Price On Trump In 2024?

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
He didn't get 77 million votes, he got 74, and those 81 million who voted against him aren't going anywhere, those same 81 million will be out in full force in 2024 if he's on the ballot, but I highly doubt he will

two things....

1. time heals all wounds.....the orange man bad crowd might finally look at how well trumps policys were and no longer care about grab her pussy and other comments that had no effect on our nation.....great accomplishments in foreign affairs and trade deals also

2. orange man bad crowd will remember how bad war is and joe will get us in plenty, bad trade deals and a depression while opening up the borders to those who want to harm us and those who want to bankrupt our hospitals and ruin our schools will bring all the white women soccer mom karens

it would be close.....no cheating this time also

boston massacre

EOG Master
25-1? Ill take the rapture to happen at 3-1 before 2024. My wet dream would be for zuckerberg to be in kobes helicopter jan 24 2021

Zuckerberg's a Pussy and a Coward.

He Would Never Walk Down The Street in Public and Try To Silence Anybody.

Ever.

Only When He's Protected By Security Does He Pretend To Have Courage !

two things....

1. time heals all wounds.....the orange man bad crowd might finally look at how well trumps policys were and no longer care about grab her pussy and other comments that had no effect on our nation.....great accomplishments in foreign affairs and trade deals also

2. orange man bad crowd will remember how bad war is and joe will get us in plenty, bad trade deals and a depression while opening up the borders to those who want to harm us and those who want to bankrupt our hospitals and ruin our schools will bring all the white women soccer mom karens

it would be close.....no cheating this time also

Let me guess cheating means allowing any minority or person under 30 to vote?

kane

EOG master
..no cheating this time also

Two things

1. There was no cheating

2. Trump lost by over 7 million votes, the largest margin of defeat in presidential election history, there's no way to make up that amount of votes. Also, it doesn't matter how bad a president Biden turns out to be, there's no way the people who voted for him would turn around and vote for Trump, I think you underestimate just how hated he is by those who hate him

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
Two things

1. There was no cheating

2. Trump lost by over 7 million votes, the largest margin of defeat in presidential election history, there's no way to make up that amount of votes. Also, it doesn't matter how bad a president Biden turns out to be, there's no way the people who voted for him would turn around and vote for Trump, I think you underestimate just how hated he is by those who hate him

1. like i said, time heals all wounnds

2. i don't care if he lost by 12m votes, it's not decided by popular voting

railbird

EOG Master

thankfully, because urban centers like LA SFO NYC is all illegal immigrant scum and should not be allowed to vote in the 1st place. The heartland is for trump, the athiests headed to hell are democrats

railbird

EOG Master
its not Trump they hate its Jesus they dont want, they are hiding from God, thats why they hate trump and his voters

strong reply.....strong liberal reply......typical liberal reply when they got nothing but emotion to go on

If being liberal means being able to ignore the pathological liars and being able to use common sense, so be it. Call me whatever you want I just laugh at how pathetic you are

kane

EOG master

Of course not, but it's hard to win an election when you lose by over 7 million votes, trump barely beat Hillary, and she beat him by 3 million votes. And no, time doesn't heal all wounds, if you think the American people will just forget how childish and classless trump has acted the past two months, you're mistaken, not to mention no one will ever forget what his supoorters did the other day to the Capitol, hell the ads practically run themselves, over and over and over you would see anti-trump ads showing him inciting that mob that eventually stormed the Capitol. He has no chance to ever win another general election

Bigrunner

EOG Master
post up bigshot..........opened that trap of your's, now back it up fraud...........

Since when does the Bookie post up? Oh I forgot, its Dumb Alfie King of lies and false allegations. This time he's using contradictory rhetoric to fit his attacking narrative. It's never ending with Dumb Alfie!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Future sites for the CFP Championship Game:

2021: Miami-South Florida (Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida) - Jan. 11
2022: Indianapolis (Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana) - Jan. 10
2023: Los Angeles (Los Angeles Stadium at Hollywood Park, Inglewood, California) - Jan. 9
2024: Houston (NRG Stadium, Houston, Texas) - Jan. 8

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
If being liberal means being able to ignore the pathological liars and being able to use common sense, so be it. Call me whatever you want I just laugh at how pathetic you are

if i have no respect for you....and i dont....why would i care that you laugh at me or think i'm pathetic

liberals always do this.....they think we care what they think about us.....you think guys who dress as women should be addressed as women.....youre all crazy brainwashed fools

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Since when does the Bookie post up? Oh I forgot, its Dumb Alfie King of lies and false allegations. This time he's using contradictory rhetoric to fit his attacking narrative. It's never ending with Dumb Alfie!

naturally you're backing out of rails bet already........brokedick pussy

who on earth is going to send you money..............lol

rail want's be the bookie. if fact i will make the same bet. send me the money......

boston massacre

EOG Master
Remember, When The Media Says That Trump is a Racist everyday, it must be True.

Just Like They said Trump Colluded with Russia, Everyday.

Those Poison Pills are Still Effective on The Emotional Disease called Liberalism.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
[QUOTE="Heisenberg, post: 7679051, member: 104691"]Trump will keep acting like he’s running in 2024 because he wants to remain relevant but there’s not a chance he’s running

He will be 80-possibly in jail and his diet will have gone from McDonald’s to being spoon fed applesauce[/QUOTE]

More importantly - he needs the money. He is up to his eyeballs in debt and that $400M+ he owes is all personally guaranteed meaning BK won't make it go away. He has made over $200M AFTER losing the election from people stupid enough to donate to him so he can "Stop the Steal" even though he knows he lost and it was fair. By doing what he is doing he now has 75M people who will not see Biden as a legit POTUS. We will hear most of them say Biden cannot tell them what to do since he stole the election from Der Fuhrer. These people will still think Jackass is their POTUS and is the only one who can tell them what to do.

The truly scary part of this is: Jackass HAS NEVER, EVER, EVER done anything to help workers in fact it is just the opposite. He has fucked over workers to the tune of millions if not billions of dollars yet for some reason is seen as a hero for the working class guys when FACTS show the opposite is true.

I just do not understand how someone who has spent his entire life screwing people over and who hates most of his MAGAts and thinks of them along the same lines as a pile of shit - is loved by these people! If Obama/Biden did 1% of what Jackass has done to people they would have been lynched by now. Not hailed as a hero.

I just don't understand how someone who is a LOSER - and a big one at that - is seen as a mythological figure who is so great and does great things for people. I simply do not understand it!

Trump - JimJones.png

trump made it to the top of the mountain....and he didnt fall there, he climbed

the fact you give him no credit says more about your jealousy of him

Nah it just speaks to how many traitors we have in this country who say they are for the Constitution but would tear it up if it meant their guy wins

Bigrunner

EOG Master
trump made it to the top of the mountain....and he didnt fall there, he climbed

the fact you give him no credit says more about your jealousy of him

Teddy likes Benedict Donald even more, now that he's ghosting his Twitter account. Fuken Nazi losers & stiffs!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
pence is a catholic coward, nobody gives a shit about him

Pence is a self-described born-again, evangelical Catholic.

Now back to sports and sports betting.

How about the Crimson Tide?

Looks like "favorite and over" as the winning side-and-total combination.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Pence is a self-described born-again, evangelical Catholic.

Now back to sports and sports betting.

How about the Crimson Tide?

Looks like "favorite and over" as the winning side-and-total combination.

If you had over on domestic terrorism under Trump's watch, it has flourished, going way over. So has his felonies. The kool-aid drinkers think 25 to 1 is a great price. Republicons, dumb mother fuckers and complicit enablers!

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
no, i asked fat artie who he voted for in puerto rico since he is a puerto rican, your reading comprehesion is lower than whale shit, just like fat artie

hey fag boy, I am an American citizen....take that hoodie off your head and you look like a Russian Communist....that triple chin gives you away...

Bigrunner

EOG Master
All the Retrumplicans in Congress to an oath to protect the country from foreign enemies and domestic Republicons. That oath meant shit to those Retrumplicans.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Trump got over74 million votes...do you think they're going away in 4 years?

25/1 is a steal.
They came out of the woodwork to vote him out in 2020 and he lost by 7M votes. And that was before what he did on Jan 6th. Won't say it's impossible, just a slim to none chance. Let's add to the equation no social media to spread his lying bullshit and more of the countries youth eligible to vote in 2024. And that's if the cheeseburgers don't accelerate a deadly heart attack first. Someone hasn't thought this out in any detail I see.