Price On Trump In 2024?

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
. Let's add to the equation no social media to spread his lying bullshit .

you've never been very smart........social media creators would line up around the block with a check for 1 billion dollars to get trump to post at their site .....twitter will become an afterthought in a year if trump chooses a new platform.....all conservatives will leave and more than half the libtards who spent the last 4yrs tweeting at him will follow him where ever he goes.....

look at all the libtards here who claim too hate him, they never stopped talking about him for 5yrs.....he is social media, you're a fool to think otherwise

MrTop

EOG Master
you've never been very smart........social media creators would line up around the block with a check for 1 billion dollars to get trump to post at their site .....twitter will become an afterthought in a year if trump chooses a new platform.....all conservatives will leave and more than half the libtards who spent the last 4yrs tweeting at him will follow him where ever he goes.....

look at all the libtards here who claim too hate him, they never stopped talking about him for 5yrs.....he is social media, you're a fool to think otherwise

more than 90% are republicans cause of taxes , church , gun rights , etc...not for the donald.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
more than 90% are republicans cause of taxes , church , gun rights , etc...not for the donald.

so, what's your point.....are you saying republicans would rather stay and argue on twitter with snowflake bi-gender freaks.....or follow the greatest president of all-time to another format and talk about what's right for america...

honestly have no idea what your point was

MrTop

EOG Master
so, what's your point.....are you saying republicans would rather stay and argue on twitter with snowflake bi-gender freaks.....or follow the greatest president of all-time to another format and talk about what's right for america...

honestly have no idea what your point was

there are many people that are on twitter will not follow him elsewhere... the cult will only follow him . If you take all the voters that voted for him... those are the reason in my last post is why they voted for him....because he is a republican not because he is trump...

boston massacre

EOG Master
[QUOTE="Heisenberg, post: 7679051, member: 104691"]Trump will keep acting like he’s running in 2024 because he wants to remain relevant but there’s not a chance he’s running

He will be 80-possibly in jail and his diet will have gone from McDonald’s to being spoon fed applesauce

More importantly - he needs the money. He is up to his eyeballs in debt and that $400M+ he owes is all personally guaranteed meaning BK won't make it go away. He has made over $200M AFTER losing the election from people stupid enough to donate to him so he can "Stop the Steal" even though he knows he lost and it was fair. By doing what he is doing he now has 75M people who will not see Biden as a legit POTUS. We will hear most of them say Biden cannot tell them what to do since he stole the election from Der Fuhrer. These people will still think Jackass is their POTUS and is the only one who can tell them what to do.

The truly scary part of this is: Jackass HAS NEVER, EVER, EVER done anything to help workers in fact it is just the opposite. He has fucked over workers to the tune of millions if not billions of dollars yet for some reason is seen as a hero for the working class guys when FACTS show the opposite is true.

I just do not understand how someone who has spent his entire life screwing people over and who hates most of his MAGAts and thinks of them along the same lines as a pile of shit - is loved by these people! If Obama/Biden did 1% of what Jackass has done to people they would have been lynched by now. Not hailed as a hero.

I just don't understand how someone who is a LOSER - and a big one at that - is seen as a mythological figure who is so great and does great things for people. I simply do not understand it!

View attachment 7463485[/QUOTE]

You've Been Writing The Same Tired Losing Predictions on Trump For 5 Years.

You're a Squirrel , Still Looking For His First Nut !

boston massacre

EOG Master
the left has been saying for 5yrs that whatever the latest thing with trump would be the final straw with his base......never happen, he can run in 2024 and pick up another 77m votes, only chance is to stop the cheating on the left and pick up votes from that side with those not happy with the wars biden brings us into along with bad china deals, green new deal and the new pact with iran...

25/1 is a great price...

Start Printing Up Fake Trump Ballots Now, For 2024, in Case They're Needed.

Nothing To Worry About.

Stealing Elections is Not Something They Will Investigate.

Last edited:

Sleepy

EOG Master
President Trump will be known as one of the greatest Presidents in US history - who shunned the swamp and stood with We the People - probably the best economic President ever.

cheapseats

EOG Master
President Trump will be known as one of the greatest Presidents in US history - who shunned the swamp and stood with We the People - probably the best economic President ever.
The criminals of the left, their media and ruling of education will completely wipe him off history.

boston massacre

EOG Master

That's The Key.

He's About The People.

He's About The Country.

He'd Rather See No Parties.

Democrat nor Republicans.

Congress was Elected To Represent The People who Voted for Them.

They Only are Concerned with Themselves.

The Poisonous Creatures in The Swamp, Like The Media, and The Phony Politicians, Create All The Problems in The Country.

The Swamp is Full of Diseases.

Trump Exposed All These Poisonous Creatures.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Lots of suckers at EOG. This thread alone has Teddy the Stiff, Pattycakes, Boston Faggot, Railturd, Slow Sleepy, Dumbfuck Cheapseats, Clueless Howid, all massive un-American suckers.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

If he was the ONLY POTUS we have ever had he still wouldn't go down as one of the greatest.

What will be very interesting is when they come out the newest rankings of the 45 POTUS. Obama was 12. I am 100% sure Jackass will be in the 40s. My guess is 41-43 and if forced to pick I will go with 43. Of course MAGAts will say how the polls are part of the "Lying Liberal Lamestream" media and how #IQ45 is #1 and anyone who thinks otherwise is a Libtard who is stupid and doesn't know what they are talking about (Which is sad because that is really the case for them).

Facts don’t matter to trumptards

He’s leaving office with the worst job numbers since Hoover and worst quarter of GDP growth in history

All because he fucked up Covid by trying to ignore a pandemic

MrTop

EOG Master
a song all about the donald..

Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did, what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption…

Yes, there were times
I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all
And I stood tall
And did it my way.

-- Frank Sinatra, “My Way”

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
If he was the ONLY POTUS we have ever had he still wouldn't go down as one of the greatest.

What will be very interesting is when they come out the newest rankings of the 45 POTUS. Obama was 12. I am 100% sure Jackass will be in the 40s. My guess is 41-43 and if forced to pick I will go with 43. Of course MAGAts will say how the polls are part of the "Lying Liberal Lamestream" media and how #IQ45 is #1 and anyone who thinks otherwise is a Libtard who is stupid and doesn't know what they are talking about (Which is sad because that is really the case for them).
Just curious, who is "they"?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Just curious, who is "they"?

"They" is Part of The Big Runner Poster Group.

"They" were All Turned Down By The Trump Administration, When They Applied To Have The Government Pay For Their Sex Change Procedure.

"They" are Hoping For Better Results Under The Biden Administration.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated

You should get out more. Like, turn off everything for a few days

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"They" is Part of The Big Runner Poster Group.

"They" were All Turned Down By The Trump Administration, When They Applied To Have The Government Pay For Their Sex Change Procedure.

"They" are Hoping For Better Results Under The Biden Administration.

The gall it must take for someone like you to judge other people. It's very clear, anyone that supported Trump unconditionally for 5 years is a massive idiot, and shouldn't be gambling or judging others. Boston Massacre is a true Dumbfuck, that must get taken advantage of all the time. SUCKER!!!!!

boston massacre

EOG Master
The gall it must take for someone like you to judge other people. It's very clear, anyone that supported Trump unconditionally for 5 years is a massive idiot, and shouldn't be gambling or judging others. Boston Massacre is a true Dumbfuck, that must get taken advantage of all the time. SUCKER!!!!!

Even Though Your Previous Protest , In Leading Transvestites in a March on Capital Hill was Unsuccessful in Getting The Government To Pay for Your Sex Change, The Biden Administration may Reconsider Your Cries Out For Help.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
There will always be more people who hate him than like him, never forget that. Enjoy the last week of your racist orange pig hero

racist orange pig hero.....4yrs of name calling which in the same 4yrs the left tried to stop name calling

there is no self awareness with these people.....

call a freak who is male at birth, a female and they freak out, call a fat chick unhealthy, they freak out......but for 4yrs they made fun of trumps hair and skin tone...

funny these freaks like kane, guesser,heisberg, mlkskr, wduck, runner....all cant land a female for marriage or even a girlfriend....but all of them blame trump for banging super models

jealous much.....

Bigrunner

EOG Master
racist orange pig hero.....4yrs of name calling which in the same 4yrs the left tried to stop name calling

call a freak who is male at birth, a female and they freak out, call a fat chick unhealthy, they freak out......but for 4yrs they made fun of trumps hair and skin tone...

funny these freaks like kane, guesser,heisberg, mlkskr, wduck, runner....all cant land a female for marriage or even a girlfriend....but all of them blame trump for banging super models

jealous much.....

I blame him for kidnapping migrant children and making orphans out of them. I blame him from banning people from coming to American because of the religion. I blame him for stealing 3 million from charity. I blame him for sexually assaulting over 2 dozen women. I could go on but no need to, this is not brain science! Trump is setting the worst records that will never be broken. The worst kind of Goat of all time. If the sentence for treason is death, Trump should be put to death. Teddy's a SUCKER!!!!! Coincidently I've heard he loves getting shit faced and sucking dick! Dumb as they come!

Last edited:
Numbers only bad due to blue state governors.

Before the covid hoax record unemployment and record after record in the market
Facts still matter

Trumps economy first 3 years (pre Covid of course) were not as good as Obama’s final 3 years. Obama created more jobs final 3 years than trumps first 3. And he did all of that without a corporate welfare tax cut like trump signed.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Numbers only bad due to blue state governors.

Before the covid hoax record unemployment and record after record in the market

Record spending, huge tax reduction for the richest, led to record deficits and debt. Padded the pockets of the richest Americans and foreign investors. Horrible for most especially future generations.

jealous much.....
I do have a girlfriend and no I’m not jealous of trump in any way. The dude is pathetically insecure and fragile.

As far as self awareness goes.....trump does more more childish name calling than anyone I’ve ever seen and you cultists eat it up

Do you have children? Would you ever allow your kids to behave like trump? I have two daughters and they were both more mature and respectful than trump by the time they hit the third grade

Last edited:

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Biden will have a 3-4 year presidential record by 2024.

Trump can play his comparison games and swing moderates and independents his way.

Vince McMahon showed him how to job to Biden and save face. Then the rematch he wins. Just like a WWE story line.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Kane, Heim, all the others on the left, honest and sincere question here.....

Biden just said flat out a big piece of COVID money is going out and blacks and other minorities will take priority.

Do you agree with that? To me the money should look at SITUATIONS, not the color of someone's skin.

A black man and a white man open identical business, circumstances are exactly the same......

Both go broke due to COVID and the government sends only the black guy help? Why would that be the new direction of this POTUS?

When younger I took heat because I defended minorities, always thought excluding others based on nothing more than the color of their skin was wrong.

And I still think the same way.

We were told Trump was galvanizing the country and I agreed with that........

Is this not more of the same?

Honestly guys, what do you think? This isn't a loaded question, I'm genuinely curious how people could support this? What's the spin?

Thanks.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I do have a girlfriend and no I’m not jealous of trump in any way. The dude is pathetically insecure and fragile.

As far as self awareness goes.....trump does more more childish name calling than anyone I’ve ever seen and you cultists eat it up.....

Trump is gone or will be shortly. Can you respond to my question above?

I'm genuinely curious why and how policy like this will reunite the country?

Trump is gone or will be shortly. Can you respond to my question above?

I'm genuinely curious why and how policy like this will reunite the country?
I haven’t read the entire quote (only what you’ve posted here) which helps keep things in proper context. As far as the black population Covid has hit them much harder with a higher mortality rate. Not sure if it has to do with DNA or what so maybe that has something to do with the decision?

Can you provide a link?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I haven’t read the entire quote (only what you’ve posted here) which helps keep things in proper context. As far as the black population Covid has hit them much harder with a higher mortality rate. Not sure if it has to do with DNA or what so maybe that has something to do with the decision?

Can you provide a link?

If it hit them harder than that will bear itself out when looking at their situations.

But why generalize an entire race of people will be given priority?

I don't see why color of skin would be a determining factor in assistance? If it is it shouldn't be. Situations, personal circumstances should be the factor in who gets help.

And certainly why POTUS would go public with that sort of narrative? That's not doing any healing for our country, that's more divisive talk just from the other side now.

That is exactly what fuels the crybabies from "I was the wrong color to get help from the government" talk I always dismissed in the past.

Maybe they weren't crybabies afterall?

Appreciate the response, let me see if I can link it, was a youtube from Biden.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
See if that works for you....

Geez, government assistance should be on a case by case basis and SKIN COLOR should not ever come into play.

My goodness, I can only imagine if Trump or any other POTUS suggested whites would take priority on who gets assistance??? He would get blasted and deservedly so.

I guess being an INDY I don't get caught up on taking up for one side over the other, this stuff is wrong and unnecessary regardless if from the right or left IMO.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
This is one of those where I appreciate Heis and his response, Kane will always follow up as well where you can discuss without all the nastiness.

I am genuinely curious why anything but the individual circumstances would have to do with who gets assistance from the government?

And secondly why Biden would even think it's important enough to distinguish the difference and make it part of his speech?

This sure wouldn't be very comforting for some people who got devastated by the virus to hear from their new POTUS elect.

White/black owned business should be complete and total nothing burger in determining assistance but I'm willing to listen to opposing views.

Hope we can get over the Trump hatred and start healing the country, not just lip service from the new regime.