Prop it up

Valuist

EOG Master
How about a parlay of every rookie QB to throw an INT?

Tua props worth a look. His worst game last year was the game against the Chargers. Only 10 of 28 passing, 145 yards and a 65 QB rating.

Have to see what the Richardson rushing prop will be. I have no idea if he can pass at all but I suspect he will be scrambling for his life and will pile up some rushing yards.

I also can see Fields targeting DJ Moore quite a bit. As for the other side, with both GB WRs with hamstring issues not to mention a new QB, have to think a heavy dose of Aaron Jones running/receiving as well as Dillon running. Probably will go under on longest reception for Watson.

Maybe a parlay of two QBs who scored big paydays (Lamar and Daniel Jones) both going under on their rushing props.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Russel Wilson might have more rushing yards than passing yards...
Ruca, as you know, last year I played the Broncos RSW total Under based off me thinking Russ was washed, I still feel the same about him, I think he's done, but I have enough respect for Payton to not make the same play, but I'll go on record before the season that my thoughts about Russ haven't changed, if he plays well and proves me wrong, I'll give a tip of the cap and admit I was wrong, but I think I'll be proven right again

louisvillekid

EOG Dedicated
Ruca, as you know, last year I played the Broncos RSW total Under based off me thinking Russ was washed, I still feel the same about him, I think he's done, but I have enough respect for Payton to not make the same play, but I'll go on record before the season that my thoughts about Russ haven't changed, if he plays well and proves me wrong, I'll give a tip of the cap and admit I was wrong, but I think I'll be proven right again
I agree about Payton. I'm definitely curious as to how he uses Russ and style of play he'll call. But, i'd suspect Russ should get more passing yrds than rushing yrds. More rushing than passing is a bit hyperbolic jokey joke.

I agree about Payton. I'm definitely curious as to how he uses Russ and style of play he'll call. But, i'd suspect Russ should get more passing yrds than rushing yrds. More rushing than passing is a bit hyperbolic jokey joke.
It's going to be 2 reads and run.

Last year Russ beefed up and wanted to become a pocket passer, we all saw how that worked out. This year he's trimmed down and ready to do whatever Payton asks of him. We're going to see a ton of bootlegs, designed runs and even some RPO's. Should be a fun year.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Kane is a savant

railbird

EOG Master

Tua props worth a look. His worst game last year was the game against the Chargers. Only 10 of 28 passing, 145 yards and a 65 QB rating.

Have to see what the Richardson rushing prop will be. I have no idea if he can pass at all but I suspect he will be scrambling for his life and will pile up some rushing yards.

I also can see Fields targeting DJ Moore quite a bit. As for the other side, with both GB WRs with hamstring issues not to mention a new QB, have to think a heavy dose of Aaron Jones running/receiving as well as Dillon running. Probably will go under on longest reception for Watson.

Maybe a parlay of two QBs who scored big paydays (Lamar and Daniel Jones) both going under on their rushing props.
richardson a bigger fraud than t lance

railbird

EOG Master
Receiving Yards Match: NFL Pick: Rachaad White Over 19.5-Minnesota Vikings - Tampa Bay Buccaneers-

Valuist

EOG Master

Just under 4/1 to have Young, Stroud and Richardson each to throw an INT.

Heim

EOG Master
The Rams TE Higbee yardage prop is intriguing. Everyone has him at 5.5 receptions yet only 45.5 yards. Most of his stuff with Stafford is over 10 yards. They don't throw quick turnouts to him. Usually downfield.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I may play on every starting qb to throw one. Tiling will be off this week.

Heim

EOG Master
The Rams TE Higbee yardage prop is intriguing. Everyone has him at 5.5 receptions yet only 45.5 yards. Most of his stuff with Stafford is over 10 yards. They don't throw quick turnouts to him. Usually downfield.

He went over the magic mark before getting hurt....another that seemed low considering their intermediate threat was out (Kupp), Atwell. His reception total was 2.5.

railbird

EOG Master
It's going to be 2 reads and run.

Last year Russ beefed up and wanted to become a pocket passer, we all saw how that worked out. This year he's trimmed down and ready to do whatever Payton asks of him. We're going to see a ton of bootlegs, designed runs and even some RPO's. Should be a fun year.
ciarra ruined him