Question about Supreme Court

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated
Was Ruth Ginsberg appointed because clinton knew he had to appoint a woman but he had to find one that even Clarence Thomas wouldn't bother?

She was appointed because she was a big shot at the ACLU and an ultra-liberal. Thus she met the Clinton Doctrine for the destruction of the constitution.

Being a woman was just another boost for the politically correct crowd.

mr merlin

EOG Master
She's Jewish Merlin, which gives you another reason to hate her
The report I read said that a priest , a rabbi ,and a horse walked into the hospital, they stopped all 3 and asked the horse "why the long face"?

Badaboom!

kane

EOG master
Sorry Merlin, RBG was just released from the hospital, according to reports she's home and doing well, better luck next time

cheapseats

EOG Master
Back in the hospital. Main stream media lying as usual as to why. Tik-tok. Ding, dong, ding dong the wicked witch is.......

mr merlin

EOG Master
Sick Cultists rooting for death yet again.
It worked with mccain, didn't work with chris cuomo, I'm 50-50 .

What i do is whisper a short prayer under my breath, it goes like this," please lord Donald, take ruth ginsburg from this world and send her to hell where she belongs.". I'm very religious.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
It worked with mccain, didn't work with chris cuomo, I'm 50-50 .

What i do is whisper a short prayer under my breath, it goes like this," please lord Donald, take ruth ginsburg from this world and send her to hell where she belongs.". I'm very religious.

Pray for some troll game guy cuz your shit been tired

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's another happy day. Trump is guided by the hand of God, watching the replacement fight will be truly joyous.

cheapseats

EOG Master
They're all crying like the bitch babies they are. K. Schumer, black neighborhood organizer, eat pork, new scotus coming soon.

mr merlin

EOG Master
They're all crying like the bitch babies they are. K. Schumer, black neighborhood organizer, eat pork, new scotus coming soon.
Trump is the finest politician, the finest man of our time. He nailed it, he said this is why they were elected, to do their jobs when the time comes, to fail to move ahead is a betrayal of the people who elected them.

Who can argue with that?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Pure genius that Trump made that SC selection now.

Yes! It means the end of Obamacare and coverage of pre existing conditions. Something the RepubliCons have wanted for a decade. About 25 million Americans will lose their coverage. Something RepubliCons have been wanting for a decade. Simply genius.

blueline

EOG Master
I think it was a couple of months before the 2016 election.
A woman from West Virginia needed medication for something that was literally keeping her alive at a cost of around $600/month...without it she drops dead.
The interviewer was trying to explain to her how if trump and the gop had their way she would lose that coverage.
She kept responding that trump cared and and she was sure he would take care of people like her.
Looks like this may not work out well for her.

MrTop

EOG Master
there won't be a country soon... everything will fall down, the only thing will be left standing will be the banks and sports books so the bettors can play.