Racing with the Spanabel clan

blueline

EOG Master
Today they won the 8th @ Hawthorne....jockey Skyler was 3/169 lifetime including 0 for her last 130...mom Kelly was 0/132 lifetime as a trainer.

Good people finally grabbed a win.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
That's a feel-good story.

The 12-year-old boy with a "critter rescue."

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Today they won the 8th @ Hawthorne....jockey Skyler was 3/169 lifetime including 0 for her last 130...mom Kelly was 0/132 lifetime as a trainer.

Good people finally grabbed a win.

The horse must have towered over its rivals on paper.

Given the trainer/jockey combo, Yaroslavl won by a neck and paid only $5.80 as the 9/5 favorite in a field of nine.

blueline

EOG Master
screenshot of todays SA 2nd...this is what keeps me playing the game....took some work to get to the wire but it paid off

fraction3.png

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I love Blueline's dedication to the HTR software.

The beauty of the software: Two people can look at the same data and arrive at different conclusions.

blueline

EOG Master
have one in race 4...big field may be tough to get a check
trainer 0/97
rider 2/164

Kelly Spanabel shares the jocks room today with Prat and VanDyke...big day at AP

blueline

EOG Master
theyve had some other starts I just didnt notice them...seem like nice people...like to see them get a couple of winners

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated
Interesting...will check out

on another note TP grandstand/clubhouse is now completely demolished.....Church will have the new going up soon

blueline

EOG Master
Im in no way advocating betting them....just interesting with the mother training...sometimes the listed trainer shifts to the boyfriend/husband.....daughter is the jockey and sometimes listed as owner is the teen-aged son