prophecy update

mr merlin

EOG Master
Mr Kimball , the county agent, was an excellent cast member as well. One of my favorite episodes was when oliver his wife and arnold the pig went to NY for some trip, arnold painted the town red, hanging out in the bar and restaurants.

1634959873514.png

MrTop

EOG Master
You're talking Green Acres? I dont remember a postman, how about sam drucker, he ran the store, was he a judge too?

yes yes you got it.....i think green acres came from a show called petticoat junction where sam drucker was the postman , judge and ran the hardware store. ....sam drucker then went to green acres owning the hardware store he could of played the other roles too in the show

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
yes yes you got it.....i think green acres came from a show called petticoat junction where sam drucker was the postman , judge and ran the hardware store. ....sam drucker then went to green acres owning the hardware store he could of played the other roles too in the show
1634993360542.png
1634993381236.png

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
You're either the dumbest motherfucker on the planet or the most pathetic, loneliest loser on the planet that needs attention no matter what the cost.

Bigrunner was both of those things.
Mr. Top is intentionally pretending to be stupid by disagreeing with everything you type, no matter what.
That makes him the second thing.

MrTop

EOG Master
sticking it to the woke

in December, 2ndVote will launch an ETF perfectly attuned to the latest Trumpian cultural grievance: a “First Amendment fund” called the American Freedoms ETF. Composed of companies with permissive speech policies, the fund excludes platforms such as Facebook, Google, and Twitter, which the former president claims unfairly “censor” him. Grant insists the fund’s purpose isn’t political. Rather, it’s an expression of economist Milton Friedman’s dictum that a company’s sole responsibility is to make money.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I hear a new guy is taking over at CNN and is planning on returning to 100% news, supposedly most of the on air "talent" is getting fired.

Aint that a shame?

MrTop

EOG Master
I hear a new guy is taking over at CNN and is planning on returning to 100% news, supposedly most of the on air "talent" is getting fired.

Aint that a shame?

that will probably happen at every network... why ? too much hate is going around. divides the country. This would come from the gov't

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
that will probably happen at every network... why ? too much hate is going around. divides the country. This would come from the gov't

LMAO. Good Lord.

So you think the government and the corporate interests that run it aren't the beneficiaries of a divided country? LOL.

MrTop

EOG Master
Killing people's livelihoods is inherently divisive.

About the only thing more divisive is killing their children.

well it is not here yet. It will be soon. The university of michigan public sentiment is at a 10 year low... what the financials look at .... so the crash is coming like real soon.
i will be pulling out my last 10% monday and looking at the russian ukraine news.

mr merlin

EOG Master
CNN is failing because everyone knows they're fake as fuck now.

So they're forced to make changes.
I think it's the discovery channel that bought CNN and associated cable properties, so this is a totally new guy with different priorities than just propping up democrats.

Their ratings are really, really bad - and it's not just the leftist slant - MSNBC ratings are at least reasonable.

The new guy takes over before the end of the year.