outs for land based operations.

Giulianni would be no friend of internet gambling.

Ralph Reed is the Fave to win LT. Governor in GA Next election

dirty

EOG Master
ZZ CREAM said:
Who would ever want to clean up and have to pay up after George W?

This is all you can say.....PLease tell us how you or any of the left wing fantatics would keep spending down in Congress.....and you cna't say don't goto Iraq becuase it was damn near unanimous that we invade over the Intelligence we had......the dems can't even deny that but they try.....since you left wingers know how to Bitch please give us some solutions?????

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
dirty said:
This is all you can say.....PLease tell us how you or any of the left wing fantatics would keep spending down in Congress.....and you cna't say don't goto Iraq becuase it was damn near unanimous that we invade over the Intelligence we had......the dems can't even deny that but they try.....since you left wingers know how to Bitch please give us some solutions?????
First, make it law to have a balanced budget. Second, quit being the world's policeman and cut the defense budget by half. Third, start a draft- all 20 year old citizens would serve 24 months in the military, or if conscientous objectors,they will serve 36 months in a military style non-military duty corp. Fourth, make all welfare contingent on no more children while on welfare. Fifth, eliminate all political party connections in running the government. They would be okay outside of government, but not inside. Sixth, consolidate the states rules on taxes, welfare , gambling, roads, etc.. Seventh, do away with the IRS and have a national tax on purchases. Eighth, have an independent run state by state verification of elections. Ninth,make a sensible policy on targeting possible terrorists and do away with alot of the needless searches now. Tenth, have a sensible immigration policy with a budget that allows us to welcome foreignors into the country without treating them like crimimals.
Okay, there it is Mr. Dirt- have at it!

I say all 18 year olds who don't go to school/college and are not employed should serve 24 months in the military. American youth is going to shit right now.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
coconutman said:
I say all 18 year olds who don't go to school/college and are not employed should serve 24 months in the military. American youth is going to shit right now.
That's #3 on my list CMan!

dirty

EOG Master
ZZ CREAM said:
First, make it law to have a balanced budget. Second, quit being the world's policeman and cut the defense budget by half. Third, start a draft- all 20 year old citizens would serve 24 months in the military, or if conscientous objectors,they will serve 36 months in a military style non-military duty corp. Fourth, make all welfare contingent on no more children while on welfare. Fifth, eliminate all political party connections in running the government. They would be okay outside of government, but not inside. Sixth, consolidate the states rules on taxes, welfare , gambling, roads, etc.. Seventh, do away with the IRS and have a national tax on purchases. Eighth, have an independent run state by state verification of elections. Ninth,make a sensible policy on targeting possible terrorists and do away with alot of the needless searches now. Tenth, have a sensible immigration policy with a budget that allows us to welcome foreignors into the country without treating them like crimimals.
Okay, there it is Mr. Dirt- have at it!

But the Question is How do you implement it without sending the Economy in a Tailspin and Get congress to go along with it.....A President can only pass what Congress allows him to....The President is the Defacto leader of Congress.....that is why we have checks and Balances.....

Our Founding Fathers set this country up as a Federalist Republic of Free states for that very reason......If this country were a Democracy it would already be Finshed...