"...putting together all the data that disproves that the “market is efficient”... "

ComptrBob

EOG Master
The "correct analysis" is your game & from your imaginary play world. Has nothing to do with me or what i stated. Play that game with yourself. LOL.

Again pure deflection. You're so stupid you can't correct your insipid "coin-flipper" post. Got it.

Again pure deflection. You're so stupid you can't correct your insipid "coin-flipper" post. Got it.

Pure busting...of your ass.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

There's nothing to correct. And you'll never be able to prove there is. Keep playing in your strawman fantasy dream world.

You were wrong. I showed it. And you've been in denial ever since.

And GameBred seems to have supported your ridiculous post. What does that say about his comment:

I can't stand it when my Posts aren't the best in a thread, it like never happens..... Stop being so annoying CB :)

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Did you consider his record YTD, which is 236-301, +7.76 units? No. That's way under 50%, let alone the 56% you stated.

Do you just pull this out of your ass? What is his record over 2 decades?

Analyze his real odds of going 0-6. Oh wait , you're too stupid to do that.

Do you just pull this out of your ass? What is his record over 2 decades?

No, it's on his site: https://www.sportswagers.ca/history/

AFAIK his online posted records don't go back as far as 2 decades (20 years).

Pure busting...of your ass.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

There's nothing to correct. And you'll never be able to prove there is. Keep playing in your strawman fantasy dream world.

You were wrong. I showed it. And you've been in denial ever since.

And GameBred seems to have supported your ridiculous post. What does that say about his comment:

I can't stand it when my Posts aren't the best in a thread, it like never happens..... Stop being so annoying CB :)

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

It was a good post. Why are you dragging me into this? I get to be a spectator for once and not one of the Combatants. I could use the breather.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Pure deflection. Hey, you're the expert on his goofball's picks, Just post the correct analysis or STFU.

X-Files is an idiot that can only defend his confirmation bias rather than re-evaluate it.

He'll forever be a flat-Earth retard.

If he was really interested in knowing how efficient the markets were, he'd have a database of his own to analyze.

But he's not intelligent enough to do that on his own, so he's left with only how others tell him to think.

It was a good post. Why are you dragging me into this? I get to be a spectator for once and not one of the Combatants. I could use the breather.

The post was full of errors from start to finish. I didn't even touch on half of it. But the record of the thread already tells you some of it.

Even the worst posts often have something good about them, but that doesn't make them good posts, even if you like them or something about them.

Yet you gave the post a glowing report. And now have added to that by calling it a good post.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The post was full of errors from start to finish. I didn't even touch on half of it. But the record of the thread already tells you some of it.

Even the worst posts often have something good about them, but that doesn't make them good posts, even if you like them or something about them.

Yet you gave the post a glowing report. And now have added to that by calling it a good post.

My bad. I meant to say it was a really good post

I refuse to join the Combatants in the Arena, I'm just going to enjoy my Popcorn and Twizzlers.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Bruv, I feel your pain. As I said in my glowing report, CB is annoying me too but the man still has the right the post, I don't think the Biden Cartel has stripped that right from the American People just yet.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Bruv, I feel your pain. As I said in my glowing report, CB is annoying me too but the man still has the right the post, I don't think the Biden Cartel has stripped that right from the American People just yet.

He doesn't run it, quite frankly, I don't think the man could run the water for his own bath, but he is the Figure Head.