Question for Omnivorous Frog ?

I apoligize if links aren't acceptable, just wanted Frog to see this ! It relates to a project I'm working on. I came across this site , doing research !

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
No affiliation with the Sports Frog. Maybe I am ripping them off? Seriously, never heard of them before now. You going to start a blog site also? Believe it or not, some of my best info comes from blogs. The biggest fans that live every second of their lives for their teams may never visit a betting forum. But they are the same ones that know a starting QB tweaked his knee playing Twister with his sister. They know things that are not on the screen, or the mainstream news. Especially lower conference colleges.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Frog: I don't plan any sites of my own, sportsfrog is something I came across by pure accident, I thought I'd put it to your attention , as a courtesy !

I lost your e-mail, would like to have it back, even if you create a one time use hotmail addy for me to contact to get the real one, or I could do the same, unsure of EOG's policies regarding posting e-mail addy's. I don't want to create any problematic situations unnecessarilary.

OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
No affiliation with the Sports Frog. Maybe I am ripping them off? Seriously, never heard of them before now. You going to start a blog site also? Believe it or not, some of my best info comes from blogs. The biggest fans that live every second of their lives for their teams may never visit a betting forum. But they are the same ones that know a starting QB tweaked his knee playing Twister with his sister. They know things that are not on the screen, or the mainstream news. Especially lower conference colleges.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Frog you are soooooo right on here. I once sat next to a visiting teams QB here in Atlanta in a bar and watched him get HAMMERED on tequilla until 3 in the morning on a Saturday. I went home and made a huge play on the Falcons that was easy money. I wish more people would share stuff like this ...