Pro Bowl new rule = Over?!?

choslamshe

EOG Master
So this new rule where following a score, scoring team has the choice of playing a 4th and 15 from their own 25 to keep possession. Fail and the other team takes over deepish in their end. Is this the true rule?

How often will scoring teams try this? Have to think this severely impacts the over, yet no reaction in the total?

Do both teams agree to try it only once or will scoring teams do it often?

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
Totally agree. Plus they have nothing to lose and nobody puts energy and effort into tackling in Pro Bowls unless it's close late and the winning money is involved. You're also only asking teams to score 26 also. In a Pro Bowl.
1580053351948.png

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
Walked 5 miles to get down on this for $110 (USD). 53½. Was 52½ when I started walking.
If it lands on 53 now, I blame you all.

Nobody throws their garbage in garbage cans in Las Vegas.
This city will look like shit in 5 years. Who is responsible for cleaning up the fucking streets? It's shameful.

I remember seeing a 12 pack of empty Heinekens on Decatur for over a year when I did the EOG show with JK.
Only the razing of a building forced the bottles to move.

It's shameful how dirty Las Vegas is and how no one is there to ever clean it up.
It's shameful how idiots just throw their garbage everywhere.
Says much about the true USA and true Las Vegas.
We are doomed.

Back to betting. Go points. My 18th Straight Bet of 2020. Put several SB Props in I shall write about in that Props thread.
I put 6 in a Palace Station. Ticket Writer never said she saw someone bet so many SB Props "in her Life."
I felt like a degenerate for a split second. Then the feeling passed.
I pressed her on this. She was serious. I told her someone will put more than 6 in with you today.
I asked he Asian man wanting to do an MLB parlay if he could put over 6 SB props tickets in to prove my point.
He smiled at me and was like, "Leave me alone you crazy White Man. I am putting parlay in."
The ticket writer smiled.

We are all on different pages in America.
BE GLAD YOU'RE WHERE YOU ARE.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Walked 5 miles to get down on this for $110 (USD). 53½. Was 52½ when I started walking.

This city will look like shit in 5 years. Who is responsible for cleaning up the fucking streets? It's shameful.

I remember seeing a 12 pack of empty Heinekens on Decatur for over a year when I did the EOG show with JK.

It's shameful how dirty Las Vegas is and how no one is there to ever clean it up.
We are doomed.

Back to betting. Go points. My 18th Straight Bet of 2020. Put several SB Props in I shall write about in that Props thread.
I put 6 in a Palace Station. Ticket Writer never said she saw someone bet so many SB Props "in her Life."
I pressed her on this. She was serious. I told her someone will put more than 6 in with you today.
I asked he Asian man wanting to do an MLB parlay if he could put over 6 SB props tickets in to prove my point.
He smiled at me and was like, "Leave me alone you crazy White Man. I am putting parlay in."

MLB parlay....in January?

Valuist

EOG Master

We are doomed.

When my wife and I moved to the Bay Area in 2015, we were shocked at the amount of garbage along roads. And not just off the interstates. Quiet suburban streets would often have pieces of garbage strewn along the parkway. Who is so lazy that they would pollute their own neighborhood?

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
When my wife and I moved to the Bay Area in 2015, we were shocked at the amount of garbage along roads. And not just off the interstates. Quiet suburban streets would often have pieces of garbage strewn along the parkway. Who is so lazy that they would pollute their own neighborhood?
Totally agree man. I've lived here since 1991 and walk to either there or Arizona Charlie's for like both a body and world check, and it is amazing what I see. Businesses also with crap in front of stores. The poor mini Palm trees surrounded by 4 Starbucks plastic cups. Pieces of people's Lives (clothes, photos, other stuff like plastic plants!). Wish I had a Go Pro. I also saw my old Boss from Gaming Today (he said nothing) walking up, but the amount of garbage is like 5x worse than the last walk I took, maybe 7 months back. And all fucking people, like you say, littering the very neighborhood-city-state-country-continent-planet on which they live. No respect.

When i was on Twitter, I had a friend in Ghent, Belgium and she would send photos of the city randomly. I never saw ONE piece of paper or anything in like 12 photos. It's all about respect. Words can't make you realize how much crap I saw, and how easy it seems to be for these denizens of Sin City to litter. Even at the Bus Stops.

There is no litter on he Moon, unless we are counting Neil Armstrong's golf ball.
There should be nothing BUT litter in 5 years. I picked up three scraps like Art: A Pokemon card, a losing P/S (NBA) and a purple PINA COLADA Air Freshener tag. I will probably throw hem out later this year. The losing (I assume) ticket was from yesterday and LAKERS on it and a Total. Cool people apparently just throw losing tickets NEAR the garbage can to show their disgust.

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
Massive steam and I need to remember this next year. That rule is stupid and there were no DBs in tight coverage and I saw several laterals on separate plays and maybe 3 picks. I will always remember that walk Glad I will be getting car back though. Seemed longer than years ago.. Was same distance. Was thinking the whole way 2 things: 1—I better win if walking through this shit this far, and 2—Should I only go $66? (I had a Ticket to cash in). I remember thinking Tigers don't stalk prey and walk 5 miles for $66. My straight bets have been great in January.

This thread was the reason I bet it, so props to you and choslamshe. Made me think about 14-point quarters. The clock-runner was janky though. Saw a guy go out and clock ticked 2-3 seconds.

choslamshe

EOG Master
It really was pathetic. The TD that the lineman rumbled 50 yards or whatever after the lateral from Harrison was a perfect summary of how ridiculous it is that they play this game.

Happy to be on the ez winner, tho

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
It was surreal. Such a stupid game, glad I banged it. Thanks for posting your thoughts man, it made me think the Offenses would feel they would have nothing to lose and the coaches wouldn't care. 14 points a quarter minimum x 4 and then who cares. I have never seen a fatter guy run farther for a TD! Weirdest day ever. Unsure how nobody stopped him. I'll be on the Over next year also unless its like 67 or something.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
There are other rules like I don't think you can blitz. You can believe that no defensive player is going to take a wild shot on the QB which allows him to dance around in the pocket freely without the thought of getting crunched.

Any wide receiver literally ran free and then just stopped instead of taking shots from the dbs.

WR's can go across the middle with little worry of taking a shot.

Then the idea of trick plays and stupid shit add to the scoring.

I would actually expect more double passess, reverses, and fakes just to have fun with this.

The winner gets $70,000 and the loser $35,000 which doesn't look like shit but this is more for some guys on their first contract yet.

This really is a game that is going to go away. The players are getting wiser to their brain health and playing another game of getting hit for absolutely nothing is going to be something they will slowly say fuck it i'm out.