Professional sports bettor WAZ talks college hoops

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Listen here:

https://soundcloud.com/eye-on-gaming/professional-sports-bettor-waz-talks-college-hoops

The 36-year-old Las Vegas-based professional sports bettor joined hosts John Kelly and Alan Dinkenson to review the first month of the 2015-16 college hoop season.

WAZ discussed the impact of this season's biggest rule change, the switch from a 35-second shot clock to a 30-second shot clock.

The razor-sharp gambler predicted Kansas would win the national title this season and revealed his top play from Wednesday's NCAAB card.

Thebrush5

EOG Senior Member
Re: Professional sports bettor WAZ talks college hoops

Great listen. His commentary on over extending himself reasonated with me as I was guilty of this over the past spring and summer. It's been said many times specialize in a few a particular sports and it is great gambling advice.
would love to hear a baseball preview in March.

parlaynow

EOG Dedicated

I think WAZ..got the money with Ohio State..late...the score I checked.only up 7 with 2 mintues to go..but Ohio State late rally covered the spread....Now, they face the Kitty Cats of UK on Saturday..in Brooklyn on saturday

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

OSU hit a layup with 18 seconds left to go ahead by 13.

One for the good guys.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Waz would be a great thurs night guest for the college basketball season to preview some saturday games.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Any guess to how much Waz wagers per game on average?

Hmmm...

I'll let WAZ answer that question, if he'd like.

I remember asking Andy Iskoe that same question many years ago and he had a classic response.

Iskoe said, "None of your business."

Teddy kgb

Banned

Is everyone who lives in Vegas and doesn't have a job labeled a Pro Gambler?

Teddy kgb

Banned

Waz would be a great thurs night guest for the college basketball season to preview some saturday games.

Oh really would it, would it really.......stop worrying about what posters are doing and try capping yourself.....fvcking embarrassing

Heim

EOG Master

Not dissimilar to anyone who has a wrench in the toolbag thinks he's a plummer.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Any guess to how much Waz wagers per game on average?

its a good question and a personal question, so I wouldn't blame any so called Vegas pro to answer but not to lie I'm curious....

My guess is most pro gamblers on the forums make what is equal to minimum wage....

No fvcking way does Fishhead make over 40k
Meatman is broke without a doubt

Dink I think makes maybe 80k clear but if you ask Bushay he thinks dink makes 8 million a year so someone is way off...

Waz-drink-Heim-ADC-mr smith-Voodoo-2w .... Pretty much minimum wage...

It ain't that hard, like drink said, $500 gets you to Vegas......not many have a wife so it's them 50 bucks and a dream, cool and good luck but don't pump your chest out like a peacock because you have no one to answer to and don't mind top ramen for dinner 6 days a week....

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted

I'm assuming since waz is a professional sportsbettor, he is betting at minimum 1k a game. But i'm guessing its more like 2k game a game. But i would be curious what is the range?

Waz

EOG Addicted

I usually bet somewhere between $4 and $7 per game, depending on how much spare change I can find under the couch cushions that day. And minimum wage, that's a pipe dream. My whole goal is to make enough each month just to cover my cell phone bill. C'mon, we all know nobody really bets on sports for a living.

Waz

EOG Addicted

I can also be found on the corner of Charleston and Town Center begging for spare change on the weekends. Gotta build that bankroll!

Teddy kgb

Banned

I'm assuming since waz is a professional sportsbettor, he is betting at minimum 1k a game. But i'm guessing its more like 2k game a game. But i would be curious what is the range?

Bfd.......1k a game.....bets 1,000 games a year and hits 54% 540 wins 460 losses, add the juice carry the one and low and behold you're below the poverty level.....

Get a day job waz....

Teddy kgb

Banned

I listened to it backwards and got 3 extra bonus plays.....Thanks waz!!!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I can also be found on the corner of Charleston and Town Center begging for spare change on the weekends. Gotta build that bankroll!

I'm still waiting for you to make the case how MJ made his teammates MUCH better than LBJ.

I never heard back the first time I challenged that asinine statement and moving forward, I don't expect that to change.

I know LBJ, LBJ is a personal friend of mine and MJ is no LBJ and don't you forget it.

Waz

EOG Addicted

I'm still waiting for you to make the case how MJ made his teammates MUCH better than LBJ.

I never heard back the first time I challenged that asinine statement and moving forward, I don't expect that to change.

I know LBJ, LBJ is a personal friend of mine and MJ is no LBJ and don't you forget it.

It's just an opinion, nothing more. I respect yours, and I could easily be wrong.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

It's just an opinion, nothing more. I respect yours, and I could easily be wrong.

Jeez. Why did you have to be so nice about that? Was trying to pick a fight.

Agreed. Reasonable minds can disagree.

Carry on, Sir.

i thought Carter was a better president than LBJ

LMAO.

Touche.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

its a good question and a personal question, so I wouldn't blame any so called Vegas pro to answer but not to lie I'm curious....

My guess is most pro gamblers on the forums make what is equal to minimum wage....

No fvcking way does Fishhead make over 40k
Meatman is broke without a doubt

Dink I think makes maybe 80k clear but if you ask Bushay he thinks dink makes 8 million a year so someone is way off...

Waz-drink-Heim-ADC-mr smith-Voodoo-2w .... Pretty much minimum wage...

It ain't that hard, like drink said, $500 gets you to Vegas......not many have a wife so it's them 50 bucks and a dream, cool and good luck but don't pump your chest out like a peacock because you have no one to answer to and don't mind top ramen for dinner 6 days a week....

I can only speak for dink and myself. Dink 8.2 million a month not a year and I make 3.65 a hour.. bathroom attendant at various bars and clubs.

I had big dreams at one point of being a successful gambler but one day while sweating a $4 live bet (live betting is a gold mine, I read it from this guy who posts on a gambling forum but mostly is just a political presence for the minority of America.. the poor, misunderstood white republicans of orange county) when this glamorous van pulled up next to me. I mean it was white and shiny and in big bold letters ROTO rooters. I knew right then, I had been living a life that would always remain unfulfilled if I didn't start making changes.
I hurried home and took a look at my bathroom and said to myself, "what do I really know about this room?!" I called a few big time outfits but with no experience and most of the veterans being drunk at noon I was told to wait my turn.

However I wasn't to be deterred! I wanted to live the life, experience the smells, see a snake in action, plunge my way to the top and get all the babes..All the glory that goes with a pair of dirty overalls and water faded boots. I got myself a few small time gigs at some golden corral buffet bathrooms I just wanted to live in that room, take it all in everyday for awhile. I have applied every month as a apprentice and with any luck I'll be in bathrooms of homes in no time flat.

I'm still in the process of becoming a plumber apprentice and hope to one day make up to $50 a hour, it's a PIPE dream I'm sure but all of us secretly wish to become successful and famous like the greatest plumber of all time.. Luigi.
Gotta get to the plasma center got a strong feeling this LA tech line is gonna play right into system 213 for the year.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Fvcking drkmlk on comedy fire.......I enjoy the Knocks on me and my trade but once again. Don't do service and repair....

I was just trolling waz anyway but couldn't get him to bite...

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Teddy kgb;4638955 My guess is most pro gamblers on the forums make what is equal to minimum wage.... No fvcking way does Fishhead make over 40k [/QUOTE said:
You're either joking or not in the know............