Racist Joe

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
He racially profiled Corn Pop and threw him out of the pool just for being a Black person.
This is racist.

kane

EOG master
I agree with you, but do you think Trump is a racist person? It's a fairly straight forward question

kane

EOG master
Well according to you unless I actually heard him use the word you wont believe it, and even then you wouldn't believe it. So how am I supposed to prove it? His niece said she heard him use the word many times, good enough for me, but of course you'll call her a liar, you have to defend dear leader at any ands all costs, I get it

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Of course it's good enough for you. Anything anyone says that's negative about him is - without any evidence necessary.

If you make a claim, you should be able to prove it - which can certainly be done for Biden.

But guess who's making the excuses and defending dear leader? Hint: It's not me.

howid

EOG Dedicated
good thing for Joe he's on a tight choke leash, or he'd begin an address, "my n*ggas..."

kane

EOG master
Of course it's good enough for you. Anything anyone says that's negative about him is - without any evidence necessary.

If you make a claim, you should be able to prove it - which can certainly be done for Biden.

But guess who's making the excuses and defending dear leader? Hint: It's not me.

Biden's use of the word was him reading what someone else said, had you watched the video you would know this. And of course you don't believe his niece, you have to defend dear leader at any and all costs, no matter what, the brainwashed cultist that you are has to defend the racist scumbag

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Biden's use of the word was him reading what someone else said, had you watched the video you would know this. And of course you don't believe his niece, you have to defend dear leader at any and all costs, no matter what, the brainwashed cultist that you are has to defend the racist scumbag

I'm not defending anyone. You are. Look around, dipshit. This thread is about Biden.

boston massacre

EOG Master

the brainwashed cultist that you are, has to defend the racist scumbag

That's You Candy Kane.

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Well according to you unless I actually heard him use the word you wont believe it, and even then you wouldn't believe it. So how am I supposed to prove it? His niece said she heard him use the word many times, good enough for me, but of course you'll call her a liar, you have to defend dear leader at any ands all costs, I get it

I'm telling you guy, because I fukkin said so is all the child need to know.

Total waste of time. Angry little people are a fukkin PITA even when they can read. This kid has no skills, leave the dull knife in the drawer.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

This racist shit is another make.

Joe Biden is not a racist. Trump was just a big dimb bigot scared of his own shadow until he needed a vote, now he's the face but not brains behind systemic racism. He's a bigoty puppet doesn't have the brains, brawn, balls to be more than that. He don't affect racism toward anyone with the three B's, his base were racists or chicken shit bigots long before he came to town.