Question for trump supporters

There are reports that if voted in for a second term trump is considering taking massive cuts to social security and Medicare.

Would the trump voters here support this move?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No and he won’t get elected with that platform. He seems to throw a lot of trial balloons up there and see what the reaction is.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I worry about this scenario much more than than any other issue. It'd be business as usual to steal from the citizens to line the pockets of the ruling elites.
I've been resigned to the fact that both sides have only cared about their special interests for a long time now. It's still better than socializm, but how much better?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Dumbest President ever just warned the rednecks of Alabama to be prepared. Alabama is in the path of Hurricane Dorian. Dumb fuken president misinforming the uneducated Alabama Rednecks. The NWS immediately put out a statement contradicting the dumb president. "Hurricane Dorian is too far East to hit Alabama". This president is a tragedy!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Dumbest President ever just warned the rednecks of Alabama to be prepared. Alabama is in the path of Hurricane Dorian. Dumb fuken president misinforming the uneducated Alabama Rednecks. The NWS immediately put out a statement contradicting the dumb president. "Hurricane Dorian is too far East to hit Alabama". This president is a tragedy!
Another tragedy is you hanging on every word he says. You should worry about Sleepy Joe Instead - he’s your best hope.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Another tragedy is you hanging on every word he says. You should worry about Sleepy Joe Instead - he’s your best hope.

Very sad you feel the need to compare Sleely Joe to the daily tragedy known as Pinocchio. I guess that's what RepubliCONS do in addition to massive spending corporate welfare, and massive handouts.

Any Democrat beats Trump, not just Uncle Joe.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Very sad you feel the need to compare Sleely Joe to the daily tragedy known as Pinocchio. I guess that's what RepubliCONS do in addition to massive spending corporate welfare, and massive handouts.

I remember this 3 years ago. People like you give the Republicans so much incentive to get off their lazy asses and vote.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

The tragedy is you(the left) let the far left take over the party. Enjoy.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I remember this 3 years ago. People like you give the Republicans so much incentive to get off their lazy asses and vote.

It was the opposite. Dems thought Hillary had it locked up. Many stayed home. If they knew Trump would win they would have voted and not allowed a Trump victory. All the momentum and motivation is with the Dems. These same voters will not stay home in 2020. Time will tell. Anyone want to bet? I only have one condition. Pinocchio must be the RepubliCON candidate.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
It was the opposite. Dems thought Hillary had it locked up. Many stayed home. If they knew Trump would win they would have voted and not allowed a Trump victory. All the momentum and motivation is with the Dems. These same voters will not stay home in 2020. Time will tell. Anyone want to bet? I only have one condition. Pinocchio must be the RepubliCON candidate.
I do agree that the dems will be more motivated this time around. They do need to get a candidate that they are excited about though and not rely on the "anything but trump motivation" being the only motivation.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Pinocchio continues to misinform Americans about the path of Hurricane Dorian? He continues to issue a warning to the residents of Alabama. How irresponsible is this. This is a life threatening emergency and Pinocchio continues to make things up. Unreal!! Btw its illegal to traffic counterfeit weather reports.

On top of this Pinocchio has been lying about recent phone calls he received from China regarding trade talks. He motive is to boost confidence in the stock markets.

BTW, its illegal to manipulate the stock market with false statements. The RepubliCONS don't care that Pinocchio is breaking all these laws.

Conservative RepubliCON = Anything Goes

Last edited:

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated
if the dems think climate change is such a threat and the seas are rising, why would obama buy a 15mil beach front mansion.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Pinocchio continues to misinform Americans about the path of Hurricane Dorian? He continues to issue a warning to the residents of Alabama. How irresponsible is this. This is a life threatening emergency and Pinocchio continues to make things up. Unreal!! Btw its illegal to traffic counterfeit weather reports.

On top of this Pinocchio has been lying about recent phone calls he received from China regarding trade talks. He motive is to boost confidence in the stock markets.

BTW, its illegal to manipulate the stock market with false statements. The RepubliCONS don't care that Pinocchio is breaking all these laws.

Conservative RepubliCON = Anything Goes

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Imagine the reactions of the Trump regime and the RepubliCONS towards the survivors in the Bahamas that lost everything, trying to enter America. Here it is "No, no you're illegal. Go back to where you came from. America is full".

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Imagine the reactions of the Trump regime and the RepubliCONS towards the survivors in the Bahamas that lost everything, trying to enter America. Here it is "No, no you're illegal. Go back to where you came from. America is full".
As part of the England's Commonwealth, wouldn't that be England's problem?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
As part of the England's Commonwealth, wouldn't that be England's problem?

Only thing I'm sure of is that in your eyes, being a RepubliCON white nationalist, its anybody's problem except America's. "America First". "MAGA". "Russia if you can hear me help ". "I love Wikeaks". "Mexicans are rapist". "That judge won't give me a fair trail he's Mexican". "Go back to the country you came from, America is full". "Where's my Sharpie?"

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Back in 2017, Trump met with Russian spies at the WH and shared classified top secret intelligence with them. This behavior directly led to the US removing a Pro American Russian from Russia because their feared for his life.

Iwish and FW both have said Trump is internationly brilliant. I think Trump is brilliant at Treason! Trump is a traitor.

kane

EOG master
It's sad that the CIA had to extract a valuable Russian spy due to the fear that Trump gave the Russians info that might have led to the spy being outed, a major blow to our intelligence agencies, Runner's avatar is spot on, Trump is a traitor, his loyalties are with Putin, not with our country. There's a reason why Putin interfered in the election to help Trump win, he knew he would be able to use Trump and take advantage of him, Trump is an embarrassment to our country

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It's sad that the CIA had to extract a valuable Russian spy due to the fear that Trump gave the Russians info that might have led to the spy being outed, a major blow to our intelligence agencies, Runner's avatar is spot on, Trump is a traitor, his loyalties are with Putin, not with our country. There's a reason why Putin interfered in the election to help Trump win, he knew he would be able to use Trump and take advantage of him, Trump is an embarrassment to our country

Very informative and accurate. This post should be a sticky in the main forum. JK, do your job and get on it!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Back in 2017, Trump met with Russian spies at the WH and shared classified top secret intelligence with them. This behavior directly led to the US removing a Pro American Russian from Russia because their feared for his life.

Iwish and FW both have said Trump is internationly brilliant. I think Trump is brilliant at Treason! Trump is a traitor.
Sarcasm isn’t your strong suit.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Only thing I'm sure of is that in your eyes, being a RepubliCON white nationalist, its anybody's problem except America's. "America First". "MAGA". "Russia if you can hear me help ". "I love Wikeaks". "Mexicans are rapist". "That judge won't give me a fair trail he's Mexican". "Go back to the country you came from, America is full". "Where's my Sharpie?"
We’ll let the great Clinton foundation help like they did with Haiti.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
if the dems think climate change is such a threat and the seas are rising, why would obama buy a 15mil beach front mansion.

Parroting a right wing talking point. Diamond and Silk have been trafficking this same theory. Stupid fucks not very original.

The black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested.
- Very dumb Alfie

Bigrunner

EOG Master
We’ll let the great Clinton foundation help like they did with Haiti.

What other RepubliCON/Fox News attacks can you echo? So far we've heard: Antifa, water thrown at law enforcement, Obama did it, Clintons, Refugees are illegal. What else you got? Obama bought beachfront property proving climate change is a hoax made up by China.

buster

EOG Senior Member
And I love how they say this seat has been in Republicans hands for decades,when in fact it's boundaries have changed...As a matter of fact I was not able to vote today,however 2 streets up from me were...

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Buttfuker Buster, most of us assume the RepubliCONS cheated again. Thats the only way they win. 2000 - Bush V. Gore, 2016 - Trump V. Clinton.

Last 50 years of criminality related to the Executive branch. 213 RepubliCONS indicted, 3 Democrats indicted! Got that BB?

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Buttfuker Buster, most of us assume the RepubliCONS cheated again. Thats the only way they win. 2000 - Bush V. Gore, 2016 - Trump V. Clinton.

Last 50 years of criminality related to the Executive branch. 213 RepubliCONS indicted, 3 Democrats indicted! Got that BB?
No Russians needed.

What outsiders will help the D’s? Google will do its part.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
No Russians needed.

What outsiders will help the D’s? Google will do its part.

Russia is already interfereing. Trump welcomes them and proudly admits he'll be cheaating to win reelection. Moscow Mitch is on board and so are the North Carolina RepubliCONS. Facts matter!

kane

EOG master
Trump said he would take the help if Russia offered it, what a fucking traitor, he's an embarrassment to our country

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
And the other side would take it also. 55% of the D's in a recent CNN poll said they dont care about the issues, they just want someone who can beat trump. Looks like we are getting four more years of a shitshow no matter who is elected.