Put up or Shut up time for 5 Star Bomb.... (4/7 UPDATE)

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Put up or Shut up time for 5 Star Bomb.... (4/7 UPDATE)

5 star says it, wvu defends it. Quite the pair.

Embarrassing to see that kind of language.

:shoot:
Yep :(

See a lot of that here in N. Wyo as well since a bit of the Hispanics here are dealing drugs and not working so everyone stereotypes. My sister just had a kid with one and he can't stay off the shit long enough to get a job to support it but I would still never say that shit.

A lot them are some of the hardest working people you will ever see but too many people just look right through that. Sad stuff.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Love for 5Stiff or WVU to use the term "spic" in front of my Spanish/Irish face....

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I apologized for my actions guys... It was wrong to use a racial slur, not that its a good excuse but I came home drunk after the Blackhawks lost game 3 at home. I was already in a shitty mood. I went 0-3 in capping bases and Peep was running his mouth about my bad day in bases.... I shouldnt have said what I did and I apologized

WVU

EOG Master

5 star says it, wvu defends it. Quite the pair.

Embarrassing to see that kind of language.

:shoot:

try to get your facts straight, hoodrat. I don't use any racists words or allow it to be used in my house. It is just a word, though, and I can't control others from using it. Getting all over sensitive because someone said the word "spic" is stupid.

WVU

EOG Master

Love for 5Stiff or WVU to use the term "spic" in front of my Spanish/Irish face....

get the fuck out of here tough guy. I am pretty sure you know I would not use that word.

mofome

Banned

try to get your facts straight, hoodrat. I don't use any racists words or allow it to be used in my house. It is just a word, though, and I can't control others from using it. Getting all over sensitive because someone said the word "spic" is stupid.

awww the adorable coward is talking tough again. You defended the use of it as a scumbag would. unsurprisingly.

mofome

Banned

I apologized for my actions guys... It was wrong to use a racial slur, not that its a good excuse but I came home drunk after the Blackhawks lost game 3 at home. I was already in a shitty mood. I went 0-3 in capping bases and Peep was running his mouth about my bad day in bases.... I shouldnt have said what I did and I apologized

:cheers

WVU

EOG Master

awww the adorable coward is talking tough again. You defended the use of it as a scumbag would. unsurprisingly.

false. Like I said, get your facts straight

mofome

Banned

false. Like I said, get your facts straight

WVU, when you talk like a tough guy online do you actually feel like one or do you know that you're still a pussy? I tend to believe the latter is true, but I guess you never know how delusional a poster really is. You're a character, thats for certain.

:+clueless

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

We all say/post things we regret from time to time. Good of you to apologize for it. :thumbsup

WVU

EOG Master

WVU, when you talk like a tough guy online do you actually feel like one or do you know that you're still a pussy? I tend to believe the latter is true, but I guess you never know how delusional a poster really is. You're a character, thats for certain.

:+clueless

You have comprehension problems. I don't try to talk tough online or anywhere. You confuse disagreement with tough talk. Not everyone here threatens others when they disagree.
:cheers

mofome

Banned

You have comprehension problems. I don't try to talk tough online or anywhere. You confuse disagreement with tough talk. Not everyone here threatens others when they disagree.

nono buddy, when you come on calling names and so forth, you are playing the role of tough guy. I just wonder why that comes out online when we all know its not there in person. I would respond to you in person as I do on here, you would not do the same. I just wonder if you feel a bit tougher when you have the keyboard protecting you? thats all. Relax.

WVU

EOG Master

nono buddy, when you come on calling names and so forth, you are playing the role of tough guy. I just wonder why that comes out online when we all know its not there in person. I would respond to you in person as I do on here, you would not do the same. I just wonder if you feel a bit tougher when you have the keyboard protecting you? thats all. Relax.

I am relaxed. I have never been more relaxed.

:+textinb3

Apollo Greed

EOG Member

#6 - a highly offensive racial slur referring to any Latino/Hispanic person. Latinos feel very strongly about this slur, it is basically the equivalent of calling a Black person a nigga/er. If you call a Latino this word expect a fight!

Random: Hey Spic!
Latino: Que Maricon!
Random: Speak english, you spic
Latino then knocks the random out for being racist.

but to WVU and 5 star bum and any other ignorant racist, it's just a word.

Apollo Greed

EOG Member

5 star bomb - I will keep it simple. I WILL pay Patfan $300 in full by May 1st or I will NEVER post at any of these forums again.

Why are you still posting here? Do you ever keep your word?
Your lack of shame is astounding!

Apollo Greed

EOG Member

Care to make a wager on whether or not I'm a ghost?

How about this? Let's have the mods do an IP check.

If the results show that I am indeed a ghost, I will assume your

$300 debt to Patsfan and send him the money immediately.

However if the results show that I'm not a ghost, the mods will

enforce your self imposed ban and you cannot post here until

your debt is paid in full.

Deal?

the offer still stands, you gutless wonder!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

yea bc its really hard to hide IP's.... :LMAO

I have 2 other names that I post here at EOG that arnt the same IP and nobody will ever know what they are

Apollo Greed

EOG Member

yea bc its really hard to hide IP's.... :LMAO

I have 2 other names that I post here at EOG that arnt the same IP and nobody will ever know what they are

That just confirms what a pathetic loser you are!

It's May 7th, why are you still posting here?

But thanks for the MLB fades! It's been a very profitable venture fading a complete loser at life!
:houra

WVU

EOG Master

yep a word just like the following?

A

<DL><DT>Abbie / Abe / Abie <DD>(North America) a Jewish male. From the proper name Abraham. Originated before the 1950s.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-0>[1]</SUP> <DT>ABCD <DD>(Subcontinentals in U.S.) "American-Born Confused Desi", used to imply that an American-born South Asian (Usually Pakistani and Indian, but increasingly Bangladeshi) is confused about their cultural identity. ABCD is the most common version of the phrase, but there are variations of it that extend all the way to the letter 'z' in at least two different versions: "American Born Confused Desi, Emigrated From Gujarat, House in Jersey, Kids Learning Medicine, Now Owning Property, Quite Reasonable Salary, Two Uncles Visiting, White Xenophobia Yet Zestful" and "American Born Confused Desi, Emigrated From Gujarat, Housed In Jersey, Keeping Lotsa Motels, Named Omkarnath Patel, Quickly Reached Success Through Underhanded Vicious Ways, Xenophobic Yet Zestful"<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-1>[2]</SUP> <DT>Abo / Abbo <DD>(AUS) Australian Aboriginal person. Originally, this was simply an informal term for "Aborigine", and was in fact used by Aboriginal people themselves until it started to be considered offensive in 1950s. In remoter areas, Aboriginal people still often refer to themselves (quite neutrally) as "Blackfellas" (and whites as "Whitefellas"). Although "Abo" is still considered quite offensive by many, the pejorative "boong" is now more commonly used when the intent is to deliberately offend, as that word's status as an insult is unequivocal.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-2>[3]</SUP> <DT>Albino <DD>(U.S.) A term for whites, also a derogatory term for light skinned blacks used by darker skinned blacks.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-3>[4]</SUP> (see colorism) <DT>Alligator bait <DD>(U.S.) also "Gator Bait." A black person, especially a black child. More commonly used in states where alligators are found ? particularly Florida. First used in the early 1900s, although some hypothesize the term originated in the late 1800s.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-4>[5]</SUP> <DT>Alter kacker / alter kocker (Yiddish) / alter kucker / A.K. <DD>(North America) a disparaging term for elderly Jewish people. The term is of Yiddish origin (literally meaning old shitter). First used in the early 1900s.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-5>[6]</SUP> <DT>Anglo-pilferer <DD>An Anglo-Celtic Australian, possibly of convict lineage. Based on the belief that all Anglo-Australians are descended from convicts. Particularly offensive.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-6>[7]</SUP> <DT>Ann <DD>(North America) A white woman to a black person ? or a black woman who acts too much like a white one. While Miss Ann, also just plain Ann, is a derisive reference to the white woman, by extension it is applied to any black woman who puts on airs and tries to act like Miss Ann.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-7>[8]</SUP> <DT>Ape <DD>(U.S.) a black person.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-8>[9]</SUP> <DT>Apple <DD>(North America) An American Indian (Native American) who is "red on the outside, white on the inside." Used primarily by other American Indians to indicate someone who has lost touch with their cultural identity. First used in the 1980s.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-9>[10]</SUP> <DT>Argie <DD>(UK) a native of Argentina (also Argie-bargie : any argument, disagreement, or (typically) sporting event involving Argentina or Argentinians), used by the British press during the Falklands War. Coined by Britain's The Sun newspaper in 1982.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-10>[11]</SUP> <DT>Aunt Jemima / Aunt Jane / Aunt Mary / Aunt Sally / Aunt Thomasina <DD>(U.S.) a black woman who "kisses up" to whites, a "sellout", female counterpart of Uncle Tom.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-11>[12]</SUP> </DD></DL>
B

<DL><DT>Beaner <DD>(U.S.) term widely regarded as derogatory, that refers to people of Mexican descent or, more broadly, mestizos.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-mouth_12-0>[13]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-13>[14]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-pedro_14-0>[15]</SUP> The term originates from the prevalence of frijoles pintos and other beans in Mexican food.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-pedro_14-1>[15]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-15>[16]</SUP> <DT>Boche; bosche; bosch <DD>(France; U.S.; UK) a German [shortened from French alboche, a combination of French caboche (head) and allemand (German)].<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-16>[17]</SUP> <DT>Bog Irish <DD>(AUS) a person of common or low class Irish ancestry.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-17>[18]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-18>[19]</SUP> <DT>Bohunk <DD>(North America) a person of east-central European descent. Originally referred to those of Bohemian (now Czech Republic) descent. Was commonly used toward Ukrainian immigrants during the early 20th century.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-19>[20]</SUP> <DT>Boong / bong / bung <DD>(Aus) Australian aboriginal.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-20>[21]</SUP> Related to the Australian English slang word bung, meaning "dead", "infected", "dysfunctional". From bung, to go bung "Originally to die, then to break down, go bankrupt, cease to function [Ab. bong dead]".<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-21>[22]</SUP> Highly offensive. [First used in 1847 by JD Lang, Cooksland, 430]<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-22>[23]</SUP> <DT>Boonga / boong / bunga / boonie <DD>(New Zealand) a Pacific Islander [alteration of boong].<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-23>[24]</SUP> <DT>Bounty Bar <DD>A Bounty chocolate bar, being composed of coconut coated with chocolate, is white on the inside and brown on the outside. As with wigger, this is a both a subcultural and ethnic slur. The immediate target is denigrated for having the cultural values of a different ethnic group, with the implication that that ethnic group is bad or inferior. Coconut and Oreo are used in the same way.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-24>[25]</SUP> <DT>Brownie <DD>(U.S.) a. a person of mixed white and black ancestry; a mulatto. b. (U.S.) a young, brown-skinned person 1940s-1950s<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-autogenerated3_25-0>[26]</SUP> <DT>Buffie <DD>a. black person.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-autogenerated2_26-0>[27]</SUP> <DD>b. (U.S.) a young, brown-skinned person 1940s-1950s<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-autogenerated3_25-1>[26]</SUP> </DD></DL>
C

<DL><DT>Canuck <DD>A mild slur against people of French Canadian background, or sometimes more generally applied to Canadians in general. The term may be considered mild enough for its use by a professional sports franchise (c.f. the Vancouver Canucks), however in official capacity its use can be seen as derogatory. In a famous case, a forged letter known as the Canuck Letter derailed the presidential campaign of Edmund S. Muskie in 1972 when it was implied that Muskie used or condoned the use of the term "Canuck" to describe French Canadians.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-27>[28]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-28>[29]</SUP> <DT>CBCD <DD>(Subcontinentals in Canada) - Canadian-Born Confused Desi - Similar to ABCD, but used for Canadian-born South Asians who are confused about their cultural identity.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-29>[30]</SUP> <DT>Celestial <DD>a race-specific term used to describe Chinese immigrants in the United States, Canada and Australia during the 19th century. The term was widely used in the popular mass media of the day. The term is derived from their status as subjects of the Son of Heaven, the Chinese Emperor. <DT>Charlie <DD>(North America) a mildly derogatory term used by African Americans, mainly in the 1960s and 1970s, to refer to a white person (from James Baldwin's novel, Blues For Mr. Charlie). The same word was also a generally non-pejorative slang term used by American troops during the Vietnam War as a short-hand term for North Vietnamese guerrillas: it was shortened from "Victor Charlie", the NATO phonetic alphabet for Viet Cong, or VC.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-30>[31]</SUP> <DT>Chee-chee <DD>a Eurasian half-caste [probably from Hindi chi-chi fie!, literally, dirt]<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-31>[32]</SUP> <DT>Chinaman <DD>(Worldwide English) Chinese person, used in old American west when discrimination against Chinese was common.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-32>[33]</SUP> The term generates controversy when still used in geographic places associated or resembling Chinese. Though it is still heard in the lyrics to the 70s song "Kung Fu Fighting" and Fast and furious movie song "Tokyo Drift" by teriyaki boys, it tends to generate objections in modern times, especially in the US where Asian-American is the preferred nomenclature. (Note that in cricket, the term "chinaman" is used in a non-ethnic sense to refer to a left-handed bowler who uses a wrist spin action.) <DT>Cheese-eating surrender monkey <DD>(UK, USA, Canada) A Frenchman, from the perceived proclivity of the French to surrender in military confrontations and the huge variety of French cheeses available<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-Guardian_33-0>[34]</SUP>. <DT>Ching Chong <DD>(U.S. and Canada) Mocking the language of or a person of perceived Chinese or East Asian descent. An offensive term which has raised considerable controversy when used by celebrities such as Rosie O'Donnell.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-34>[35]</SUP> <DT>Chink <DD>(U.S., UK, and India) used to refer to people of perceived Chinese descent, and by extension for other East Asians. Considered extremely derogatory, although at least one US school proudly used the term as a sports mascot until the 1980s.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-35>[36]</SUP> <DT>Cholo <DD>(Latin American Spanish, USA) used to refer to people of perceived Amerindian descent. It may be derogatory depending on circumstances. Peruvian president Alejandro Toledo was nicknamed "el Cholo".<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-36>[37]</SUP> <DT>Chonky <DD>refers to a person of Chinese heritage with white attributes whether being a personality aspect or physical aspect. <SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-37>[38]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-38>[39]</SUP> <DT>Christ killer <DD>a Jew, an allusion to Jewish deicide <DT>Chug <DD>(Canada) refers to an individual of aboriginal descent. <SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-39>[40]</SUP> <DT>Coconut <DD>(New Zealand) A Pacific Islander. Named after the coconut, the nut from the coconut palm.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-40>[41]</SUP> <DD>(UK) A black person who is trying to be ?white?; (US) a Hispanic person trying to be 'white'. <SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-41>[42]</SUP> <DD>(South Africa) A black person who acts white<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-42>[43]</SUP> <DT>Coolie <DD>(North America) unskilled Asian labor, usually Chinese (originally used in 19th-century for Chinese railroad labor). Possibly from Hindi/Telugu kuli, day laborer.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-43>[44]</SUP> Also racial epithet for Indo-Caribbean people, especially in Guyana, Trinidad and Tobago and South African Indians, where it is considered on par with "******". <DT>Coon <DD>(U.S. and U.K) a black person. Possibly from Portuguese barraco, a building constructed to hold slaves for sale (1837).<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-44>[45]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-45>[46]</SUP> Popularized by the song "Zip Coon", played at Minstrel shows in the 1830s. <DT>Coonass, or Coon-ass <DD>(U.S.) a person of Cajun ethnicity.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-46>[47]</SUP> <DT>Cracker <DD>(U.S.) poor Appalachian or poor Southerner, a white person, first used in the 19th century.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-47>[48]</SUP> <DT>Crow <DD>a black person,<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-48>[49]</SUP> spec. a black woman. <DT>****-eyed <DD>(U.S.) adjective: a person with slanted eyes (first used in the 1910s)<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-49>[50]</SUP> <DT>Curry-muncher/Curry-slurper <DD>(Australia, Africa, New Zealand) a person of East Indian origin.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-50>[51]</SUP> </DD></DL>
D

<DL><DT>Dago <DD>(U.S.) an Italian or person of Italian descent. In the UK used to refer to Spaniards or Portuguese, possibly derived from the Spanish name "Diego".<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-51>[52]</SUP> <DT>Darky / darkey / darkie <DD>noun. Used as a term for a black person, which may cause offence.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-52>[53]</SUP> Randall Kennedy's ******: The Strange Career of a Troublesome Word notes that some judges have considered "darky" a "term of endearment." See also Minstrel show. <DT>Dhoti <DD>In Nepal the word Dhoti is often used as an ethnic slur against the Madhesi community of Nepal and Indians by the majority population of Nepal. This may be because of the popularity of dhotis in the terai region and the bordering Indian states.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-53>[54]</SUP> <DT>Dink <DD>an Asian, esp. a Vietnamese. Also used as a disparaging term for a North Vietnamese soldier or guerrilla in the Vietnam War. Origin: 1965?70, Americanism; cf. Australian slang dink Chinese person; perh. back formation from dinky, reinforced by rhyme with Chink<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-54>[55]</SUP> <DT>Dogan, dogun <DD>(CAN) Irish Catholic [19th century on; origin uncertain: perhaps from Dugan, an Irish surname].<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-55>[56]</SUP> <DT>Dune coon <DD>(US) Derogatory term used for Arabs.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-56>[57]</SUP>. <DT>Dutchman <DD>noun. (1) [19th century on, Dutch being corrupted from the Pennsylvania German self-descriptive word Deitsch. Anyone of Germanic heritage (as with Anglo-Celtic Pennsylvanians) a Pennsylvania German; (2) (mid-1800s to 1920s) a foreigner, especially one who does not speak English well; (3) a bar keeper;<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-57>[58]</SUP> (4) anglophone South African whites, used for Afrikaner<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-58>[59]</SUP> </DD></DL>
E

<DL><DT>Eight ball <DD>A Negro; slang, usually used disparagingly<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-59>[60]</SUP> </DD></DL><DL><DT>Eskimo <DD>A native North American from the northernmost inhabitable areas. In some areas it is considered pejorative, in others not, see "Eskimo" for details </DD></DL><DL><DT>Eyetie <DD>(British) an Italian person; slang, usually used disparagingly. Originated through the mispronunciation of "Italian" as "Eye-talian." <SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-60>[61]</SUP> </DD></DL>
F

<DL><DT>Fenian <DD>(Northern Ireland and west of Scotland Protestants) originally the name of a political movement, the Fenian Brotherhood, but now a derogatory term aimed at Catholics, especially those thought to sympathise with the IRA.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-61>[62]</SUP> <DT>Flip <DD>(Western World) A derogatory term for Filipinos.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-62>[63]</SUP> <DT>Free Stater <DD>(Northern Ireland) a citizen of the Republic of Ireland, especially to Ulster Protestants. Also used by Irish Republicans to refer to Irish people who they believe are less than patriotic.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-63>[64]</SUP> <DT>Fritz <DD>(UK, France, Hungary ("fricc"), Poland [Fryc], Russia [фриц] ) a German [from Friedrich (Frederick)].<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-64>[65]</SUP> <DT>Frog <DD>(Canada UK US) A French person. Prior to 1800's, referred to the Dutch (as they were stereotyped as being marsh-dwellers). When France became Britain's main enemy, replacing the Dutch, the epithet transferred to them,<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-65>[66]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-66>[67]</SUP> due to the French recipe for eating frogs' legs (see comparable French term Rosbif). Also used in Canada to refer to both the French and French Canadians, and occasionally incorrectly as more broadly to people from Quebec who are not, in fact, necessarily French or French speaking.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-67>[68]</SUP> <DT>Fuzzy-Wuzzy <DD>(UK) Colonialist term used to refer to the Hadendoa warriors in the 19th Century. </DD></DL>
G

<DL><DT>Gable <DD>a black person.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-autogenerated2_26-1>[27]</SUP> <DT>Gin <DD>(AUS) an Aboriginal woman.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-68>[69]</SUP> <DT>Gin jockey <DD>(AUS) a white person having casual sex with an Aboriginal woman. Pejorative. See also gin burglar<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-69>[70]</SUP> <DT>Ginzo <DD>(U.S.) an Italian-American.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-70>[71]</SUP> <DT>Golliwog <DD>An outdated and predominately UK expression which originally was a chidren's literature character and type of black doll but which eventually became to be used as a jibe against people with dark skins, most commonly Afro-Caribbeans.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-71>[72]</SUP> <DT>Gook <DD>a derogatory term for Asians, used especially for enemy soldiers.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-gook_72-0>[73]</SUP> Its use as an ethnic slur has been traced to U.S. Marines serving in the Philippines in the early 20th century.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-gook_72-1>[73]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-Pearson_73-0>[74]</SUP> The earliest recorded example is dated 1920.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-Seligman_74-0>[75]</SUP> It gained widespread notice as a result of the Korean and Vietnam wars.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-gook_72-2>[73]</SUP> <DT>Goyisher kopf <DD>(Jews) This exclamation is said by Jews when they say or do something stupid (literally, "gentile-head").<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-75>[76]</SUP> <DT>Greaseball, Greaser <DD>(US) a person of Italian descent. Or rarely, a person of Hispanic descent.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-76>[77]</SUP> <DT>Gringo <DD>(Hispanic Americans, Brazil) a white person or foreigner. The term lends itself to derogatory or paternalistic connotations, but depending on the context it may not be meant pejoratively. Gringo may be derived from several origins. One is the phrase "Green, go" from the color of US army uniform when the Mexican-American war invasion. Yet it could be derived from the singing by US troops of the song of celtic origin, "Green Grow the Lillies". In Brazil, "gringo" is applied to any foreigners (including Mexicans or Argentines) and has no negative connotations by itself.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-77>[78]</SUP> <DT>Groid <DD>(US) A black person. Offensive. Derived from "negroid".<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-78>[79]</SUP> <DT>Gub, Gubba <DD>(AUS) Aboriginal pejorative term for white people<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-79>[80]</SUP> <DT>Gweilo, gwailo, or kwai lo (鬼佬) <DD>(used in South of Mainland China and Hong Kong) A White man. Loosely translated as "foreign devil;" more literally, might be "ghost dude/bloke/guy/etc." Gwei means "ghost." The color white is associated with ghosts in China. A lo is a regular guy (i.e. a fellow, a chap, or a bloke).<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-80>[81]</SUP> Once a mark of xenophobia, the word is now in general, informal use<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-81>[82]</SUP> but still considered derogatory. <DT>Gypsy, Gyppo, gippo, gypo, gyppie, gyppy, gipp <DD>a. A Roma person . b. (UK and Australia) Egyptians.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-82>[83]</SUP> </DD></DL>
H

<DL><DT>Hajji, Haji <DD>(US) Used by U.S. military to describe Iraqis or Arabs.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-83>[84]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-84>[85]</SUP> <DT>Half Caste <DD>(UK) Derogatory term against people who are born of mixed race. <SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-85>[86]</SUP> <DT>Haole <DD>(US, Hawaiian) A non-native, used by Hawaiians mainly to refer to whites (less commonly to refer to non-Hawaiians).<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-86>[87]</SUP>. <DT>Heeb, Hebe <DD>(U.S.) offensive term for a Jewish person, derived from the word "Hebrew".<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-87>[88]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-88>[89]</SUP> <DT>Hindoo <DD>(AUS) 19th century, Hindu. Often not offensive.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-89>[90]</SUP> <DT>Honky also spelled "honkey" or "honkie" <DD>(1) (U.S.) An offensive term for a white person. Derived from an African-American pronunciation of "hunky", the disparaging term for a Hungarian laborer. The first record of its use as an insulting term for a white person dates from the 1950s.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-90>[91]</SUP> <DT>Husky <DD>an Eskimo of Labrador and north-eastern Canada or his language ? sometimes taken to be offensive. Sometimes used in conjunction with Skimo.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-91>[92]</SUP> <DT>Hun <DD>(U.S. and U.K.) A derogatory term for Germans, especially German soldiers; popular during World War I.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-92>[93]</SUP> Also an offensive term for a Protestant<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-93>[94]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-94>[95]</SUP>. <DT>Hymie <DD>(U.S.) offensive term for a Jewish person, derived from the personal name Hyman (from the Hebrew name Chayyim). Jesse Jackson provoked controversy by referring to New York City as "Hymietown" in 1984.<SUP class="noprint Template-Fact" title="This claim needs references to reliable sources since April 2009" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap">[citation needed]</SUP> </DD></DL>
I

<DL><DT>Ikey / ike / iky <DD>a Jew [from Isaac]<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-95>[96]</SUP> <DT>Ikey-mo / ikeymo <DD>a Jew [from Isaac and Moses]<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-96>[97]</SUP> <DT>Injun <DD>an offensive term for a Native American.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-97>[98]</SUP> </DD></DL>
J

<DL><DT>Jap <DD>(US, especially during World War II) a Japanese soldier or national, or anyone of or perceived to be of Japanese descent.<SUP class="noprint Template-Fact" title="This claim needs references to reliable sources since April 2009" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap">[citation needed]</SUP> </DD></DL><DL><DT>Jerry <DD>(Commonwealth, especially during World War II) a. a German national. b. a German soldier [Probably an alteration of German].<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-98>[99]</SUP> Origin of Jerry can. </DD></DL><DL><DT>Jigaboo, jiggabo, jigarooni, jijjiboo, zigabo, jig, jigg, jigga, jigger <DD>(U.S. and UK) a black person (JB) with stereotypical Black features (e.g. dark skin, wide nose, and big lips).<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-99>[100]</SUP> </DD></DL><DL><DT>Jock, jocky, jockie <DD>(UK) A Scottish person, dialect form of personal name John. Occasionally used by the English as an insult.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-100>[101]</SUP>but also in respectful reference to elite Scottish, particularly Highland troops, e.g. the 9th (Scottish) Division. Same vein as the English insult for the French, as Frogs. </DD></DL><DL><DT>Jungle bunny <DD>(U.S. and UK) a Black person (although it is used humorously in the musical Hair).<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-101>[102]</SUP> </DD></DL>
K

<DL><DT>Kaffir, kaffer, kaffir, kafir, kaffre, kuffar <DD>(South Africa) a. a black person. Very offensive. Usage: Kaffir Boy was a famous autobiographical book by Mark Mathabane about his childhood in South Africa. (The South African Consul General in Lethal Weapon 2 calls Danny Glover a kaffir and Mel Gibson a 'kaffir lover'.) b. also caffer or caffre: a non-Muslim. c. a member of a people inhabiting the Hindu Kush mountains of north-east Afghanistan. Origin is from the Arab word kafir meaning 'infidel' used in the early Arab trading posts in Africa. The term is still used as a pejorative by Islamists in such a context. The term passed into modern usage through the British, who used the term to refer to the mixed groupings of people displaced by Shaka when he organized the Zulu nation. These groups (consisting of Mzilikaze, Matiwani, Mantatisi, Flingoe, Hottentot, and Xhosa peoples inhabited the region from the Cape of Good Hope to the Limpopo river) fought the British in the Kaffir Wars 1846?1848, 1850?1852, and 1877?1878.)<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-102>[103]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-103>[104]</SUP> See also Kaffir (Historical usage in southern Africa) <DT>Katsap <DD>(Ukraine) Derogatory term for Russians. <SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-104>[105]</SUP> <DT>Kike or kyke <DD>(U.S.) a Jew. From kikel, Yiddish for "circle". Immigrant Jews signed legal documents with an "O" (similar to an "X").<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-Wolarsky_105-0>[106]</SUP> <DT>Kraut (from Sauerkraut) <DD>(North America and Commonwealth) Derogatory U.S. and British term for a German,<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-106>[107]</SUP> most specifically during World War II. </DD></DL>
L

<DL><DT>Limey <DD>(US) A British person. Comes from the historical British naval practice of giving sailors limes to stave off scurvy.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-107>[108]</SUP> </DD></DL>
M

<DL><DT>Macaca (from macaque) <DD>Epithet used to describe a Negro (originally) or a person of North-African origin (more recently). Came to public attention in 2006 when U.S. Senator George Allen infamously used it to describe a person of Indian descent.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-108>[109]</SUP> <DT>Mack, Mick, Mickey, Mickey Finn <DD>a. (Britain, Commonwealth and U.S.) an Irish person or a person of Irish descent. Mick is considered more offensive in the U.K. and U.S.. From the prefix "Mc"/"Mac" meaning "son of" that is commonly found in Irish surnames. b. (Australia) a Roman Catholic [19th century on, from Michael].<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-109>[110]</SUP> <DT>Mock / moch <DD>(U.S.) a Jew [first used in the 1960s as an abbreviated form of mocky (qv)]<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-110>[111]</SUP> <DT>Mocky / moky / moxy / mockey / mockie / mocky <DD>(U.S.) a Jew [first used in the 1930s]<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-111>[112]</SUP> <DT>Monkey <DD>(UK) a black person.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-112>[113]</SUP> Also used by white people in Southeast Asia to describe local people. <DT>Moon Cricket <DD>(US) derogatory term for a black person.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-113>[114]</SUP> <DT>Moskal <DD>"Muscovite", derogatory name for Russians in Ukraine and Poland.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-114>[115]</SUP> <DT>Munt <DD>(among whites in South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Zambia) a black person. Derives from muntu, the singular of Bantu<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-115>[116]</SUP> <DT>Muzzie / Mussie <DD>(Europe and US) A mildly offensive slang term for a Muslim. <SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-116>[117]</SUP> </DD></DL>
N

<DL><DT>Nigel <DD>(AUS) Used during Vietnam War as derogatory slang for any Vietnamese. Also nigel nog<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-117>[118]</SUP> See nig nog below. <DT>Niglet <DD>A term used to describe a young black person.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-118>[119]</SUP> <DT>Nig-nog <DD>(UK) a black person.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-119>[120]</SUP> - note alternative original mildly derogatory meaning in the UK: "a novice; a foolish or naive person"<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-120>[121]</SUP> <DT>****** / Niger / nig / nigor / nigra / nigre (Caribbean) / nigar / niggor / niggur / nigga / niggah / niggar / nigguh / niggress <DD>(International) An American-English slur originally used to refer to black-skinned people, but developed a dual meaning in the late 20th century. </DD></DL><DL><DT>Nip <DD>(U.S.) A derogatory term for someone of Japanese descent (shortened version of Nipponese, from Japanese name for Japan, Nippon)<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-121>[122]</SUP> </DD></DL><DL><DT>Nitchie, neche, neechee, neejee, nichi, nichiwa, nidge, nitchee, nitchy <DD>(CAN) a North American Indian [From the Algonquian word for "friend"].<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-122>[123]</SUP> </DD></DL>
O

<DL><DT>Ocker <DD>(AUS and NZ) Uncultivated Australian.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-123>[124]</SUP> Also considered authentic and unaffected. </DD></DL><DL><DT>Oreo <DD>(US) A racial slur for being black on the outside and white on the inside, hinted by the appearance of an Oreo cookie.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-autogenerated1_124-0>[125]</SUP> </DD></DL>
P

<DL><DT>Paddy <DD>(Primarily UK) an Irishman.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-125>[126]</SUP> <DT>Paki / Pakki <DD>(Primarily UK and Canada, sometimes New Zealand and India) a Pakistani or South Asian. Within the UK, the term originated in Northern England, where a large number of South Asians arrived in the 1950s and 1960s. It is usually considered offensive when used by a non-Asian in the UK.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-126>[127]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-127>[128]</SUP> <DT>Pancake Face, Pancake <DD>An Asian person<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-128>[129]</SUP> <DT>Pepper <DD>(Canada) a French Canadian or French-speaking Qu?b?cois<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-129>[130]</SUP> <DT>Pickaninny <DD>a term ? generally considered derogatory ? that in English usage refers to black children, or a caricature of them which is widely considered racist. <DT>Pikey / piky / piker <DD>(Britain) a. Irish Traveller, b. Gypsy, c. a lower-class person. Sometimes used to refer to an Irish person [19th century on].<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-130>[131]</SUP> <DT>Pocho / pocha <DD>(Southwest U.S., Mexico) adjective: term for a person of Mexican heritage who is partially or fully assimilated into American culture (literally, "over-ripe").<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-131>[132]</SUP> (See also "Chicano") <DT>Polack <DD>a Pole or a person of Polish origin,<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-Polack_132-0>[133]</SUP> from the Polish endonym, Polak (see Name of Poland). Unlike in English, in Swedish and Norwegian polack is the polite term for a person from Poland.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-133>[134]</SUP> <DT>Pom, Pohm, Pommy, Pommie <DD>(AUS/NZ/SA) a British (usually English) immigrant. Some claim it derives from "Prisoner of Mother England", but it probably derives from pomegranate, rhyming slang for "immigrant,<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-134>[135]</SUP> jimmygrant, pommygrant". It is often used irreverently and is usually considered offensive. Many such migrants to Australia call themselves "ten pound poms", because they paid ten pounds for their passage to Australia between 1945 and 1972 under an assisted migration scheme. Often combined with an adjective, particularly whingeing pom, a reference to migrants who complained about their adopted country. Often used in a sporting (especially cricket and rugby) context, with liberal use of 'pom' and 'Aussie' being used by the media; the term is often seen as unoffensive in this context, and instead as light-hearted banter by those who use it, but still possibly as offensive by those whom it is directed at<SUP class="noprint Template-Fact" title="This claim needs references to reliable sources since January 2009" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap">[citation needed]</SUP>. <DT>Porch monkey <DD>a black person,<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-135>[136]</SUP> <DT>Powder burn <DD>(US) a black person.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-autogenerated2_26-2>[27]</SUP> </DD></DL>
Q

<DL><DT>Quashie <DD>a black person.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-autogenerated2_26-3>[27]</SUP> From the West African name Kwazi, often given to a child born on a Sunday<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-136>[137]</SUP> </DD></DL>
R

<DL><DT>Raghead <DD>an ethnic slur used against Arabs, Indian Sikhs and some other peoples, denigrating them for wearing traditional headdress such as turbans or keffiyehs.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-sun-racism_137-0>[138]</SUP> Sometimes used generically for all Islamic nations. See Towel head. <DT>Redneck <DD>a disapproving and insulting term used to refer to uneducated or poorly educated White persons in the U.S. who are of lower socio-economic status, or live in a rural area <DT>Redskin <DD>an offensive racial descriptor for Native Americans, controversially used as the name for a professional sports team.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-138>[139]</SUP> Some Native Americans use the shortened form 'skin in self-reference, much in the same way that nigga is used by some African-Americans.<SUP class="noprint Template-Fact" title="This claim needs references to reliable sources since July 2008" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap">[citation needed]</SUP> <DT>Roundeye <DD>(English-speaking Asians) a white or non-Asian person.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-139>[140]</SUP> <DT>Russki, Russkie <DD>disparaging when used by foreigners for "Russian"<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-140>[141]</SUP> (actually, these are transliterations of the Russian "Русский" (in Russian pronounced: Rooskiy) for "Russian" and the spelling Russkiy is almost always in a literary context. "Russki" in Russian simply means someone who is an ethnic Russian as opposed to a minority nationality within the Russian Federation.) </DD></DL>
S

<DL><DT>Saes <DD>(Wales) An often derogatory word used by the Welsh to refer to the English. Derives from the Welsh word Saeson, i.e. Saxon. (See Sassenach for Scottish derivative)<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-141>[142]</SUP> <DT>Sambo <DD>(U.S.) a derogatory term for an African American, Black, or sometimes a South Asian person<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-142>[143]</SUP>. <DT>Sand ****** <DD>An ethnic slur against Arabs.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-Kennedy_143-0>[144]</SUP> <DT>Sasquatch <DD>often used by American as a pejorative word for Canadians.<SUP class="noprint Template-Fact" title="This claim needs references to reliable sources since May 2009" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap">[citation needed]</SUP> <DT>Sassenach <DD>(Scotland) - An English person, Scots for "Saxon", or a Lowland Scot when used by a Highlander. <SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-144>[145]</SUP> <DT>Sawney <DD>(England, archaic) - A Scottish person, local variant of Sandy, short for "Alexander".<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-145>[146]</SUP> <DT>Seppo, Septic <DD>(Australian/British) An American. (Cockney rhyming slang: Septic tank ? Yank)<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-146>[147]</SUP> <DT>Shiksa <DD>a pejorative term, mostly in North America, for a non-Jewish woman. <DT>Shiptar <DD>a pejorative term for Albanians, particularly in Serbia and Macedonia<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-147>[148]</SUP> <DT>Slanteyed <DD>pejorative term for being of Far Eastern origin, a Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese etc. Derived from the term for those who have epicanthic folds<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-148>[149]</SUP> <DT>Skip /Skippy <DD>(Aus) a person of Anglo-Australian decent, retaliatory slur by ethic minorities.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-149>[150]</SUP> <DT>Slope, slopehead, slopy, slopey <DD>(U.S. and Aus) a person of Asian (in Australia, especially Vietnamese; in America, especially Chinese) descent.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-150>[151]</SUP> <DT>Smoked Irish / smoked Irishman <DD>(U.S.) 19th century term for Blacks (intended to insult both Blacks and Irish).<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-autogenerated2_26-4>[27]</SUP> <DT>Sooty <DD>A black person [originated in the U.S. in the 1950s]<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-151>[152]</SUP> <DT>Spade <DD>A black person.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-152>[153]</SUP> recorded since 1928 (OED), from the playing cards suit. <DT>Spic, spick, spik, spig, or spigotty <DD>(U.S) a. a person of Hispanic descent, or a person of actual or presumed Puerto Rican origin whether or not of Hispanic descent. Use of the word is often perceived as extremely offensive if used by a person not of Latino descent in any context. Origin uncertain. First recorded use in 1915. Theories include from "no spik English" (and spiggoty from the Chicano no speak-o t'e English), but common belief is that it is an abbreviation of "Hispanic" b. the Spanish language.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-153>[154]</SUP> In the UK this term is more commonly used towards people of Italian/Mediterranean descent rather than Hispanics. <DT>Squaw <DD>(U.S. and CAN) Often offensive term for female Native American. <SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-154>[155]</SUP> Derived from lower East Coast Algonquian (Massachuset: ussqua)<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-155>[156]</SUP>, which originally meant "young woman", but which took on strong negative connotations in the late twentieth century (see article). (The equivalent derisive for a male is "buck", and for a child, "papoose".) </DD></DL>
T

<DL><DT>Taffy or Taff <DD>(UK) a Welsh person. First used ca. 17th century. From the River Taff or the Welsh pronunciation of the name David (in Welsh, Dafydd).<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-156>[157]</SUP> Children's rhyme: "Taffy was a Welshman, Taffy was a thief". Generally considered offensive<SUP class="noprint Template-Fact" title="This claim needs references to reliable sources since January 2009" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap">[citation needed]</SUP> when used by an English person, although it has appeared in such family-friendly series as Dad's Army, where it was used as a lighthearted nickname. <DT>Taig (also Teague, Teg and Teig) <DD>a vitriolic slur used by loyalists in Northern Ireland for members of the nationalist/Catholic/Gaelic community. The term translates as "average Joe" or "man on the street".<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-157>[158]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-158>[159]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-taig_159-0>[160]</SUP> <DT>Tar baby <DD>(UK; U.S.; and N.Z.) a black child.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-160>[161]</SUP> <DT>Teapot <DD>(British) A black person. [1800s]<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-161>[162]</SUP> <DT>Thicklips <DD>(UK) a black person.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-autogenerated2_26-5>[27]</SUP> <DT>Timber ****** <DD>An ethnic slur against Native Americans.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-Kennedy_143-1>[144]</SUP> <DT>Tinker / tynekere / tinkere / tynkere, -are / tynker / tenker / tinkar / tyncar / tinkard / tynkard / tincker <DD>a. (Britain and Ireland) an inconsequential person (typically lower class); (note that in Britain, the term "Irish Tinker" may be used, giving it the same meaning as example b.) <DD>b. (Scotland and Ireland) a Gypsy [origin unknown - possibly relating to one of the 'traditional' occupations of Gypsies as travelling 'tinkerers' or repairers of common household objects]<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-162>[163]</SUP> <DD>c. (Scotland) a member of the native community previously itinerant (but mainly now settled) who were reputed for their production of domestic implements from basic materials and for repair of the same items, being also known in the past as "travelling tinsmiths". The slur is possibly derived from a reputation for rowdy and alcoholic recreation. Often wrongly confused with Gypsy/Romany people. <DT>Touch of the tar brush <DD>(British) outdated derogatory descriptive phrase for a person of predominantly Caucasian ancestry with real or suspected African or Asian distant ancestry.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-163>[164]</SUP> </DD></DL>

U

<DL><DT>Ugly American <DD>An Epithet common internationally as an insult directed at a citizen of The United States, common usage is against tourists and travellers along with US corporate buisnesses in the particular area. <DT>Uncle Tom <DD>A pejorative for an American black person who is perceived as behaving in a subservient manner to white authority figures. </DD></DL>
W

<DL><DT>West Briton / Westbrit <DD>(Ireland) is for an Irish person who has sympathies toward Britain, or who imitates the British.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-164>[165]</SUP> <DT>White ****** / Wigger / Whigger / Wigga <DD>(US) Used in 19th-century United States to describe the Irish. Used today to demean any White person as being White trash, or an ignorant and uncouth redneck.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-165>[166]</SUP> Also (international) used to describe white youth that imitate urban black youth by means of clothing style, mannerisms, and slang speech. The 'w' at the start of wigger refers to the white person and the 'igger' refers to ******, which is already a racial slur for black people. Also used by radical Qu?b?cois in self-reference, as in the seminal 1968 book White ******s of America. <DT>Whitey <DD>A term for a white person, commonly used in a derogatory manner.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-166>[167]</SUP> <DT>Wog <DD>In Australia, the term "wog" is usually used to refer to Mediterranean, Southern/Eastern European and Middle Eastern people, such as Italians, Greeks, Macedonians, Serbians, Croatians, or Albanians. However, it can also refer to any swarthy people. In Britain, it usually refers to dark skinned people from Asia or Africa. Possibly derived from "golliwogg"<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-167>[168]</SUP> <DT>Wop <DD>(North America and UK) A racial term for anyone of Italian descent, derived from the Italian dialectism "guappo", close to "dude" and other informal appellations. <SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-168>[169]</SUP> </DD></DL>

Y

<DL><DT>Yank/Yankee <DD>(UK/Australian) A term for an American, commonly used in a derogatory manner, although some Americans from northern states refer to themselves this way when addressing foreign audiences,<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-169>[170]</SUP> but is not actually an offensive slur. <DT>Yellow <DD>designating or pertaining to an Asian person, in reference to those who have a yellowish skin color.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-170>[171]</SUP> <DT>Yid <DD>Disparaging term for a Jew <SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-171>[172]</SUP> </DD></DL>
Z

mofome

Banned

WVU, 10-2 NBA playoff system. Hope you jumped on.

WVU

EOG Master

WVU, 10-2 NBA playoff system. Hope you jumped on.

out of the betting scene until foots. Your system does seem to be hitting, but I was never much for playing systems.

mofome

Banned

out of the betting scene until foots. Your system does seem to be hitting, but I was never much for playing systems.

Not a numbers system, could have some staying power. 31-10.

Long summer without figuring out a way to try and make a few bucks off the nba playoffs and baseball. Baseball is still too tough for me to beat, but the nba playoffs have not been.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

My system was called Fading 5 Star until he quit posting his plays. Maybe I'll post a request in the Rx Service Play thread for his secret email plays. :houra

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Just pay Patsfan his money and then I can abuse you and your selections in ..the main forum...Seriously, is 300 bucks a ton of money to you? Real sad.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Just pay Patsfan his money and then I can abuse you and your selections in ..the main forum...Seriously, is 300 bucks a ton of money to you? Real sad.

when i was down roughly 10k in multiple debts yeah $300 was a lot... I am 24. I havent been around as long as you to build my bank account. When im as old as you im sure ill have tons of money... I am slowly but surely building up my bankroll pal. e will be paid by july 4th

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

when i was down roughly 10k in multiple debts yeah $300 was a lot... I am 24. I havent been around as long as you to build my bank account. When im as old as you im sure ill have tons of money... I am slowly but surely building up my bankroll pal. e will be paid by july 4th

Wait a minute, you're 24? Didnt you just graduate college in January? Are you a doctor?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

No im not a doctor. Just had some troubles my first couple years with way too much partying and not enough studying. Was out bangin broads, drinkin beer, and school was last night on my mind. Finally got my shit together later on... You never hear of kids graduating at 24 Lefthook?? Happens all the time dude....

whalewager

EOG Senior Member

How much do you owe? 300? You haven't paid him why?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

had some other things to pay off that were more important to be completely honest....