Price On Trump In 2024?

railbird

EOG Master
25-1? Ill take the rapture to happen at 3-1 before 2024. My wet dream would be for zuckerberg to be in kobes helicopter jan 24 2021

kane

EOG master
25-1? Ill take the rapture to happen at 3-1 before 2024. My wet dream would be for zuckerberg to be in kobes helicopter jan 24 2021

I'll book that bet, hell since I'm such a nice guy I'll even give you 4/1 on the rapture taking place sometime before 2024, post up with John

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Give me OTB. The Dems and Pence have multiple advantages from preventing this in 4 years.

Give me Pence instead -175 as an open.

MrTop

EOG Master
He's got no chance to ever get elected again, the events of a few days ago, combined with the way he's acted ever since he lost the election have sealed his fate in politics

I do not know if he could even get someone to give him money to run... he could come out with his own media company to get money per month to join. There is a big following ... the banks are not even happy with giving money to the republicans...suspended all donations for 6 months

alfie

EOG Dedicated
I do not know if he could even get someone to give him money to run... he could come out with his own media company to get money per month to join. There is a big following ... the banks are not even happy with giving money to the republicans...suspended all donations for 6 months

right now trump is like chernobyl. extremely toxic for years........

alfie

EOG Dedicated
well.. the other countries like germany already said that it was wrong to ban him on twitter without going thru congress

i agree, but how many years to fight the battle......left will do nothing, but give them more power......

MrTop

EOG Master
the whole thing is a mess. I don't think he would win again.. I don't think he will run again in 2024 .. health could catch up to him.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
He's got no chance to ever get elected again, the events of a few days ago, combined with the way he's acted ever since he lost the election have sealed his fate in politics

the left has been saying for 5yrs that whatever the latest thing with trump would be the final straw with his base......never happen, he can run in 2024 and pick up another 77m votes, only chance is to stop the cheating on the left and pick up votes from that side with those not happy with the wars biden brings us into along with bad china deals, green new deal and the new pact with iran...

25/1 is a great price...

railbird

EOG Master
the left has been saying for 5yrs that whatever the latest thing with trump would be the final straw with his base......never happen, he can run in 2024 and pick up another 77m votes, only chance is to stop the cheating on the left and pick up votes from that side with those not happy with the wars biden brings us into along with bad china deals, green new deal and the new pact with iran...

25/1 is a great price...

well said meat

kane

EOG master

25/1 is a great price...

He didn't get 77 million votes, he got 74, and those 81 million who voted against him aren't going anywhere, those same 81 million will be out in full force in 2024 if he's on the ballot, but I highly doubt he will

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Are they out there?

He's definitely running assuming they don't impeach.

Technicality, but impeaching has no effect on him running again. Only if found guilty by two thirds or more of the Senate, would he be prevented from holding any office.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Pentagon releases a statement saying the insurrection at the Capitol was a demonstration of 1st amendment protest. Lol. The Pentagon is currently controlled by Trump loyalists. U.S. Gov. has become very sad and corrupt under Trump.

kane

EOG master
Trump got over74 million votes...do you think they're going away in 4 years?

25/1 is a steal.

He also had 81 million who voted against him, I can assure you they're not going away in 4 years either

railbird

EOG Master
btw if

25/1 is a steal.
he will get 100 million votes in 2024, mexicans are migrating to trump in groves, mexicans are socially conservative and hard working, they all hate camel harris

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Technicality, but impeaching has no effect on him running again. Only if found guilty by two thirds or more of the Senate, would he be prevented from holding any office.

I think the Senate has to specify that Trump is prohibited from holding future elected office. If this isn't specified and voted on he can run in 2024.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

25/1 is a steal.

No it's not

Der Fuhrer is gonna spend the next 2-3 years defending himself against all sorts of STATE charges for tax fraud and more. His brain is ner jelly status now - in 4 years it will be all liquid.

As for Pence - his political career came to an end on Jan 6. He did not help Der Fuhrer so to Repubs he is a traitor. Never mind he could not have done anything. If he did he would have violated the Constitution and be done.

25/1 is a nice price. But 0% chance he runs

btw if

he will get 100 million votes in 2024, mexicans are migrating to trump in groves, mexicans are socially conservative and hard working, they all hate camel harris
You claimed you were an election expert. You thought Puerto Rico took part in this country’s presidential general election

Sums up your knowledge in a nutshell

Trump will keep acting like he’s running in 2024 because he wants to remain relevant but there’s not a chance he’s running

He will be 80-possibly in jail and his diet will have gone from McDonald’s to being spoon fed applesauce

I think the Senate has to specify that Trump is prohibited from holding future elected office. If this isn't specified and voted on he can run in 2024.
The only way trump is prohibited by the senate from running again would be by impeached conviction with 67 senate votes

railbird

EOG Master
You claimed you were an election expert. You thought Puerto Rico took part in this country’s presidential general election

Sums up your knowledge in a nutshell
no, i asked fat artie who he voted for in puerto rico since he is a puerto rican, your reading comprehesion is lower than whale shit, just like fat artie

If he's alive he will run, but I don't see the GOP letting him win. Feels like a third party effort for him and he'll lose.