Raiders, not for nothing, but

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: Raiders, not for nothing, but

You're running too fast - slow down - I'm not saying who would have won this or that - we played without Manu and that is why we lost - I used to think there were 2 types of great defensive teams - physical, rough you up, tough team defenses like the Pistons - and great man to man defense with twin towers - SA with Robinson - I have found a new style - I call it swarming team defense - the C's have no great man to man position defender - no shot blockers - but they play team defense and they SWARM - LA could not even get a pass off without it being deflected let alone a clean look

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

You're running too fast - slow down - I'm not saying who would have won this or that - we played without Manu and that is why we lost - I used to think there were 2 types of great defensive teams - physical, rough you up, tough team defenses like the Pistons - and great man to man defense with twin towers - SA with Robinson - I have found a new style - I call it swarming team defense - the C's have no great man to man position defender - no shot blockers - but they play team defense and they SWARM - LA could not even get a pass off without it being deflected let alone a clean look

THey are well coached defensively. it is ALWAYS a team game. Garnett, SEYMOUR, is the best defensive player in the league. His defense and help defense is incredible. Posey is a superb one on one defender, Perkins is too, garnett is the best, Pierce is real good too. Yes, the Celts peaked at the right time. It was nice.

I'm just trying to encourage him to shoot for something bigger in life than to become a paid poster which it appears is his long lost dream.
Seymour - You're a fvcking asshole if you think you've accomplished more in your life then me.

Tom- You're one of my favorite posters but you're a little off on this one. No quota's. I post like I want.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Seymour - You're a fvcking asshole if you think you've accomplished more in your life then me.

Tom- You're one of my favorite posters but you're a little off on this one. No quota's. I post like I want.

Raiders, I was just joking and trying to make a joke of the situation. I know you do not have a quota.

Seymour, I hear you. Raiders is a good guy but you have a right to make a point.

Thank you men.

Raiders, I was just joking and trying to make a joke of the situation. I know you do not have a quota.

Seymour, I hear you. Raiders is a good guy but you have a right to make a point.

Thank you men.
:cheers Seymour took it seriously. :+clueless

Seymour - Got no problem with the first post. Never minded constructive criticism but that last one was just moronic and unsubstantiated.

Journeyman

EOG Master

This makes no sense.....how do you KNOW you have accomplished more than him?

This is the kind of post from Raiders that is just plain annoying.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Raiders, I've had 3 girls lined up in a row (like bowling pins) and went in and out of them for as long as I could last - have you accomplished more than that?

I must admit they were average though (and that's probably a stretch)

Thanks for defending me Journey - tommorrow's Monday - are you maxing out? - if so, I'll give you a spot - 135 for 5, right?

Needing JMan to confirm your status in life is quite pathetic. I hope you reach a point in your life where you don't need nor care about his opinion. GL

Journeyman

EOG Master

of course Raiders ignores the point in classic OGD style.

I'll ask again 'how do you know you have accomplished more'? dickhead

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Does that mean that you don't want a spot?

Journey, there is no way you really hate me - is there?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

of course Raiders ignores the point in classic OGD style.

I'll ask again 'how do you know you have accomplished more'? dickhead

Why such animosity towards Raiders? - I never knew that you did not like him

Does that mean that you don't want a spot?

Journey, there is no way you really hate me - is there?
Once again looking for guidance from one of the most sophisticated posters on the forums. It's somewhat disturbing although not totally unexpected. Be sure to attend his classes on morality next week.

Journeyman

EOG Master

My buddy Hoffa. You got a ball and chain on the right leg from your wife and another on the left from EOG. I could run the 40 faster then you run 10. :)

Funny man isn't your schtick, just stick to being the asshole :houra

:devil:

You're my Go-To Gopher Raiders.

I'm going to need the following by tomorrow morning:

1) 24 overnight threads about other forums.

2) 19 Threads about EOG girls.

3) 17 Boxing threads about has-been club fighters.

and

4) 37 Teabagging threads about EOG Staff.

Journeyman

EOG Master

You're my Go-To Gopher Raiders.

I'm going to need the following by tomorrow morning:

1) 24 overnight threads about other forums.

2) 19 Threads about EOG girls.

3) 17 Boxing threads about has-been club fighters.

and

4) 37 Teabagging threads about EOG Staff.

::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

Hoffa-hamaker :+whipping

With SG gone for a week and the other gal Swede not around, he may have to start threads about his avatar ::LMAO::

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I really don't know the ropes over here - I did not know you two think Raiders is a fool

Raiders, I only started the thread because I saw alot of meaningless threads started by you.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

Hoffa-hamaker :+whipping

With SG gone for a week and the other gal Swede not around, he may have to start threads about his avatar ::LMAO::

Holy shit - I noticed it to - when the girls are here - he will come up with anything to talk to them - sewing, figure skating, first dates, making out, whatever

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

raiders is just way too obvious, like he has to force the action. But considering his track record at everything else, why should anyone expect him to succeed as paid poster?

Hey shitferbrains, you wearing this t shirt to the bash?

OF...:finger004 yourself raiders

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Raiders, I was really just trying to alert you to how you appear in a subjective way - I had no clue this pile on was coming

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I really don't know the ropes over here - I did not know you two think Raiders is a fool

Raiders, I only started the thread because I saw alot of meaningless threads started by you.

Pretty much any forum that raiders posts at thinks he is a fool.

A regular card at a tarot reading for ol shitferbrains...

OF...:finger004 yourself raiders

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Frog, that was great - I just never paid attention to him - now his is starting so many threads you have to look once in a while

Journeyman

EOG Master

Frog, that was great - I just never paid attention to him - now his is starting so many threads you have to look once in a while

Somehow he has gained a following by either attacking or sucking up to the legends in forumville.

whatever works I guess.

:clubbed

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

lol fog turn that frown upside down lil buddy...
:mutley

And raiders main squeeze and only forum friend enters to save hiim. Shitferbrains and too fat to fuck cow, the forum dregs always find each other.

Right on cue...

raiders and Identity, peas and carrots...

OF....::LMAO::

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Raiders, I don't even know you - I had no clue this was going to happen - please accept my apology - YOU FUCKING DONKEY